Moves
    09 Jul '19 16:26
    @mghrn55 said
    @Mctayto

Game 13310318
    Game 13310315
    Game 13306861

How many a week of these do you toss ?
    Maybe Lemondrop can drop by and answer the question.
    He is your clan leader, after all.
    Theres sticking the middle up at the site.
    Mcgayto is basically dropping his knickers and saying kiss my butt..
    Defies ligic why that cheating coward got back to ruin the clan system again..
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 17:29
    @roma45 said
    Theres sticking the middle up at the site.
    Mcgayto is basically dropping his knickers and saying kiss my butt..
    Defies ligic why that cheating coward got back to ruin the clan system again..
    As some of you may know, I’ve copied a link of this thread over to the Site Announcements forum.
    It is a safe bet that Russ is fully aware of what is going on in the clan standings.

Meanwhile, this forum has not heard from lemondrop for a while.
    Maybe he has been slapped with a forum ban.
    Or maybe he is too cowardly to show his face in here.

Last time he was here, he was trying to label a new clan leader (me) as a failed clan leader.
    And then disappeared after I exposed him and McTayto for what they are.
    And he bumped up his clan roster to 8 players (now 7, one is leaving) when Russ started thinking about changes to clan roster size requirements.
    So I had another look at his pending challenges.
    There are 20 of them. Involving 54 game matchups.
    The number of these games involving a player on his clan roster other than lemondrop and McTayto ?..
    0 games. Yup. ZERO !!!
    It appears the extra players were just window dressing to circumvent some possible changes Russ was thinking about.
    Lemondrop has McTayto tossing hundreds of tournament games so he can cash in easy points from his cheat.

And now he won’t show his face here, not even to call another clan leader a failure !
    Let’s see about lemondrop as a clan leader.

Clan roster management - failed
    Harbouring a known cheat previously suspended - failed
    Decorum in a clan forum - now absent, previously failed
    Contributing to success and health of clan feature - failed

Question being, who is the failed clan leader here ?
    I would say that it is the “clan leader” who is running a farce of a clan and using a cheat who has already been suspended for abusing the popular (or once popular) clan feature.

Solid evidence has once again been presented to Russ.
    What he decides to do with it will be entirely in his hands.
    I know he has the ability to do a data fix to deal with this imposter clan. He has done it before.
    In the event nothing is done about this fiasco, I and others, at year end, will make sure that the clowns at the top of the clan table will do their victory lap with their tails between their legs !!

What will happen with the clan feature after that is uncertain.
    If Russ is still contemplating fixes and improvements to this feature, I am confident there will be enough of us to help and support him in this endeavour.
  3. Bristol, UK
    Moves
    10 Jul '19 09:03
    @mghrn55 saidIn the event nothing is done about this fiasco, I and others, at year end, will make sure that the clowns at the top of the clan table will do their victory lap with their tails between their legs !!
    If we get to year end and it is still not resolved then I suggest it will be for individual clans to decide whether they wish to continue playing in 2020. Those that do will be effectively endorsing the current system. I have already withdrawn from all clan play until such time as this issue is addressed.

Year end may be too late to restore the reputational damage to the clan system.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Jul '19 17:03
    @gixxer said
    If we get to year end and it is still not resolved then I suggest it will be for individual clans to decide whether they wish to continue playing in 2020. Those that do will be effectively endorsing the current system. I have already withdrawn from all clan play until such time as this issue is addressed.

In the last few years clans have went from 430 to the current 130..i wonder how many subscriptions mctayto has cost the site with his antics.
    I know at least 4 who left the site never to return because of him.
    Lemondrop is as bad he should have been booted after having multi accounts with @illluck and @kathmandu1 opening accounts so he could play himself in clan games...sad..
    Mctayto...has had points removed TWICE and was finally banned from clan games..
    Hes allowed back and does worse while sticking the finger up at admin...this is the same guy that called admin corrupt but ran and hid when robbie carobbie did the same and got banned..dirty little sad weasel..

My sub is out soon...no point in renewing until cheats are punished.
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    10 Jul '19 17:29
    Excellent news, Good riddance to Romadrool
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Jul '19 17:44
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Jul '19 18:11
    @mctayto said
    Enjoy your reinstatement...
    While it lasts !! 😛
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Jul '19 19:17
    @mctayto said
    We will see who laughs last my sheep loving friend.
    Not going anywhere..just wont support a site financially that allows pond life like you to cheat..
    Is that all you have to say oh creepy one?
    Enjoy winning easy games and ruining tournaments...
    What a fantastic life you have...

Baaaaa.....mmmmm..that got you excited..
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Jul '19 20:25
    @gixxer said

Russ has done this before.
    At year end 2016, a clan named Easy Riders cheated their way to the top of the clan table in 2016.
    At that time, Russ ran a data fix to remove the fraudulent results at year end (maybe even January 2017).
    And then suspended a player (Mctayto) from clan play.
    Later issued a site ban to the leader of the cheating clan noted above.
    For excessive whining afterwards I believe.
    Band aid fix can be done quite easily.
    A longer term fix takes some time.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jul '19 13:351 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Russ has done this before.
    At year end 2016, a clan named Easy Riders cheated their way to the top of the clan table in 2016.
    At that time, Russ ran a data fix to remove the fraudulent results at year end (maybe even January 2017).
    And then suspended a player (Mctayto) from clan play.
    Later issued a site ban to the leader of the cheating clan noted above.
    For excessive w ...[text shortened]... g afterwards I believe.
    Band aid fix can be done quite easily.
    A longer term fix takes some time.
    I can't understand why Mctayto would do this after already being banned for it.

It is like he is sticking his middle finger up in the air at Russ as was said by another poster.

I think Lemondrop is just as guilty as he is the one organizing it only ones really playing in that clan is him and (Mctayto who I should add is playing 400-500 points under his real ratinng), still throwing obvious won tournament games to keep his rating low, which he did back in 2016!!!

I figure his days are numbered and it is just a matter of time, not a top priority for Russ as he has already done it back in 2016, I don't think the results were changed until 2017, but changed they were, and I expect the same will happen again.

Question now will be, will Lemondrop be banned for organizing the whole scenerio? We know he brought on extra people when he thought the minimum requirement for members would change. Only thing it was just window dressing as they didn't get to play very many, if any games!!! Mactayto and himself are playing mostly all the games.

It really is a sad state the Clan Challenges have been put in and many clans have already dropped out. Players are talking about not re-newing their subscriptions. Members are up set over these issues for sure.

-VR
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Jul '19 16:31
    @very-rusty said
    I can't understand why Mctayto would do this after already being banned for it.

It is like he is sticking his middle finger up in the air at Russ as was said by another poster.

I think Lemondrop is just as guilty as he is the one organizing it only ones really playing in that clan is him and (Mctayto who I should add is playing 400-500 points under his real ratinng), ...[text shortened]... lking about not re-newing their subscriptions. Members are up set over these issues for sure.

-VR
    members are just thrilled to have Metallica win year after year
    I've gotten eight pm's from clan leader telling me they are glad and support my clan
    and as far as your opinions and those of your failed leader you can shove them up your poopers
    I will not post on this forum for the next 106 days
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Jul '19 17:471 edit
    @lemondrop

Good for you for all the support you are getting.
    So the clan leaders that support you support the nonsense that is going on in the games below ?

Game 13304224
    Game 13304181
    Game 13218790
    Game 13313930

Never mind answering that.
    Go ahead and pout for 106 days.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Jul '19 20:46
    @lemondrop said
    I've gotten eight pm's from clan leader telling me they are glad and support my clan
    and as far as your opinions and those of your failed leader you can shove them up your poopers
    You are a total ass..
    No wonder robbie left hating you.
    Utterly pathetic
    8 pms...liar...
    Tell you what big mouth get them to post their support on here for you and mcgayto and i will leave rhp forever

Your days are numbered join @illluck and @kathmandu1 sonn little cheat ...
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Jul '19 21:101 edit
    @lemondrop said
    Of course members don't want to see one clan win year after year.
    That is normal. And everyone would like to see Metallica get their comeuppance.
    And we accept that. And we expect a clan will come along and get the better of us.

But that isn't your clan.
    Members want to see another clan beat Metallica.
    But having an imposter clan like yours cheat their way to the top of the clan table diminishes the satisfaction.
    Rest assured, the victory will either be hollow or overturned by Russ.
    We all know what he did to Carrobie's clan.

And judging by your post today, you know it.
    And you sound like an angry little man.
    You see the standings every day.
    Metallica hasn't gone away, even with your name calling.
    We are right there where we were last year.
    You also notice that the points total for the other clans is down from previous years.
    The blame for that falls on the likes of you, Mctayto, Carrobie and other malcontents who have damaged the clan feature because of their unhealthy obsession with Metallica.

So if it is congratulations you're looking for, you can have it for that.

See you in 106 days.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 19:52
    @mghrn55 said
    Of course members don't want to see one clan win year after year.
    That is normal. And everyone would like to see Metallica get their comeuppance.
    And we accept that. And we expect a clan will come along and get the better of us.

But that isn't your clan.
    Members want to see another clan beat Metallica.
    But having an imposter clan like yours cheat their way to the top o ...[text shortened]...

So if it is congratulations you're looking for, you can have it for that.

See you in 106 days.
    Well said mghrn55!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree