1. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 20:29
    Originally posted by lapidus
    I know that our government covers up things sometimes, but this is no cover up. This is a straight up act of terrorism.
    Obviously it was terrorism. But who are the terrorists?

Did you know Alqaeda never even existed?

http://www.alqaedadoesntexist.com/
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 13:57
    Originally posted by ChessJester

I think that he answered that in his statement. lapidus was very clever in his wording. He states who the terrorists are.
  3. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 18:46
    Originally posted by lapidus
    i regret to inform and american reading this, but i actually personally know some people who actually believe that bush and the government was behind the september 11th attacks. And they all got their source from a video on google video.com called zeitgeist 911. please someone watch this video and tell me what you think. this movie also talks about relgion and the banking system in america.
    As with anything else like 9/11, the people we are told were responsible are probably roughly the same sort of people who were responsible, but there's no good reason to think that the details are publicly available or even known by anybody, and there's no good reason to believe the specifics of what anyone has been told.
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 19:48
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    Don't forget the intact passport found in the debree of a collapsed, totally incinerated skyscraper. I
    do believe something is afoot here. But who's the criminal? A mystery indeed. Get me Sherlock on the
    phone. We need him now more than ever. What? He's not for real? Damn! We're doomed.
    http://news.aol.com/article/1971-plane-crash-survivor/555268?icid=webmail|wbml-aol|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2F1971-plane-crash-survivor%2F555268

It was Christmas Eve, 1971, when Koepcke, then aged 17, and her mother boarded a Lockheed Electra turboprop for a flight from Lima, Peru, to Pucallpa in the Amazonian rainforest. Her parents, both famous zoologists, ran a research station in the jungle studying wildlife.
    The airline, LANSA, had already lost two aircraft in previous crashes. "We knew the airline had a bad reputation," Koepcke told CNN, "but we desperately wanted to be with my father for Christmas, so we figured it would be alright."
    The flight was supposed to last for less than an hour and for the first 25 minutes everything was fine, Koepcke recalled.
    "Then we flew into heavy clouds and the plane started shaking. My mother was very nervous. Then to the right we saw a bright flash and the plane went into a nose dive. My mother said, 'This is it!'"

An accident investigation later found that one of the fuel tanks of the Lockheed Electra had been hit by a bolt of lightning which had torn the right wing off.
    "We were headed straight down. Christmas presents were flying around the cabin and I could hear people screaming."
    As the plane broke into pieces in midair, Koepcke was thrust out into the open air:
    "Suddenly there was this amazing silence. The plane was gone. I must have been unconscious and then came to in midair. I was flying, spinning through the air and I could see the forest spinning beneath me."
    Then Koepcke lost consciousness again. She fell more than three kilometers (two miles) into the jungle canopy but miraculously survived with only minor injuries. Ninety-one other people aboard Flight 508 died.
    Koepcke says she is not a spiritual person and has tried to find logical explanations for why she survived.
    "Maybe it was the fact that I was still attached to a whole row of seats," she says. "It was rotating much like the helicopter and that might have slowed the fall. Also, the place I landed had very thick foliage and that might have lessened the impact."
    In any case she survived with only minor injuries. Her collarbone was broken, her right eye swollen shut, she was suffering concussion and had large gashes on her arms and legs.

5. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 19:511 edit
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article6620216.ece

From The Times July 2, 2009

Bahia Bakari is one of only 13 sole survivors of airline crashes

Judith Evans: analysis

Bahia Bakari, the only survivor of the Yemenia Airlines crash , can be numbered among an exclusive club. According to Airsafety.com, the aviation analysts, there have been only 13 sole survivors of airliner crashes since 1970 — six of them children (including Bahia), and each one hailed as a miracle.

Although surviving such a crash comes down largely to luck, several studies have found that a passenger’s chances can be increased by common sense factors: sit near an exit and towards the back of the aircraft (“aircraft don’t go backwards into mountains&rdquo😉, listen to the safety briefing, don’t get drunk, be alert during take-off and landing and in a moment of crisis listen to the crew, not your panicked fellow passengers.

6. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 19:51
    and you're worried about a passport?
  7. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 20:26
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    and you're worried about a passport?
    Your right. The one I like is the thermite theory. Sure there is evidence of thermite, but the aircraft is made of alluminum and was melting with steel. Had to be some rust in there somewhere too. It can be explained. The audio of the countdown to building 7's collapse could have been some obnoxious person counting down while taking a dump somewhere. The building that was hit off center and almost in the corner came straight down in its own tracks. That one I would like someone to explain, as it just don't make sense!!
  8. silicon valley
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 01:03
    it didn't come down right away, tho. if the aircraft had knocked thru some critical support it probably -would- have tilted over.
  9. At the Revolution
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 00:48

Do you think a site with a URL of "Al Qaeda does not exist" is going to be objective?
  10. Joined
    24 Jun '04
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 12:55
    Originally posted by znsho
    I very much doubt that the USA government was directly involved. What is possible, however, is that people in power had a pretty good idea of some kind of event about to occur and 'lazily' did not much about it with the psychological view 'if it occurs, we have an excuse to bomb the Taliban'.

Just atheory. Who knows?
    It's somewhat suspicious that Bush received a memo on August 6th, 2001 titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US" and proceeded to go on vacation. Also, the Bush administration reduced counterterrorism spending and demoted counterterrorism expert Richard Clarke, even after the Clinton administration's national security team had stressed the importance of fighting terrorism. (There's a number of other slack things the Bush administration did.)

Were these just accidental careless mistakes, or was Bush perhaps advised (e.g. by Cheney) to make terrorism and Al-Qaeda a low priority? In any case, it's pathetic that they cut counterterrorism spending but then wasted so much money in Iraq after 9/11.

Also, regardless of whether Cheney or anyone had advance knowledge, there's the way they acted after 9/11: for example, just hours after the attack, Rumsfeld was asking "Can we pin this on Saddam?" This provides very revealing insights into the neoconservative mentality; most of these neocon politicians are not really about protecting the American people, but rather, they're about using "national security" as an excuse for warmongering.

If you look at the figures for how much oil is in each Middle-Eastern country and cross-reference this information with a map of the Middle-East, you can see how central Iraq is to controlling the Middle-East's oil supply. In 2002, we knew that Al-Qaeda had bases in around 40 countries; Iraq wasn't one of them until the Bush administration invaded it.

Another interesting conspiracy question is whether the Reagan campaign conspired with Iran to delay the release of the hostages back in 1980.
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 23:54
    Originally posted by karnachz
    It's somewhat suspicious that Bush received a memo on August 6th, 2001 titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US" and proceeded to go on vacation. Also, the Bush administration reduced counterterrorism spending and demoted counterterrorism expert Richard Clarke, even after the Clinton administration's national security team had stressed the importance of ...[text shortened]... an campaign conspired with Iran to delay the release of the hostages back in 1980.
    The documents on Operation Northwoods also adds to the suspicion.
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 16:27

yeah, its gotta be true if its on the internet.

I guess this must be true as well, since its on the internet:

http://christianparty.net/holocaust.htm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree