2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 12:431 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I reckon they will accuse you of being in collusion with B.V.C.C. next
    Clan challenge 282732 as you are supposed to lose by a greater margin 🙁 🙁 🙁
    What ???? Man......you are as dumb as a .........plastic bag........full of marbles. Honestly.....get off the turps. What has that challenge got to do with anything dumbas. You are by far the biggest cheat on the site and you try to point the finger at others. An utter disgrace. Oh........plastic......oops! Better not mention that hey

Have a nice day garbage !!!!!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 13:55
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    What ???? Man......you are as dumb as a .........plastic bag........full of marbles. Honestly.....get off the turps. What has that challenge got to do with anything dumbas. You are by far the biggest cheat on the site and you try to point the finger at others. An utter disgrace. Oh........plastic......oops! Better not mention that hey

Have a nice day garbage !!!!!
    Give Australia back to its people you genocidal maniacs!
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 14:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Give Australia back to its people you genocidal maniacs!
    Man....you've been drinking the same stuff your boyfriend has. What the hell are you babbling on about fool. The only genocide going on around here is you killing off the clan system. How can you possibly feel happy about what you have done to fair play and competition. You are the 2nd most disgraceful person I have ever encountered (just behind that scumbag boyfriend of yours).
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 14:49
    Man....you've been drinking the same stuff your boyfriend has. What the hell are you babbling on about fool. The only genocide going on around here is you killing off the clan system. How can you possibly feel happy about what you have done to fair play and competition. You are the 2nd most disgraceful person I have ever encountered (just behind that scumbag boyfriend of yours).
    You Aussies are genocidal maniacs, i been reading the history of Queensland and the conspiracy of silence, why dont you teach your children the truth of what your ancestors did!
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 14:581 edit
    You Aussies are genocidal maniacs, i been reading the history of Queensland and the conspiracy of silence, why dont you teach your children the truth of what your ancestors did!
    My ancestors? What are you pulling to make yourself that ridiculously stupid? Actually no.........don't answer that.

My ancestors were Scottish I believe. Did you Scottish kill someone in Queensland? Honestly......I thought Lemon was dumb........but you take the cake.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 15:011 edit
    My ancestors? What are you pulling to make yourself that ridiculously stupid? Actually no.........don't answer that.

My ancestors were Scottish I believe. Did you Scottish kill someone in Queensland? Honestly......I thought Lemon was dumb........but you take the cake.
    Yes they did those traitors, we kicked them out of Scotland and they went murdering innocent people and you are part of their legacy!
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 15:14
    Yes they did those traitors, we kicked them out of Scotland and they went murdering innocent people and you are part of their legacy!
    So what you're saying is that you Scots bred a bunch of murdering scum? Actually that sums up a Scotsman to a tee.

Now I'm starting to get it.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 15:19
    You two Scotscum are certainly doing a fine job of murdering the clan system. Is sportsmanship and fair play not taught to you Scots as children. Pity..........no wonder you never win anything.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 18:17
    So what you're saying is that you Scots bred a bunch of murdering scum? Actually that sums up a Scotsman to a tee.

Now I'm starting to get it.
    No we kicked them out of Scotland and they went to Australia and became murdering scum!
  11. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 19:16
    No we kicked them out of Scotland and they went to Australia and became murdering scum!
    For God,s sake Carrobie, give your scum talking mouth a break. No one on this site wants you , no one even likes you apart from your mate Mctayto. GO AWAY PERMANENTLY.

Written By Steve45 on behalf of every decent chess player on RHP.
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 20:07
    Originally posted by Steve45
    For God,s sake Carrobie, give your scum talking mouth a break. No one on this site wants you , no one even likes you apart from your mate Mctayto. GO AWAY PERMANENTLY.

Written By Steve45 on behalf of every decent chess player on RHP.
    I give you the same message as all you do is drool over the forums
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 20:21
    he's just a little forum sniper
    hit and run
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 20:31
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    he's just a little forum sniper
    hit and run
    Sir,
    I don't think he is anything like you and mctayto...That is you guys job!!!
    Kindest Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  15. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    10 Jun '16 21:14
    The drooler is telling you to shut it, SCUMBAG.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree