1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 16:45
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    "The dork from ork", it does sound like a fitting nickname! 😉
    He should appreciate that, especially since he loves handing out nicknames, which are more like name calling than nick names!
    -VR
    I think that might be an insult to dorks everywhere.

😀😀😀😀
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 16:482 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    I think that might be an insult to dorks everywhere.

😀😀😀😀
    True!!... Perhaps I should have thought about that one a little more. 😉

-VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 00:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    My first step would be getting rid of an inept clan leader like you, then the saggy baggsters mytwoforkedbraincells, Boobla45, Very Crusty, Maghoober55 and the rest of your ramshackle outfit.
    😀
  4. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 18:52
    Another 20 points for Sleazy Riders from one of the 3 clans that they collude with, this time Breaking Bad. If Sleazy Riders didn't have BB, Anti Metallica and the Arrow Clan feeding them points on a regular basis, I doubt if Sleazy Riders would even make it to the first page of clan standings.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 19:15
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Another 20 points for Sleazy Riders from one of the 3 clans that they collude with, this time Breaking Bad. If Sleazy Riders didn't have BB, Anti Metallica and the Arrow Clan feeding them points on a regular basis, I doubt if Sleazy Riders would even make it to the first page of clan standings.
    Easy to keep a point total for this year.
    Site administration will have some rollback to do. 😀
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 19:46
    Easy to keep a point total for this year.
    Site administration will have some rollback to do. 😀
    oh dear, breaking bad have nine pages of ongoing challenges against all clans except the Metalicheats They have issued some clans with more than three times the number of challenges that they have issued to Easy Riders. How are we to explain that for those tin foil hat conspiracy nuts at the Metalimuppets, Please explain.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 20:07
    oh dear, breaking bad have nine pages of ongoing challenges against all clans except the Metalicheats They have issued some clans with more than three times the number of challenges that they have issued to Easy Riders. How are we to explain that for those tin foil hat conspiracy nuts at the Metalimuppets, Please explain.
    If they had been banned in January along with Anti-Metallica and Arrow clans, you wouldn't be asking the stupid questions today.

Now would you ?? 🙄
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 20:121 edit
    If they had been banned in January along with Anti-Metallica and Arrow clans, you wouldn't be asking the stupid questions today.

Now would you ?? 🙄
    you fail to address the content of the post, either because you are stupid or incapable of rational thought, so we shall ask you again and see if you can grapple with it this time.

The Breaking bad clan has nine pages of ongoing challenges with many clans, they have issued to other clans more than three times the number of challenges they have to the Easy riders. Please explain.
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 20:30
    I wonder if admins would consider rolling all points awarded to Metallica through sandbagging these last half a dozen years or so.

I reckon if they did then they would likely find Metallica struggling to stay on page 2 every year 😉
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 21:59
    you fail to address the content of the post, either because you are stupid or incapable of rational thought, so we shall ask you again and see if you can grapple with it this time.

The Breaking bad clan has nine pages of ongoing challenges with many clans, they have issued to other clans more than three times the number of challenges they have to the Easy riders. Please explain.
    Here is a much better question for you. How many of the on going challenges with Sleasy Riders have they won??? hmmmmmm...???
    Kindest Regards,
    May you receive all you have coming to you in this life,
    -VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 22:06

Now would you ?? 🙄
    Spot on!!! 😉

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 22:12
    Here is a much better question for you. How many of the on going challenges with Sleasy Riders have they won??? hmmmmmm...???
    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
    you are floundering and like your friend Mahgoobs who also failed to address the content. Evidently you are at a loss to explain it.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 22:12
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I wonder if admins would consider rolling all points awarded to Metallica through sandbagging these last half a dozen years or so.

I reckon if they did then they would likely find Metallica struggling to stay on page 2 every year 😉
    they would b page nine for sure!
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 23:13
    you are floundering and like your friend Mahgoobs who also failed to address the content. Evidently you are at a loss to explain it.
    Here is a much better question for you. How many of the on going challenges with Sleasy Riders have they won??? hmmmmmm...??? Still waiting, looks as if you are the one floundering! 😉
    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
  15. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 23:49
    Here is a much better question for you. How many of the on going challenges with Sleasy Riders have they won??? hmmmmmm...??? Still waiting, looks as if you are the one floundering! 😉
    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
    He knows the answer, the sleazy riders have won every challenge against the Breaking Bad clan, for a total of140 points.

awesomeness no, COLLUSION YES!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree