RHP Music Tournament III

RHP Music Tournament III

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M

Moves
24 Apr 08

Originally posted by darvlay
Is Pam a pothead too?
Aspiring alcoholic, if I remember correctly.

In your face

Moves
24 Apr 08

My entry will be in this weekend.
I shall look forward to it.

In your face

Moves
24 Apr 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Name the folders how you want them and let us know.

P-
So if I had a separate folder for each category that people wanted to have their song considered in, would every one be happy? ie the nine categories I mentioned earlier in this thread.

N

The sky

Moves
24 Apr 08

Originally posted by jimslyp69
So if I had a separate folder for each category that people wanted to have their song considered in, would every one be happy? ie the nine categories I mentioned earlier in this thread.
Does that mean we would have to upload it to several categories if we wanted it to be voted on in several categories? I still think it would be easier to just upload them all to the same place and make a list for every category. But I'll go with whatever you decide, just be clear about how exactly you want it to be done. (By the way, have you talked to Gatecrasher? If he could put the files up again, that would make things even easier.)

N

The sky

Moves
25 Apr 08

I don't know why we have categories at all or why it's even a competition. Let's just share our music with each other, enjoy it and exchange some positive vibes.

*Takes toke and passes it on*
I consider doing something like that for photography, as it doesn't look like anyone is going to revive the photo comp. I'd hope that it would be a bit more than exchanging positive vibes, though.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Apr 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Does that mean we would have to upload it to several categories if we wanted it to be voted on in several categories? I still think it would be easier to just upload them all to the same place and make a list for every category. But I'll go with whatever you decide, just be clear about how exactly you want it to be done. (By the way, have you talked to Gatecrasher? If he could put the files up again, that would make things even easier.)
I would think you put it in the category you want, one or 2 songs. If you only have one or 2 songs, put them where you feel you have the best chance.

I don't think there is a need to upload your song to 2 or 3 folders, you put your song where you want it to compete. If you want to try for 4 categories, have 4 songs and place them where you feel they will do best.

P-

d

Moves
25 Apr 08

I would think you put it in the category you want, one or 2 songs. If you only have one or 2 songs, put them where you feel you have the best chance.

I don't think there is a need to upload your song to 2 or 3 folders, you put your song where you want it to compete. If you want to try for 4 categories, have 4 songs and place them where you feel they will do best.

P-
So I can enter more than one song?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Apr 08

So I can enter more than one song?
Jim is going to need to first make the desired categories, and lay out the rules. Last I read, he had an idea of 2 songs per category... not sure what the final decision on anything is, I'm just going through my songs and laying them out waiting for a decision.

P-

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
25 Apr 08

I'm just going through my songs and laying them out waiting for a decision.

Yeah, me too. The pre-game show is always the best part of these things.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Apr 08

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Yeah, me too. The pre-game show is always the best part of these things.
"It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase!"

Now you know the score. The point of no return! etc.

P-

d

Moves
25 Apr 08

"It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase!"

Now you know the score. The point of no return! etc.

P-
You're covering Motorhead?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Apr 08

You're covering Motorhead?
No, what song are you thinking of? I was just quoting Deep Purple.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/knocking-at-your-back-door-lyrics-deep-purple.html

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
25 Apr 08

Soon as all the entries are in, I'd be happy to host them again.

Is there a closing date for the competition? Wondering if I time to make an entry...?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
26 Apr 08

Originally posted by Gatecrasher
Soon as all the entries are in, I'd be happy to host them again.

Is there a closing date for the competition? Wondering if I time to make an entry...?
Plenty of time gate... catagories are not even selected so get cracking.

P-

In your face

Moves
28 Apr 08

Deadline is the end of May so you have plenty of time.
Sorry about the delay, but I've been away in The Lake District. Would anyone have any objections if I used the same format as GateCrasher then? Computer, Instrumental and Vocal?
And we can base the voting on the aforementioned criteria?
Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Jim