1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    05 Feb '10 22:09
    Originally posted by sh76
    Colts 37 Saints 20

I was not impressed with the Saints yesterday. The Vikings thoroughly outplayed them but kept coughing the ball up. They won because of the turnovers; many of which were barely forced, the coin toss and the fact that that last play was ruled a catch when it clearly hit the ground. The Vikings also blew a chance to win in regulation with th ...[text shortened]... ulation.

Vikings-Colts would have been a toss-up.

Colts will romp.

Bet the house on it.
    I'd say the Colts by 10.😏
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Feb '10 06:211 edit
    Your all wrong, my Bengals will win it all by a touchdown!!

The way I see it the Saints don't have a chance. The reason I know is, afer President Obama got done campaigning for Martha, I am unelectable, Coakley in MA, he was quoted as picking the Saints to win. It was the kiss of death. πŸ˜›
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '10 12:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    Your all wrong, my Bengals will win it all by a touchdown!!

The way I see it the Saints don't have a chance. The reason I know is, afer President Obama got done campaigning for Martha, I am unelectable, Coakley in MA, he was quoted as picking the Saints to win. It was the kiss of death. πŸ˜›
    The local zoo gorilla picked the Saints and has never been wrong! So There! Martha Coakley does not know jack and cannot tell her own hiney from a hole in the ground!
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 03:29
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    The local zoo gorilla picked the Saints and has never been wrong! So There! Martha Coakley does not know jack and cannot tell her own hiney from a hole in the ground!
    shorticircuit, where dat? Pay up, already!
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 03:48
    Who dat say they gonna beat them Saints? bigorangecountry, where dat Manning? Ain't so great no mo, huh?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 11:502 edits
    Who dat say they gonna beat them Saints? bigorangecountry, where dat Manning? Ain't so great no mo, huh?
    Well, I am not above congradulating my opponent on a win. After all, its important to be a good sport and all, so congrats to the Saints for a good game of cheating. πŸ˜›

This should be a lesson for all other teams that have a "great" player but do not provide a team around them. In fact, the lack of "D" on both teams about drove me mad, mad I tell ya!! πŸ™„
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 12:48
    Well, I am not above congradulating my opponent on a win. After all, its important to be a good sport and all, so congrats to the Saints for a good game of cheating. πŸ˜›

This should be a lesson for all other teams that have a "great" player but do not provide a team around them. In fact, the lack of "D" on both teams about drove me mad, mad I tell ya!! πŸ™„
    Cheating? Are you for real? Colts thought the Saints were down and out and obviously Sean Payton is the gutsiest coach in SB history! NO won fair and square and left it all on the field. You say there was no D on either side? Plenty of D, just hyperpotent offenses. Notice that after going down 10 NO allowed only seven more points and outscored Colts 31-7 in the last three quarters! And BTW, Obama picked the Colts, not the Saints! He also prononunced Manning the best QB of all time! What a dolt! Read my other post where I clip and quip about the prz' sports disinformatzia!
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 14:46
    shorticircuit, where dat? Pay up, already!
    I have your Starbucks right here. Brought it into the office for you special. It is sitting on my desk now. Would you like me to mail it to you in a baggie??

Otherwise, let me know where to mail you a gift card. Hell, I am a happy camper anyway. I hit the Super Bowl pool and won $250.00 so what the hell?
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 14:48
    Originally posted by bill718
    I'd say the Colts by 10 at the end of the first quarter.😏
    Fixed!! 😏
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 16:23
    [b]Cheating? Are you for real?
    Ok, we won't say that the Saints cheated, rather, we will just say that the Colts threw the game. πŸ˜€
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 16:24
    [Plenty of D, just hyperpotent offenses.
    Ok, perhaps what I was looking for was hyperpotent defenses. Being a Buckeye fan, I tend to enjoy defensive struggles more than offensive ones, although I think most like shoot outs.
  12. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 20:05
    Originally posted by bill718
    I'd say the Colts by 10.😏
    OOPS...I guess that didn't workπŸ˜›
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 21:09
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I have your Starbucks right here. Brought it into the office for you special. It is sitting on my desk now. Would you like me to mail it to you in a baggie??

Otherwise, let me know where to mail you a gift card. Hell, I am a happy camper anyway. I hit the Super Bowl pool and won $250.00 so what the hell?
    I shall PM you my address indeed! What a great game it was. The subplot of the underdog, from an underdog city battered by horrific hurricane, batter QB shown the door for younger stud, rejected by choicest team, mother offs herself in 08. Cannot write believable fiction with such a plot. This is what makes sports great!
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 21:28
    Ok, we won't say that the Saints cheated, rather, we will just say that the Colts threw the game. πŸ˜€
    Are you still for real? Colts were soundly beaten. They were unable to do much against what even you called a soft D. I disagree Saints were soft. They started giving Manning different looks and confusing him. Saints scored when they needed except for the Colts' goal line stand. Had Colts decided to pass instead of run and kick ball away ending might have been different. Reality is Caldwell is a dolt and got outcoached. Dungy's team needed dungy not this cowardly excuse for a coach. The SB was lost in week 15 when Caldwell pulled the starters. Had Colts pressed on and remained undefeated their mystique would have grown exponentially and might have intimidated Saints or any others. with the Caldwell fiasco even the lowly Jets got uppity. THat's how Freeney got hurt, having to play hard instead of simply needing opponents to tremble and fold! Reality is Colts were lucky to make it to the big game at all since a steelyer team than the Jets would never have let them off the hook!
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 21:32
    Ok, perhaps what I was looking for was hyperpotent defenses. Being a Buckeye fan, I tend to enjoy defensive struggles more than offensive ones, although I think most like shoot outs.
    Watch the game again if you taped it. The defensive gameplan changed form 1st to second half. Colts' adjustments hence failed to work. Pressure was built up in 2nd half. I knew there was going to be a pick six when I could see Mannings confusion, off target balls and receivers cutting routes short. D isn't always about stuffing opponent. There is also bend, but don't break. Outscore opponent 31-7 over three 1/4's and you're talking defensive gem of a finesse sort!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree