1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14 Dec '17 00:06
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So you don't care about Clinton who actually raped women, let alone all the underage girls he had sex with.
    Talk some more about one of your former presidents. It'll totally make Trump not exist.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '17 00:17
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    I was talking about Trump.

Would you like to talk about Clinton some more? I've noticed many right wingers prefer to talk about previous presidents if it means they don't have to talk about Trump.

Because apparently, if you don't talk about it, it's not true.
    We are just confused. We were trained to think that electing Bill again after his womanizing escapades was PC but now that Trump is in there all of a sudden it's not PC.

Which is it?
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14 Dec '17 00:28
    Originally posted by @whodey
    We are just confused. We were trained to think that electing Bill again after his womanizing escapades was PC but now that Trump is in there all of a sudden it's not PC.

Which is it?
    What other things can you tell me about one of your has-been presidents that diverts attention from Trump?
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    15 Dec '17 20:05
    Originally posted by @whodey
    We have been inundated with sexual assault case after sexual assault case of the uber rich, yet none of them go to jail.

Is this evidence that the American legal system is devoid of justice once ones bank account reaches a certain level of wealth?
    Ask OJ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree