What it's like watching Soccer

What it's like watching Soccer

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
23 Oct 17

Originally posted by @vivify
In tennis, there's never more than a few seconds before someone scores (love, 15, breakpoints, etc.). It usually doesn't take very long for someone to actually win a point. It can take a while for a set to be won, but there's lots of action and scoring in the meantime.

That's unlike soccer, where it's not unusual for a game to end with a score of 0-0.
If only the 0-0 myth was true it would be easy to win money every week from the bookies.
I suppose that's how they make billions from idiots like you who know nothing.
In UK most common scores are 1-0 2-1 1-1.
Maybe the game you saw with your Nigerian mates ended 0-0 I trust you told them how boring football is? Or you just a keyboard big mouth.

Football rules lame sissy padded rugby is for wimps and fat boys

rain

Moves
23 Oct 17
4 edits

rain

Moves
23 Oct 17

Originally posted by @roma45
If only the 0-0 myth was true it would be easy to win money every week from the bookies.
I suppose that's how they make billions from idiots like you who know nothing.
In UK most common scores are 1-0 2-1 1-1.
Maybe the game you saw with your Nigerian mates ended 0-0 I trust you told them how boring football is? Or you just a keyboard big mouth.

So the most common soccer scores include 1-0 and 1-1? Boy, you showed me.

https://www.goalprofits.com/what-percentage-of-football-matches-end-0-0/

Some soccer leagues (like in Egypt) had as much as 12 percent of their games end in 0-0 scores. In the Ukraine, that figure is over 13%.

You know your sport is boring when you cite a 1-0 score while defending it.

st johnstone

Moves
23 Oct 17

So the most common soccer scores include 1-0 and 1-1? Boy, you showed me.

https://www.goalprofits.com/what-percentage-of-football-matches-end-0-0/

Some soccer leagues (like in Egypt) had as much as 12 percent of their games end in 0-0 scores. In the Ukraine, that figure is over 13%.

You know your sport is boring when you cite a 1-0 score while defending it.
Win 1-0 or 12-0
Still get three points
You had to go to Egypt for some stats. Even your hand picked stats proved you know nothing as you said most games end 0-0

Winning is all that really matters especially in cup games

Can you finally answer a simple question? Did you tell your Nigerian mates how boring football is?
Your lack of knowledge is really worrying I should not be surprised coming from a trump voter
How dumb are you lot?

rain

Moves
23 Oct 17

Win 1-0 or 12-0
Still get three points
You had to go to Egypt for some stats. Even your hand picked stats proved you know nothing as you said most games end 0-0
unlike soccer, where it's not unusual for a game to end with a score of 0-0

So "not unusual" equals "most" to you? Stellar reading comprehension.

rain

Moves
23 Oct 17
3 edits

I spoke with cheney3, and he mentioned diving: soccer players regularly crying (and lying) about getting hurt. Not only does it stop the game, but it proves that soccer players routinely sacrifice their manhood, for refs.
Pansies.

st johnstone

Moves
23 Oct 17

Your favorite sport is one with diving; players regularly crying about getting hurt. Not only does it stop the game, but it proves that soccer players routinely sacrifice their manhood, for refs.
Pansies.
Another myth
Ever been tripped while running at top speed?

114 million viewers for the Superbowl
1.1 billion for the world cup final nearly 10 times the fan base compared to the 11 minutes of action spread over four mind numbing hours of boredom.
Shows you which is most popular.

The grand national a horse race gets more than 600 million viewers just shows people would rather watch horses than horses arses AKA American football

rain

Moves
23 Oct 17
1 edit

Another myth
Ever been tripped while running at top speed?
So you're now denying the well-known fact that diving is a frequent tactic in soccer? Pretty sad.

No other sport does this, and soccer has become a sport of cowards. Exchanging manhood for a yellow card.

st johnstone

Moves
23 Oct 17

So you're now denying the well-known fact that diving is a frequent tactic in soccer? Pretty sad.

No other sport does this, and soccer has become a sport of cowards. Exchanging manhood for a yellow card.
Total bs
Watch games in Scotland refs crack down in cheating

No reply as to being figures,?
No reply to did you slag off football face to face with your Nigerian mates?

st johnstone

Moves
23 Oct 17

So you think there is no cheating in any other sport apart from football

You are an idiot

rain

Moves
24 Oct 17

So you think there is no cheating in any other sport apart from football

You are an idiot
The difference between other sports and soccer? There's actually a penalty for cheating.

In the NBA, you can get fined for flopping and pretending you were fouled. In soccer, cheating is rewarded.

Moves
24 Oct 17

Everyone keeps attacking American football as if it makes soccer MORE interesting or something. Sometimes they say the score is "nil" because it's so boring to keep saying zero all the time. Hockey players get their teeth knocked out and pretend they aren't hurt. Soccer players get knocked down by their opponents breath.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
24 Oct 17

Originally posted by @buzz-meeks
Everyone keeps attacking American football as if it makes soccer MORE interesting or something. Sometimes they say the score is "nil" because it's so boring to keep saying zero all the time. Hockey players get their teeth knocked out and pretend they aren't hurt. Soccer players get knocked down by their opponents breath.
If a certain tactic is used successfully by most clubs in a sport then the club that doesn't use this tactic is just plain stupid.

If a player is deemed to have taken a dive in football then he is penalised.

In gridiron it is illegal to grab the facemask of an opposing player. It happens all the time. If the player is caught then he is penalised.

The biggest pansies in sport are quaterbacks. Man, they drop to the ground faster than Bill Clinton's pants when Monica Lewinsky's around. They're scared of their own shadows.

Moves
24 Oct 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69
If a certain tactic is used successfully by most clubs in a sport then the club that doesn't use this tactic is just plain stupid.

If a player is deemed to have taken a dive in football then he is penalised.

In gridiron it is illegal to grab the facemask of an opposing player. It happens all the time. If the player is caught then he is penalise ...[text shortened]... er than Bill Clinton's pants when Monica Lewinsky's around. They're scared of their own shadows.
I don't need to defend American football. Doesn't make soccer any better. I realize the rest of the world plays it, but in America, soccer is a sport for 9 year old girls.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
24 Oct 17

Originally posted by @buzz-meeks
I don't need to defend American football. Doesn't make soccer any better. I realize the rest of the world plays it, but in America, soccer is a sport for 9 year old girls.
Over here Gridiron is a sport for the fat kids and the totally unsporting kids. They only have to exert themselves for 10 seconds then take a break for a few minutes.

Ever wondered why no other country in the world plays gridiron. Answer.....most countries don't have as many obese inactive people.

Over here in Oz we like to play sports that takes a bit of effort and works up a bit of sweat.

9 year old girls hey.......no wonder the USA women's football team is ranked no 1.