How the Easy Riders became so awesome

How the Easy Riders became so awesome

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by my2sons
He knows the answer, the sleazy riders have won every challenge against the Breaking Bad clan, for a total of140 points.

awesomeness no, COLLUSION YES!
Yes of course he knew and I Know he knew, but wouldn't dare to say anything about it in this public forum. 😉
-VR

m

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you fail to address the content of the post, either because you are stupid or incapable of rational thought, so we shall ask you again and see if you can grapple with it this time.

The Breaking bad clan has nine pages of ongoing challenges with many clans, they have issued to other clans more than three times the number of challenges they have to the Easy riders. Please explain.
It is you who fails to grasp the content of my post.

Let me put it clearly so you can grapple with the subject.

Breaking Bad clan would NOT have
9 pages of ongoing challenges if they
had been banned in January for colluding with your clan.

Capiche ??

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by my2sons
He knows the answer, the sleazy riders have won every challenge against the Breaking Bad clan, for a total of140 points.

awesomeness no, COLLUSION YES!
oh dear does not even address the content, why have they issued other clans with more than three times the number of challenges issued to the easy riders. You have FAILED to explain why and the evidence makes a mockery of your silly claims of collusion?

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
It is you who fails to grasp the content of my post.

Let me put it clearly so you can grapple with the subject.

Breaking Bad clan would NOT have
9 pages of ongoing challenges if they
had been banned in January for colluding with your clan.

Capiche ??
your silly and irrational text does not even attempt to grapple with the question that was raised, its simply another Metallica smoke screen and mirrors, clearly you are incapable of rational thought.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
08 Jun 16

your silly and irrational text does not even attempt to grapple with the question that was raised, its simply another Metallica smoke screen and mirrors, clearly you are incapable of rational thought.
Do they not realise that if Metallica had been banned years ago for their sandbagging ways, then they wouldn't have been in the clan tables at all these last few years and wouldn't be sandbagging today.

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
Do they not realise that if Metallica had been banned years ago for their sandbagging ways, then they wouldn't have been in the clan tables at all these last few years and wouldn't be sandbagging today.
OMG! it has confirmed my worst fears ! they are a clan of felons!

m

Moves
08 Jun 16

There's nothing to grapple.
You held up Breaking Bad as the clan
that spreads its' challenges around
evenly to legitimize your clan's activities this year.
We simply exposed them for the fraud they are.
And therefore exposed your clan as a clan of cheats !!

Would you like to talk about Anti-Metallica now ??
😀😀😀😀

m

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
Site administration does not ban clans to satisfy your personal paranoia.

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Site administration does not ban clans to satisfy your personal paranoia.
you filthy criminals! have you no shame? you are a bunch of RHP felons!

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16
1 edit

I would like to dedicate this to the friends of the Easy Riders!,

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jun 16

OMG! it has confirmed my worst fears ! they are a clan of felons!
Everyone knows who the felons are and it is not Metallica! It is you and the other Clans you are in collusion with. How do they feel being the feeder clans and you getting all the points?
All of you involved are the true felons!
Kindest Regards,
May you receive all you have coming to you in this life,
-VR

m

Moves
08 Jun 16

You're clucking like a hen again

Cluck cluck.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jun 16
1 edit

Careful now, your true personality is coming out. You and your collusion clans are the felons and should feel shame, but you don't have any, as I don't believe you have a conscience!!
Do all the clan members from the different Clans know what you are doing? I find it hard to believe there are that many who would stoop so low. Perhaps most of them just play chess and don't know what you are up to!!
Kindest Regards,
May you receive all in this life that you have coming to you,
-VR

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Careful now, your true personality is coming out. You and your collusion clans are the felons and should feel shame, but you don't have any, as I don't believe you have a conscience!!
Do all the clan members from the different Clans know what you are doing? I find it hard to believe there are that many who would stoop so low. Perhaps most of them just p ...[text shortened]... re up to!!
Kindest Regards,
May you receive all in this life that you have coming to you,
-VR
Your clan has a RHP criminal record and here you felons are lecturing us on morality. Ouch!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 Jun 16

Your clan has a RHP criminal record and here you felons are lecturing us on morality. Ouch!
we should lock Metallica up in a virtual jail and throw away the keys
no parole or probation for those scoundrels