1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 17:09
    Originally posted by Nosrac
    Pittsburgh Steelers in the Bowl again!!!
    Ask me why?
    They are a great cohesive team that plays well!
    They beat the crap out of any team!!!
    Yesterday, they MOPPED the field with the Cleveland Clowns!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    And there's just one other thing:
    MOST OF YOU, AS WELL AS RED HOT PAWN, HAVE BLACK AND GOLD ICONS!!!
    As we say in the 'burgh:

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!
    LOL. Actually looking at their schedule they shouldn't do too badly.

The only really tough games I can see right now are week 14 and 17 on the road against the Pats and the Ravens. Other than that they play all their strong opponents at home.

(There's a nice little hidden spurn in their for Ramned 😉 )
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    10 Sep '07 19:03
    Originally posted by telerion
    LOL. Actually looking at their schedule they shouldn't do too badly.

The only really tough games I can see right now are week 14 and 17 on the road against the Pats and the Ravens. Other than that they play all their strong opponents at home.

(There's a nice little hidden spurn in their for Ramned 😉 )
    To add to their list, they have a difficult game for their defense at some point...against St. Louis, by the way.
  3. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 07:39
    Originally posted by Ramned
    To add to their list, they have a difficult game for their defense at some point...against St. Louis, by the way.
    Yeah St Louis' offense looked amazing this weekend. Better hope you guys find a replacement for Pace and pray that Jackson holds on to the pill better than he did this weekend.
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 20:24
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    Yeah St Louis' offense looked amazing this weekend. Better hope you guys find a replacement for Pace and pray that Jackson holds on to the pill better than he did this weekend.
    A replacement? What are you talking about? The Rams are good enough to be able to switch players around on the O-Line a bit, and use a backup if necessary. Betcha thats what they do.
  5. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 06:11
    A replacement? What are you talking about? The Rams are good enough to be able to switch players around on the O-Line a bit, and use a backup if necessary. Betcha thats what they do.
    Right... cause after Pace went out the O line collapsed Bulger got chased around the field, and that was when Jackson coughed up the pill. Yeah thats quality reshuffling and replacement... no really
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 11:35
    Right... cause after Pace went out the O line collapsed Bulger got chased around the field, and that was when Jackson coughed up the pill. Yeah thats quality reshuffling and replacement... no really
    You're out of it. They can strategically shuffle the line AFTER the game, AFTER reviewing the tapes and thinking about it. Not during the games!
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 13:00
    You're out of it. They can strategically shuffle the line AFTER the game, AFTER reviewing the tapes and thinking about it. Not during the games!
    Hopefully they can get it together. In Seattle last year, when our O-linemen started falling, we thought that our backups would slide right in no problem. It was a disaster. Right now I'm hoping that our linemen can stay healthy. A cohesive line is hard to replace.
  8. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 13:25
    Been there done that, trust me its alot harder then you think.
  9. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 14:431 edit
    Originally posted by Nosrac
    Pittsburgh Steelers in the Bowl again!!!
    Ask me why?
    They are a great cohesive team that plays well!
    They beat the crap out of any team!!!
    Yesterday, they MOPPED the field with the Cleveland Clowns!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    And there's just one other thing:
    MOST OF YOU, AS WELL AS RED HOT PAWN, HAVE BLACK AND GOLD ICONS!!!
    As we say in the 'burgh:

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!
    STEEELLLEEEERRRSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    15 Sep '07 20:33
    The Pack!!!
  11. USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '07 23:36
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    The Pack!!!
    How'd the packers do in week 1?
  12. Joined
    13 Sep '07
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 00:18
    Okay, ive noticed that there have been wat, 2 mention of the colts...

Week 1 they hold the Saints, a good offensive team to 10 points, they have a great defense.

Do i have to mention reasons why they have a good offense or can we just assume that they do.
  13. Under Cover
    Moves
    16 Sep '07 02:51
    Originally posted by Sniper Chicken

Week 1 they hold the Saints, a good offensive team to 10 points, they have a great defense.

Do i have to mention reasons why they have a good offense or can we just assume that they do.
    No assumptions...
  14. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 20:22
    Been there done that, trust me its alot harder then you think.
    Bulger threw for 368 yards. Looks like they did well enough. Holt had the ball pushed out and into the endzone for a TB = loss. (And wilkens missed 56 yarder - but a nice kick! about a yard short.) It IS hurting Steve Action Jackson unfortuately.
  15. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 04:26
    Originally posted by Sniper Chicken

The Colts are a great team and my Titans almost beat them this week. They had a chance in the end to win but couldn't get in Bironas field goal range which is huge because remember he nailed that 62 or 63 yarder last year to win agains the Colts in Tennessee.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree