1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:29
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And you don't see a system where the stories of the wealthy always 'check out' but the stories of the 'little guy' never do?
    By all means, give a better suggestion.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:31
    For those that may be unaware...men trying to get women's panties off has been going on quite some time. I think what we have now is women will spend three hours putting on makeup, stretching tight fitting clothes on and doing all they can to draw attention to themselves and when they get it they feign offense. Nothing more than a power trip. And what the hell, if you can gain politically that's is just a bonus.

Why no men making sexual assault claims?
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:332 edits
    ."And you don't see a system where the stories of the wealthy always 'check out' but the stories of the 'little guy' never do?"
    Weinstein, Lauer, Franken ECT. might argue your point.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:371 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:37
    Originally posted by @vivify
    The point of my suggestion is to remove the power of a defendant's financial standing. If anyone doesn't like the details of my suggestion, fine; put forth your own ideas of how to prevent rich people from buying their way out of justice being served. It's pretty damn easy to criticize ideas when you've put none of your own to be scrutinized.
    I'm not the one saying, "The entire U.S. legal system needs to be revamped." Yes, every system has its problems. We don't need to trash a system that has been working for almost 250 years in favor of another with bigger potential problems. 'Tweaking' is one thing. Scrapping and revamping is another.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:39
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    For those that may be unaware...men trying to get women's panties off has been going on quite some time. I think what we have now is women will spend three hours putting on makeup, stretching tight fitting clothes on and doing all they can to draw attention to themselves and when they get it they feign offense. Nothing more than a power trip. And wh ...[text shortened]... if you can gain politically that's is just a bonus.

Why no men making sexual assault claims?
    This is a joke, right?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:41
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Weinstein, Lauer, Franken ECT. might argue your point.
    That's because of the system we have in place now.

Try to follow along. You can read, can't you?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:421 edit

9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:442 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I'm not the one saying, "The entire U.S. legal system needs to be revamped." Yes, every system has its problems. We don't need to trash a system that has been working for almost 250 years in favor of another with bigger potential problems. 'Tweaking' is one thing. Scrapping and revamping is another.
    Fair point.

Any suggestions how the system could be "tweaked" so that the rich don't buy their way out of justice? Care to put something forward? Not that you aren't doing great in sitting back and doling out righteous criticism.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:45

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 19:562 edits

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 20:042 edits

13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 23:47
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    It's much worse than that; in this parody of a country you live in you can exhibit that kind of behaviour and even become president 😲
    Do you mean Bill Clinton too, or just Trump?
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14 Dec '17 00:00
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Do you mean Bill Clinton too, or just Trump?
    I was talking about Trump.

Would you like to talk about Clinton some more? I've noticed many right wingers prefer to talk about previous presidents if it means they don't have to talk about Trump.

Because apparently, if you don't talk about it, it's not true.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '17 00:04
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    I was talking about Trump.

Would you like to talk about Clinton some more? I've noticed many right wingers prefer to talk about previous presidents if it means they don't have to talk about Trump.

Because apparently, if you don't talk about it, it's not true.
    So you don't care about Clinton who actually raped women, let alone all the underage girls he had sex with.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree