1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    20 May '09 13:21
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Short short version is that Prince Edward will take over the role of leader of the NWO when he turns 33 which will be somewhere around 2015. .
    I get my princes confused. in terms of retention the devil will have a Willy uzless!
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    20 May '09 13:57
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I get my princes confused. in terms of retention the devil will have a Willy uzless!
    that's not to suggest or impugn that he will have a useless willy either! heavens forfend!.
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    20 May '09 23:32
    Just a thought though, the lot of the common man has always been one of chattel. We have been bought and sold and hoodwinked for millennia. Pick any era and tell me for how long any group of people truly enjoyed the fruits of their labour?

What that suggests is not that the underlying structures of power that rule this world have changed, but that the expectations of people have. I suppose what AmenStop productions are proposing is that if people can act as one, we do not have to be held in servitude to this power and we can throw off the shackles of bondage that tie us into all this corruption, murder deceit and lies.

Now I don't know about you, but the odds are not great, if this power has been around since the time of the Pharaohs. The thought, while admirable, that we just by affirming a "we've had all we can take we aint gonna take it no more" type of resolve, we can somehow as ordinary citizens, the flotsam and jetsam at the bottom of this pyramid, unseat this very embedded ruling class, is at once both fantasy and a noble sacrifice. Logic says that there are enough layers of apparatchiks bonded to these upper echelons of power, who have enough influence to maintain the status quo however sustained a breach against that power is made.

The comment that the NWO actively promotes Christianity and other religions for the reasons that it cultivates a docile, lamb-like populace, may be true, but only from the perspective of one who sees no wisdom or deeper truth in the pages of holy writ. Empire of Cities suggests that the Bible is just an earthly imagining, a game plan that is self fulfilling because people accept its *truth* as gospel. In the end you are left to your own devices as to which paradigm you will believe in, the course of action you believe seems less futile.

Ridicule if you must, because for some the belief in an all-mighty is the ultimate surrender of reason, the giving up of all personal agency, the laying down to be slaughtered. For others it is a timely reminder that regardless of how successfully Luciferian inspired men may re-construct the truth to suggest otherwise, there is a God, and in the Revelation given to the Apostle John we have clearly described in its chapters, the state of affairs the world currently finds itself in. To them who have wisdom then;.......not only count the number of the beast but recognise the warnings!

Rev: 18:4-5
    Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
    "Come out of her, my people,
    so that you will not share in her sins,
    so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
    for her sins are piled up to heaven,
    and God has remembered her crimes.
  4. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 May '09 01:30
    For starters I want to say that every single one of the conspiracy movs presented in this debate are abnormaly warped so simple things look like a big deal . It is like saying that the rook in chess sacrificed himself because he loved the queen and he gladly died knowing that she has survived.

Anyways returning to 9/11.
    The simplest answer is the right one :there is no conspiracy .
    I say this becaus humans have an extreme sense of incompetence .To take on the task of creating such a conspiracy and poot it in motion is beyond human capabilities .To many variables to consider: human emotion inside the group of conspirators,human error , predictions on human behavior........... The single posible way that a conspiracy of this magnitude chould be created is if only one man controled everithing in the operation and this is highly unprobable.

As long as there will be poets ,there will be conspiracis too.

#Sorry for the bad writing skills . Peace.
  5. Joined
    01 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '09 01:59
    anyone who thinks that 9/11 was a conspiracy is a complete idiot. end of story.
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    21 May '09 02:05
    Originally posted by Lord Leto
    For starters I want to say that every single one of the conspiracy movs presented in this debate are abnormaly warped so simple things look like a big deal . It is like saying that the rook in chess sacrificed himself because he loved the queen and he gladly died knowing that she has survived.

Anyways returning to 9/11.
    The simplest answer is the righ ...[text shortened]... here will be poets ,there will be conspiracis too.

#Sorry for the bad writing skills . Peace.
    The notion that it wasn't a conspiracy seems less likely. For that to be true you would have to believe that both towers, and the pentagon were coincidentaly hit all on the same day with no connection or planning by any group. The same person could not have flown all of the planes leading me to believe there was a conspiracy.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '09 02:13
    Does the way 9/11 was used to justify inavding Iraq constitute a conspiracy?
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    21 May '09 02:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    If the govt. had information about it before hand and let it happen then I would say yes there was a conspiracy. All involved conspired to commit treason and derelection of their duty if that were the case. A person could also make a case that they committed mass murder.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '09 03:33
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    If the govt. had information about it before hand and let it happen then I would say yes there was a conspiracy. All involved conspired to commit treason and derelection of their duty if that were the case. A person could also make a case that they committed mass murder.
    Yes. Fine. But does the way what happened on 9/11 was manipulated to justify invading Iraq amount to a conspiracy?
  10. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    21 May '09 04:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes. Fine. But does the way what happened on 9/11 was manipulated to justify invading Iraq amount to a conspiracy?
    Hell yes
  11. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    21 May '09 12:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    If it can be proven that 9/11 was set up for that purpose. If 9/11 was just a random organised act of terrorism completely outside of the purview of any agencies control, then I suppose exploiting the public's need for revenge by attacking Saddam can be considered a conspiracy, especially when they mounted a bogus case of intel to justify their final actions. Either way, regardless of who was ultimately responsible for 9/11, there was a distinct element of conspiracy involved in using it to help bolster the war for the hearts and minds that ultimately supported the invasion of Iraq.

This parallels the belief that Hawaii was allowed to be bombed to provide the motivation, the pretext that galvanised American public support in favour of joining in WW2.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    21 May '09 12:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    In a certain sense, yes. But it was so blatant that it's not really a conspiracy.
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    21 May '09 13:07
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    In a certain sense, yes. But it was so blatant that it's not really a conspiracy.
    So a conspiracy by definition has to be secret?
  14. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 May '09 15:18
    The notion that it wasn't a conspiracy seems less likely. For that to be true you would have to believe that both towers, and the pentagon were coincidentaly hit all on the same day with no connection or planning by any group. The same person could not have flown all of the planes leading me to believe there was a conspiracy.
    I was saying that the US didn't have anithing to do with it .

Was it organized?

Answer : Yes , it's just comon sense.
  15. Pepperland
    Moves
    21 May '09 15:59
    Hell yes
    Ok, so the US gov. allowed 9/11 to happen so that they could kill even more people in an unwinnable war in the middle-east?

Did the US gov. also spread swine flu so that people wouldn't like Mexico?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree