1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 15:401 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Why do you keep avoiding the question? You just keep pushing the real question up one level. The fact is that there wasn't any such rule and there is no reason for there to be a retroactive disqualification unless he feels it's cheating.

[b]Do you feel perhaps he's right?

What do you think, genius? Or is that an indication that YOU feel he's right? I emusing when people ask others why do they care. Why don't you tell me why you care first?[/b]
    I avoided no question that I know of. I said it's GC's opinion and nothing more. I think I also said I don't agree with his view.

You were not disqualified to my knowledge. I'm just wondering why it bothers you so much what he said. If you read through our posts to each other I feel this last post of yours is totally off... I don't see a question I missed, and I've said I don't agree with GC's view.

Again, why does his post bother you so much? Tell him to slag off, his opinion means nothing to the competition. Your contribution won.

Let me know if I'm missing something here... I don't see what it is if I am.

Edit! Oh, why do I CARE? Because I consider you a friend at RHP and you're letting someone's opinion bother you when they have no authority to say you get zero points. That's why.

P-
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 15:492 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I avoided no question that I know of. I said it's GC's opinion and nothing more. I think I also said I don't agree with his view.

You were not disqualified to my knowledge. I'm just wondering why it bothers you so much what he said. If you read through our posts to each other I feel this last post of yours is totally off... I don't see a question I

Let me know if I'm missing something here... I don't see what it is if I am.

P-
    For me it's irrelevant whether I was disqualified or not, what I care is about being slandered.

Honestly, when you were taking flak by some users complaining about bias in your modding, did you just shrug and ignore?

Edit - And thanks... 🙂
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 15:51
    But you're right, I said what I wanted to say a long time ago and am just dragging this out.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 16:00
    For me it's irrelevant whether I was disqualified or not, what I care is about being slandered.

Honestly, when you were taking flak by some users complaining about bias in your modding, did you just shrug and ignore?

Edit - And thanks... 🙂
    You earned a place in the top three... you didn't earn 0 points.

I've been (as well as other mods) called biased. I'd argue the point but I never felt it was true. I just thought you were reacting like it was true.

Want me to send GC a nasty message?

😲

P-
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 16:06
    You earned a place in the top three... you didn't earn 0 points.

I've been (as well as other mods) called biased. I'd argue the point but I never felt it was true. I just thought you were reacting like it was true.

Want me to send GC a nasty message?

😲

P-
    Tell him I said "Hi! 🙂"
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 16:25
    Tell him I said "Hi! 🙂"
    Hear hear, well said... GG!~
  7. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 16:42
    Palynka, Hi!

My comments were just a bit of fun and not meant to offend. You couldn't possibly have cheated because there was no rule that required you to vote.

You won the competition, so well done. I even voted for your entry.

However....

... banter aside, I stand by my opinion that entrants should be required to vote, if only to boost the turnout.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 18:08
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    Palynka, Hi!

Haven't you done enough damage, you MONSTER!?

Leave him alone!

P-
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    30 Jul '10 18:10
    It hurts... :'(
  10. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 06:10
    Oh dear, you people are silly.

I'll think about changing the rules for next month. As it stands though, there was no rule in place so no one is getting disqualified.

Now please kiss and make up...or some such.
  11. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 22:38
    Remember, it's opinion. Why let it bother you so much? Who cares what he thinks? Do you feel perhaps he's right?
    I guess he's enjoying the sharing process.

D
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 22:43
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anonymous.
    Username.
    On.
    A.
    Chess.
    Forum.

OH NOES!!!
    http://static.open.salon.com/files/crying_clown1238209654.jpg

D
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 22:49
    Again, why does his post bother you so much? Tell him to slag off, his opinion means nothing to the competition. Your contribution won.
    Palonka has spent many long years studying tactics and working hard towards this win.

His earliest comp lessons date back to 2005 (4th post down)...
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=22910&page=4

He could at least have thanked rwingett for his inspiration in his acceptance speech. 😞

D
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 23:061 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anonymous.
    Username.
    On.
    A.
    Chess.
    Forum.

OH NOES!!!
    http://static.open.salon.com/files/crying_clown1238209654.jpg

D
    The username has a reputation and an image within the forum, but I understand you don't care much for yours.
  15. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Aug '10 23:12
    The username has a reputation and an image within the forum
    Well done on being proud of a "reputation" you've invested thousands of hours building up.

Of course, due to this "image" and "reputation", to which your life is currently dedicated, you will be unique in that when you finally realise that life is for living, you will be forever remembered by members of RHP, even those who weren't around to witness your brilliance.

"Man, I miss Palynka"

"Wh...?"

: D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree