1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 16:461 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    the little integrity that I do have towers over the one you kneel too
    Sir,
    All I see is more drivel from you. I said name Clan Leaders who you THINK have integrity! You can't do that can you? By the way, unlike you I kneel to no one, unless they have a gun to my head. 😛
    Kind Regards,
    Karma starting to nip harder now,
    -VR
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 16:501 edit
    Originally posted by arbeider
    Yes I think that is pretty much all correct (except for the hyperbole about getting to be half as good as shortcircuit). I know he is too modest to think that 😉

Clearly there is a skill to this and clearly shortcircuit and many others are way ahead of me currently with knowing the players on the site. I have already seen when doing matchups and looking ...[text shortened]... be I am too pollyanna in my approach to all this and not really cut out to be a clan leader. 🙂
    Sir,
    I think those questions are probably best to have in P.M.'s with different Clan Leaders. I can assure you Shortcircuit is the best. Just look at our record since he took over leadership of the clan. Like I said I've played on other sites with other Captains/Leaders, and none come close to him. Yes, he would be too modest you are right about that. 😉
    Kind Regards,
    Good Luck,
    -VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 16:53
    Originally posted by arbeider
    Yes I think that is pretty much all correct (except for the hyperbole about getting to be half as good as shortcircuit). I know he is too modest to think that 😉

Clearly there is a skill to this and clearly shortcircuit and many others are way ahead of me currently with knowing the players on the site. I have already seen when doing matchups and looking ...[text shortened]... be I am too pollyanna in my approach to all this and not really cut out to be a clan leader. 🙂
    targeting those clan leaders who will accept lopsided challenges is the bread and butter of certain clan leaders
    I won't mention them by name
    as long as there are these incompetent clan leaders to be taken advantage of you are going to have this problem
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 16:59
    targeting those clan leaders who will accept lopsided challenges is the bread and butter of certain clan leaders
    I won't mention them by name
    as long as there are these incompetent clan leaders to be taken advantage of you are going to have this problem
    Sir,
    Of course you must be talking about the Clan Leaders of "Easy Riders", "Breaking Bad", Anti Metallica, & Arrrow who are all in collusion with each other. Thanks for giving me the chance to say that.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 17:05
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    Of course you must be talking about the Clan Leaders of "Easy Riders", "Breaking Bad", Anti Metallica, & Arrrow who are all in collusion with each other. Thanks for giving me the chance to say that.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    I don't recall mentioning any names
    only that many if not most do this
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 17:08
    I don't recall mentioning any names
    only that many if not most do this
    Sir,
    Are you saying they are ALL CHEATERS? Do you have proof to back up your statement?
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 17:14
    Sir,
    Are you saying they are ALL CHEATERS? Do you have proof to back up your statement?
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    not every lopsided challenge is cheating
    I did point out, in another thread in the old clan forum, where Metallica would issue and accept repeated challenges where there was a player who had been inactive for several months
    shorty just ate this clan leader up
    that was cheating
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 17:181 edit
    not every lopsided challenge is cheating
    I did point out, in another thread in the old clan forum, where Metallica would issue and accept repeated challenges where there was a player who had been inactive for several months
    shorty just ate this clan leader up
    that was cheating
    Sir,
    I have no idea what you are talking about here?? Don't know anything about that. As you know I don't make the challenges up. I don't even know how it would be possible for this to happen? Wouldn't the Clan leader have to accept the challenge? I can't speak on something I am not aware of as you know.
    Regards,
    -VR
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 17:24
    Sir,
    I have no idea what you are talking about here?? Don't know anything about that. As you know I don't make the challenges up. I don't even know how it would be possible for this to happen? Wouldn't the Clan leader have to accept the challenge?
    Regards,
    -VR
    yes, and that is the point
    the clan leader did have to accept the challenge
    the leader somehow was unaware or just did not check the challenge out before accepting
    this happens all the time
    the point I'm making is that it did not break any rule but was, I'n my opinion, cheating
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 17:391 edit
    the leader somehow was unaware or just did not check the challenge out before accepting
    the point I'm making is that it did not break any rule but was, I'n my opinion, cheating
    Sir,
    What you are telling me now, if I have this correct. A clan leader was accepting challenges for a player who wasn't playing anymore? Please tell me that person isn't still a Clan leader!
    Regards,
    -VR
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 19:041 edit
    There has been some fairly intelligent conversation occurring in this thread.
    It was started by someone who was not involved before and stepped in
    to contribute his opinion.
    And we welcome that. Whether we agree with it or not.

Unfortunately you are still around to post idiotic remarks and drag this thread
    down to the level of the other drivel you have been spewing.

That some other clan leader does not do his homework when reviewing
    a challenge and not knowing that he has a clan member who is inactive
    constitutes cheating on our part is typical of the idiocy coming from your corner.

I really wish you would find a hobby, any hobby !!
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 19:12
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    There has been some fairly intelligent conversation occurring in this thread.
    It was started by someone who was not involved before and stepped in
    to contribute his opinion.
    And we welcome that. Whether we agree with it or not.

Unfortunately you are still around to post idiotic remarks and drag this thread
    down to the level of the other drivel you h ...[text shortened]... al of the idiocy coming from your corner.

I really wish you would find a hobby, any hobby !!
    it rises to the level of cheating in my opinion
    you know it
    knowing that a player is inactive, stealing a couple of points by time out, is cheating
    just because the other clan leader is unaware or just plain incompetent does not make it fair
    it is theft of point and therefore cheating
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 19:19
    you know it
    knowing that a player is inactive, stealing a couple of points by time out, is cheating
    just because the other clan leader is unaware or just plain incompetent does not make it fair
    Just goes to demonstrate the value of your opinion....worthless !!
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 19:25
    you know it
    Sir,
    Arent those skulls to click on when someone times out? I have 1069 of them! 😛
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 19:25
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Just goes to demonstrate the value of your opinion....worthless !!
    and I will defend to my death your right to your opinion

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree