1. Joined
    01 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '09 02:56
    i regret to inform and american reading this, but i actually personally know some people who actually believe that bush and the government was behind the september 11th attacks. And they all got their source from a video on google video.com called zeitgeist 911. please someone watch this video and tell me what you think. this movie also talks about relgion and the banking system in america.
  2. Joined
    01 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '09 03:01
    sorry i ment ANY american (the first line)
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 May '09 05:52
    Originally posted by lapidus
    sorry i ment ANY american (the first line)
    I hardly think the US administration was behind 9/11.
    On the other hand, I can't imagine a kidney patient in the caves of the Tora Bora was behind it either.

I think the most interesting aspect of the whole 9/11 tragedy (I use that word loosely, because 3000 dead people I don't know, doesn't really bother me in the least) is the fact that the Taliban offered to put Bin Laden on trial in Afghanistan with an international tribunal.
    And the US refused...

Yup.
    I can't say the US was behind 9/11, but they sure as hell knew what they wanted to do afterwards.
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    15 May '09 07:15
    i regret to inform and american reading this, but i actually personally know some people who actually believe that bush and the government was behind the september 11th attacks. And they all got their source from a video on google video.com called zeitgeist 911. please someone watch this video and tell me what you think. this movie also talks about relgion and the banking system in america.
    I think it's stupid. Done. QED.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 May '09 08:051 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I think the most interesting aspect of the whole 9/11 tragedy ...
    Yes, I call it a tragedy. 3000 innocent people was actually killed by terrorists.

How many more Americans was killed because of the events afterward? How many Americans were killed in Afganistan, as a result of orders from US command including the president? How many were killed in Iraq?

(I think the tragedy fo all innocent Afgani and Iraqi people losing their lives widely exceeds that of that of the WTC itself, but that's another story. Wars are ugly.)

The bottom line is: How many were killed in, after, and because of the WTC act? How many of these were killed because of decisions made by US? I think the tragedy was just beginning with the act itself.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 May '09 08:25
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes, I call it a tragedy. 3000 innocent people was actually killed by terrorists.

How many more Americans was killed because of the events afterward? How many Americans were killed in Afganistan, as a result of orders from US command including the president? How many were killed in Iraq?

(I think the tragedy fo all innocent Afgani and Iraqi people l ...[text shortened]... ed because of decisions made by US? I think the tragedy was just beginning with the act itself.
    And we ought not to forget the 1,550,000 Venezuelan children killed by Hugo Chavez since 2001.
  7. the highway to hell
    Moves
    15 May '09 08:30
    yeah and the moon landings were done in hollywood <8*)
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 May '09 09:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    And we ought not to forget the 1,550,000 Venezuelan children killed by Hugo Chavez since 2001.
    Yes, but this thread was about the 9/11, wasn't it?
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 May '09 09:46

(I think the tragedy fo all innocent Afgani and Iraqi people l ...[text shortened]... ed because of decisions made by US? I think the tragedy was just beginning with the act itself.
    Then you could just as well blame the causes which led up to 9/11 as well...
    Endless.

More than 30.000 people starve to death each day.
    1.2 million people die in car accidents every year.

Where on the scale of tragedy and human misery do you actually place a one-off 3000 death toll?
    Not very high.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 May '09 09:56
    Yes, but this thread was about the 9/11, wasn't it?
    Was it? I thought this thread was about people believing what they want to believe about people, organizations, entities that that they don't like.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 May '09 10:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    Was it? I thought this thread was about people believing what they want to believe about people, organizations, entities that that they don't like.
    No. The title of this thread is "9/11 was a conspiracy?".
    A thread too interesting to go off topic.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 May '09 10:241 edit
    No. The title of this thread is "9/11 was a conspiracy?".
    A thread too interesting to go off topic.
    Surely it's a topic too flogged to death to stand another thread?

The title is "9/11 was a conspiracy?" which seems to me to actually about people believing what they want to believe about people, organizations, entities that that they don't like, a topic too interesting to be sidelined by someone actually talking about whether or not 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Edit: I removed my smiley.
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 May '09 16:31
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Then you could just as well blame the causes which led up to 9/11 as well...
    Endless.

More than 30.000 people starve to death each day.
    1.2 million people die in car accidents every year.

Where on the scale of tragedy and human misery do you actually place a one-off 3000 death toll?
    Not very high.
    I looked up terrorism statistics and it was clear that in the aftermath of 911 there has been a greater human toll than all terrorism caused from the beggining of time to date. Look up operation Northwoods and see for yourself if the us govt would engage in such a false flag operation. Alex Jones has videos out as an alternative to zietgeist. Kind of a touchy subject, but I for one am convinced that 911 as well as the bombings in London were planned by someone other than Bin Laden. There is just too much evidence. It is hard for people to give up their notions of how they believe the world is.It is like a religious person being asked to look into their religious organization to see if they have been totally misled and then have to make a decision to support or abandon it. Not going to happen with most. There is a no fly list in the US that has over a million people on it. If you look up the terrorism statistics you can't help but wonder what is really going on here.
  14. Pepperland
    Moves
    15 May '09 16:42
    you gotta be retarded to believe the US gov. was behind 9/11.
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    15 May '09 16:593 edits
    There are plenty of conspiracy nuts out there. On of the most famous compilations of nutty conspiracy theories is "Loose Change." You can watch it for free at a host of places on the net, if you have 2 hours to kill (and I do mean kill).

It was pretty funny, though, watching those college kids get their asses handed to them when they made the stupid mistake of trying to debate people who actually knew something about the science and technology involved.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree