1. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    21 May '09 16:16
    Originally posted by normbenign
    How about the possibility that the US government allowed it to happen? I'm not retarded.

I can't say that I know who planned it, or entirely how it was executed, but I can argue that the government account of that day is full of holes, deceptions, and outright lies. Why?

It is the same old story as with Oklahoma city.

What is retarded is to b ...[text shortened]... ated by the talking heads.

Now let's talk about facts instead of insulting the messenger.
    Don't forget the intact passport found in the debree of a collapsed, totally incinerated skyscraper. I
    do believe something is afoot here. But who's the criminal? A mystery indeed. Get me Sherlock on the
    phone. We need him now more than ever. What? He's not for real? Damn! We're doomed.
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    21 May '09 16:30
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    Don't forget the intact passport found in the debree of a collapsed, totally incinerated skyscraper. I
    do believe something is afoot here. But who's the criminal? A mystery indeed. Get me Sherlock on the
    phone. We need him now more than ever. What? He's not for real? Damn! We're doomed.
    I've heard the passport belonged to mr.illuminati.
  3. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    21 May '09 16:34
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    I've heard the passport belonged to mr.illuminati.
    LOL! Sure it did. You know, I sometimes find myself thinking that maybe people really do get
    what they deserve. You know what I mean?
  4. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    21 May '09 17:09
    Whatever the cause it was very lucky that both towers collapsed into their own basements.A demolition expert would have been proud to do the job as good as that.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    21 May '09 17:13
    I think the cause of the collapse might have been those planes.
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    21 May '09 17:18
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    that doesn't explain how mr.illuminatti's passport got there.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    21 May '09 17:27
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    that doesn't explain how mr.illuminatti's passport got there.
    The freemasons placed it there in order to cover up their zionist connections.
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    21 May '09 17:31
    The freemasons placed it there in order to cover up their zionist connections.
    thats so obvious! how could I forget about the zionists? where's scherzo to remind me of the zionist threat?
  9. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    21 May '09 18:47
    From a student of applied physics thats re-assuring.It was anyway very lucky that both towers fell into their basements.I think it would be very difficult to achieve on purpose.
  10. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    22 May '09 01:561 edit
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    Whatever the cause it was very lucky that both towers collapsed into their own basements.A demolition expert would have been proud to do the job as good as that.
    If you notice the second tower I believe, was hit almost in a corner and passed through next to the side still managed to come straight down. Some videos shown in slo mo shows the top tipping then the floors under this section fall out from under it before it has the chance to fall over. It came straight down too. It seems that if they would have fallen on building 7 they could have saved the cost of some explosives there.
  11. Joined
    01 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '09 02:33
    I know that our government covers up things sometimes, but this is no cover up. This is a straight up act of terrorism.
  12. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    22 May '09 02:40
    Originally posted by lapidus
    I know that our government covers up things sometimes, but this is no cover up. This is a straight up act of terrorism.
    I read ya
  13. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    22 May '09 12:351 edit
    Originally posted by kmax87
    So a conspiracy by definition has to be secret?
    –noun, plural -cies.

1. the act of conspiring.
    2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
    4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
    5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
  14. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    22 May '09 12:44
    Originally posted by DrKF
    –noun, plural -cies.

5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
    Given the level of cynicism and overall scepticism shown by most people of this generation, I would suggest that option 5 is probably the best description.

Whether spurious urban myth turned legend masquerading as historical and now current political fact, the agenda of the NWO, at this point would surely rate as the slowest occuring "concurrence in action, [requiring a concerted] combination [of seemingly disparate forces] in bringing about a given result.

Viva la revolutione....yay......sparta...!
  15. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 20:28
    If you think a bunch of arabs armed with Boxcutters did this, then you believe in a conspiracy theory!

No matter what, there was a conspiracy! DUH! Lets not forget our definitions here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree