1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 20:45
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Let's just hope for your sake that you're right and I'm wrong. At least you are not entirely deluded, outside of your 5-1 prediction, like manual schmanual enginal is. However, in this marathon England looks winded already, as does Italy. Only two teams looking good are Netherlands and Germany. Rest look like has beens or wannabes, including good ol mer ...[text shortened]... ! As for cup hello, in your dreams. Lightning does not strike twice and it already did in 66!
    Old "Tommy Cooper "look-a-like Coppello has a few tricks up his sleeve !!!
    We fooled everyone at Dunkirk and then came back and won the war .
    Rooney will be like a flying Salmon heading that world cup winning goal ,you mark my words !!!
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 21:231 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    If by "euroweenie ways" you mean not coming here trash-talking without end then I'm glad to be part of those ways.

But I give your fellow compatriots more credit than that.
    You mean the IN-Continent Europa? Glad you're glad. You know you give my compatriots no credit at all. But I have no truck with you, so I'll leave it at that.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 21:241 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Ahhh! the smell and grunt of a true gentleman. You are indeed a complex sort sir. My hat off to you, but I'm not exactly sure what for... perhaps you could remind me?
    Nah!
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 21:27
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Old "Tommy Cooper "look-a-like Coppello has a few tricks up his sleeve !!!
    We fooled everyone at Dunkirk and then came back and won the war .
    Rooney will be like a flying Salmon heading that world cup winning goal ,you mark my words !!!
    Don't compare this sorry lot with the great heroes of Dunkirk. Rooney can't score against a lowly defense and you see him scoring againt a real D in the final? I thought you had reverted to sober analysis ince and for all. No way Rooney scores more than a goal or two and only against Algeria. A real D like Slovenia will stifle England to no end.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 21:33
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Nah!
    Lol!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree