How the Easy Riders became so awesome

How the Easy Riders became so awesome

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
we should lock Metallica up in a virtual jail and throw away the keys
no parole or probation for those scoundrels
Yes they are dastardly 4 sure! 😀

m

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
Do they not realise that if Metallica had been banned years ago for their sandbagging ways, then they wouldn't have been in the clan tables at all these last few years and wouldn't be sandbagging today.
You keep making one dumb remark after another that is completely befitting your avatar. 😴

m

Moves
08 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Mctayto
Do they not realise that if Metallica had been banned years ago for their sandbagging ways, then they wouldn't have been in the clan tables at all these last few years and wouldn't be sandbagging today.
Since you clowns are on a roll tossing around accusations of sandbagging, perhaps you can comment on your recently complete clan challenge with Breaking Bad clan.

Clan challenge 282368

The top 2 players in Easy Riders have ratings >300 points higher than their opponents.

Did they suddenly improve after the challenge was set ? 😲

Another player of yours won both his games with a rating of 419.
Feel free to comment. 😀

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
08 Jun 16

we should lock Metallica up in a virtual jail and throw away the keys
no parole or probation for those scoundrels
Respect 😀

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Since you clowns are on a roll tossing around accusations of sandbagging, perhaps you can comment on your recently complete clan challenge with Breaking Bad clan.

Clan challenge 282368

The top 2 players in Easy Riders have ratings >300 points higher than their opponents.

Feel free to comment. 😀
how many broken records do you have in your collection?

m

Moves
08 Jun 16

how many broken records do you have in your collection?
We have 4 clan titles in the last 6 years.
That is a record that speaks for itself.
And it is not broken !! 😀

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16
1 edit

We have 4 clan titles in the last 6 years.
That is a record that speaks for itself.
And it is not broken !! 😀
yes it is, we have broken your clan, you are a smouldering wreck!

m

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes it is, we have broken your clan, you are a smouldering wreck!
The hen master weighs in.

Cluck cluck !!

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16

The hen master weighs in.

Cluck cluck !!
Make that the chess master! Illustrious leader of RHP's number one clan, Da Easy Riders!

Retired

Missouri

Moves
08 Jun 16

Clan challenge 282368

Feel free to comment. 😀
The crickets go silent.

The answer is simple: COLLUSION, COLLUSION, COLLUSION

rc

Moves
08 Jun 16

Originally posted by my2sons
The crickets go silent.

The answer is simple: COLLUSION, COLLUSION, COLLUSION
Is that your expert opinion as a professional sandbagger and RHP Metallica felon?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 16
2 edits

Is that your expert opinion as a professional sandbagger and RHP Metallica felon?
It gets boring after awhile with you trying to say what sandbaggers Metallica are, when you are in collusion with 2 or 3 other clans getting points handed to you on a silver platter. Go hide your face in the sand. YOU sound like a broken record.
NEVER have we been in collusion with other teams like you have done, NEVER would we stoop to such a low level!!! All your Collusion points should be removed, All the players involved should be removed from the SITE!!!
You show no respect for the game or the SITE, making a mockery of the Clan system. Time for ADMINS to step in and put a stop to this, while they still have paying subscribers!!
Sincerely,
Respectfully to the ADMINS,
-VR
EDIT: Everytime you say Metallica are sandbagging I will be re-posting the aforementioned message for all to see!!!

rc

Moves
09 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
It gets boring after awhile with you trying to say what sandbaggers Metallica are, when you are in collusion with 2 or 3 other clans getting points handed to you on a silver platter. Go hide your face in the sand. YOU sound like a broken record.
NEVER have we been in collusion with other teams like you have done, NEVER would we stoop to such a low level ...[text shortened]... say Metallica are sandbagging I will be re-posting the aforementioned message for all to see!!!
your clan of sandbagging felons has been banned form this site, have we Da Easy Riders ever been banned? well enough of your hypocrisy, take that thin halo from above your head and throw it away like a frisbee! you are intellectually and morally bankrupt! You post the same drivel day in and day out it will make no difference I can assure you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jun 16
2 edits

your clan of sandbagging felons has been banned form this site, have we Da Easy Riders ever been banned? well enough of your hypocrisy, take that thin halo from above your head and throw it away like a frisbee! you are intellectually and morally bankrupt! You post the same drivel day in and day out it will make no difference I can assure you.
Sir,
YOU POST The SAME DRIVEL EVERY DAY YOURSELF TALK ABOUT HYPOCRITS!!!!
NEVER have we been in collusion with other teams like you have done, NEVER would we stoop to such a low level!!! All your Collusion points should be removed, All the players involved should be removed from the SITE!!!
You show no respect for the game or the SITE, making a mockery of the Clan system. Time for ADMINS to step in and put a stop to this, while they still have paying subscribers!!
Sincerely,
Respectfully to the ADMINS,
-VR
OUR CLAN HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SITE WHILE I WAS A MEMBER!!!

rc

Moves
09 Jun 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
YOU POST The SAME DRIVEL EVERY DAY YOURSELF TALK ABOUT HYPOCRITS!!!!
NEVER have we been in collusion w ...[text shortened]... ully to the ADMINS,
-VR
OUR CLAN HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SITE WHILE I WAS A MEMBER!!!
dude i gotta be honest with yah, i didn't even read your text.