1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 14:35
    U.S. Enemies Cry Hypocrisy as Millions in Texas Remain Without Power

The Biden administration should spend more time trying to take care of its own citizens in Texas and elsewhere than denouncing other countries, one report published in China suggested.
    ------------------

As was my sentiment when the US Congress made available, monies comingled with the stimulus package to aid LGBTQ+ causes in foreign lands.

What happened to the budget buster FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) in Texas, and what are they doing about the freezing weather about to hit again?

FEMA failed in the major hurricanes, FEMA has failed here in Texas as many people have been frozen to death. Ill prepared.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-02-18/an-ordinary-country-with-serious-shortcomings-us-foes-blast-deadly-texas-outages
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 14:39
    @earl-of-trumps said

The Biden administration should spend more time trying to take care of its own citizens in Texas and elsewhere than denouncing other countries, one report published in China suggested.
    ------------------

As was my sentiment when the US Congress made available, monies comingled wit ...[text shortened]... articles/2021-02-18/an-ordinary-country-with-serious-shortcomings-us-foes-blast-deadly-texas-outages
    Biden To Ditch America First In Appeal For Global Partnership!!! This is the news of the day boys. Dont you love this guy. A bit diff philosophy than Reagan, Trump, et al.

When you were in high school did you not want your school to have the best football team?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 15:482 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said

------------------

As was my sentiment when the US Congress made available, monies comingled wit ...[text shortened]... articles/2021-02-18/an-ordinary-country-with-serious-shortcomings-us-foes-blast-deadly-texas-outages
    Are you particularly deranged the Texan Republican dominated State is responsible for weatherproofing its energy infrastructure and has failed to do it, they wouldn’t even join the national grid so how would it be a POTUS responsibility.
    So now you agree with Chinese critiques of the US in the ongoing playground spat between them.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 19:351 edit
    @kevcvs57
    It seems republicans have no shame. Three times there was very cold weather and three times their electric grid failed due to the lack of winterization of the equipment, BOO HOO, it would have cost money, can't be spending all that massive profit on fukking WINTERIZING now can we?

Republicans HATE to spend money, UNLESS it is massive donations from donors to keep their sorry asses in power.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 23:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    Biden To Ditch America First In Appeal For Global Partnership!!! This is the news of the day boys. Dont you love this guy. A bit diff philosophy than Reagan, Trump, et al.

When you were in high school did you not want your school to have the best football team?
    Republicans have no shame? Did you miss this post, that Biden is not at all concerned that America be the First, the Greatest. Better than England, Scotland Norway, Russia, Cuba, New Guinea, Mexico, Canada and about 190 more countries. Oh, and China.

Is that Shameful!!!! You guys have become a laughing stock on this Forum. I wonder if Biden liked his football team in High School to be the best in the County. Well, he was in sewing class, and could have not cared less, come to think of it. Trump, Military School. God, I miss him.And I miss us being First.
    You won't comment on this.
  6. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    19 Feb '21 23:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    Did you miss this post, that Biden is not at all concerned that America be the First, the Greatest. I wonder if Biden liked his football team in High School to be the best in the County.
    Most of us have grown up since high school. And most civilised people have given up on the idea that countries can be "great".
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 00:55
    @earl-of-trumps said

------------------

you will say anything to draw attention away from the fact that deregulation and an obsessive pursuit of making a profit at any cost left Texas the laughing stock of the world.

There are countries with a quarter Gdp of Texas' wondering how the hell does the entire state goes dark. And here you are blaming everyone but the Texas GOP who caused this to happen.

I see you got bored with blaming AOC and the green new deal though. At least you're keeping 8t fresh. Who will you blame tomorrow? How about Hodr, norse god of winter. If you do that you can claim an act of god (literally) and declare that nothing could have been done better
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 01:101 edit
    @teinosuke said
    Most of us have grown up since high school. And most civilised people have given up on the idea that countries can be "great".
    Get Duchess to send us a link on that. I coached a girl’s softball team a few years ago, they were not going to win much, and I knew it. I prob spoke as would Trump. Who’d you have spoken like? CERTAINLY not like Churchill. God.
    So , as their leader, like maybe Trump or Biden, I had to say some encouraging words at the start of the season.
    Mr Tenemouk English person, what do you think I might have said to them.? Moreover, what would your defeatist persona have said to these beautiful people who looked up to you.
    You liberals are the weakest of the weak. A pitiful ‘lot’. What a pansy word.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 08:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    Get Duchess to send us a link on that. I coached a girl’s softball team a few years ago, they were not going to win much, and I knew it. I prob spoke as would Trump. Who’d you have spoken like? CERTAINLY not like Churchill. God.
    So , as their leader, like maybe Trump or Biden, I had to say some encouraging words at the start of the season.
    Mr Tenemouk E ...[text shortened]... ed up to you.
    You liberals are the weakest of the weak. A pitiful ‘lot’. What a pansy word.
    A real leader would have told them it’s just a game, go out and do your best but above all enjoy yourselves.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 11:20
    @kevcvs57 said
    A real leader would have told them it’s just a game, go out and do your best but above all enjoy yourselves.
    Awwww. .instilling success,indeed. Enjoy yourself? And afterwards you can enjoy an ice cream cone. A trophy for every child. What a life lesson. You know, I actually planned for my child to be disappointed on occasion, to prepare himEXACTLY for what is coming.
    You know, a “real leader’ would lead, Kev.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 11:481 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Awwww. .instilling success,indeed. Enjoy yourself? And afterwards you can enjoy an ice cream cone. A trophy for every child. What a life lesson. You know, I actually planned for my child to be disappointed on occasion, to prepare himEXACTLY for what is coming.
    You know, a “real leader’ would lead, Kev.
    What's truly sad is that now, because of Trump being an insufferable, selfish baby for his entire term, you think leading consists of calling your team members "losers" if they don't match your expectations, and calling them "showboaters" if they do.

That is not leadership.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 12:58
    Amusing how this thread comes on the tails of the previous administration whose response the PPE fiasco during the COVID response was "it's the State's job" to manage the relief effort.
    Biden's doing a lot more to help Texas clean up their mess.

See the distinction here ?
    Trump tells the States to clean up the mess Trump made.
    Biden is helping Texas clean up the mess Texas made.
    See the distinction ? Do you ?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 13:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 13:481 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Amusing how this thread comes on the tails of the previous administration whose response the PPE fiasco during the COVID response was "it's the State's job" to manage the relief effort.
    Biden's doing a lot more to help Texas clean up their mess.

See the distinction here ?
    Trump tells the States to clean up the mess Trump made.
    Biden is helping Texas clean up the mess Texas made.
    See the distinction ? Do you ?
    I am trying to see your point. The Covid problem is universal, ...all the states. Federal problem, national disaster, MGM.

The Texas problem is the Problem of Texas. They never thought it would get so cold. They mis- calculated. Freak of nature, but it is THEIR problem, not that of the Federal government.

Can you agree with that? You seem to think that both of the calamities should be treated the same by the Federal Goernmemt when, in fact, the Feds have nothing to do whit cleaning up Texas. It is a state problem.
    Comment?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 13:52
    @suzianne said
    What's truly sad is that now, because of Trump being an insufferable, selfish baby for his entire term, you think leading consists of calling your team members "losers" if they don't match your expectations, and calling them "showboaters" if they do.

That is not leadership.
    Boy, are you off. I would at the end of the game say how great they played. What in the hell are you talking about? Call an 11 year old a loser? I would tell them how proud I was that they tried to WIN. Sorry to say WIN, because libs dont like that word,, which implies that someone loses,, and Libs want EVERYBODY to be equal!!!! Social Justice!!! Do you know that AVJOE does not even know what that means?
    You are off base on this one, Suzianne.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree