1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 08:19
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So as I keep asserting then, there is no one in the EU who is directly accountable for the Article 16 fiasco?

This of accountability speaks directly to the lack of democratic principle within the structure of the EU leadership.

Thanks for demonstrating my point.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 10:131 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 10:33
    You don't think the EU's long-term policy on the Good Friday Agreement, aimed at securing peace on the island of Ireland is important? That foolishly jeopardising this is merely a storm in a teacup?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 10:461 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 11:291 edit
    Leaving metaphorical storms (of any size) aside for the moment, and focusing on my question, which I’ve put to you about 6 times now...

Who in your opinion, in the EU, is directly responsible and accountable for triggering the Article 16 clause and causing this political debacle?

It seem like no one is accountable and responsible, which really does underline what I’ve been saying about the undemocratic nature of the EU itself.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 19:33
    @divegeester said
    Leaving metaphorical storms (of any size) aside for the moment, and focusing on my question, which I’ve put to you about 6 times now...

Who in your opinion, in the EU, is directly responsible and accountable for triggering the Article 16 clause and causing this political debacle?

It seem like no one is accountable and responsible, which really does underline what I’ve been saying about the undemocratic nature of the EU itself.
    I’ve told you multiple times.
    Also, you can just google it and get your answers.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 20:01
    @shavixmir said
    I’ve told you multiple times.
    Also, you can just google it and get your answers.
    Holy crap dude, will you stfu and drink your beer... I’m talking to the duchess!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 08:07
    @divegeester said

Duchess64?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 00:21
    Still waiting duchess...
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 19:56
    Duchess64...
  11. Dublin
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 21:13
    If you are a member of a club you are entitled to the perks and privileges of the club.

Britain is not a member of the club anymore so how can they expect to have the perks and privileges?

You want to go it alone and you didn't realize that Northern Ireland would be a big headache for you.

Finally the chickens are coming home to roost.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 21:38
    @Duchess64

Or, and in fact, who in the EU is responsible for anything?
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Feb '21 05:57
    @divegeester said
    @Duchess64

Or, and in fact, who in the EU is responsible for anything?
    I’ve already answered this.

Let me pose you a question:
    The EU commission proposed, ignorantly, to invoke article 16. Within hours they were dragged by the scruff of their ears into reality and Mrs. L. has now officially appologised as well. Quite rightly but I don’t suppose she’ll last much longer anyways...

Boris the Johnson and his government tried to pass a bill for months to circumvent article 16, against international law, and only by intervention by the first chamber (house of Lords) did it get stopped.

Which of the two would you say is worse?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree