Go back
Bill Maher

Bill Maher

Debates


Bill Maher is a television show host who is a liberal but constantly crushes the ridiculousness of the current democrats and liberals.

I guess the debate is...

Bill Maher is the only late night show that actually tells the truth and exposes weirdo behavior from our current woke tards.


I would post his YouTube clips but none of the woke/libtards will watch them because they would quickly see that they are the ones he is making fun off.

Imagine common sense is so rare it becomes late night comedy. 😄


@PuzZuLz said
I would post his YouTube clips but none of the woke/libtards will watch them because they would quickly see that they are the ones he is making fun off.

Imagine common sense is so rare it becomes late night comedy. 😄
I watch Bill’s monologue and New Rules every week.

What are you blathering about?
You know nothing about what people like or don’t like. You’re stuck in your moronic bubble and can’t fathom anyone thinking differently than yourself.

1 edit

@shavixmir said
I watch Bill’s monologue and New Rules every week.

What are you blathering about?
You know nothing about what people like or don’t like. You’re stuck in your moronic bubble and can’t fathom anyone thinking differently than yourself.
I just watched Bill make fun of emo kids...

You have one! 🤣

Does he wear nail polish too? 🤣


Bill Maher hasn’t been a liberal for ages.

He’s a terribly unfunny conservative pretending to be a liberal.

The clapping seals that make up his audience are especially painful. Apparently there is one guy in the audience who always says “woooo” whenever Maher makes a “joke” and that guy is rumoured to be one of the writers.

The greatest moment during his show was when he and his audience got schooled by Hitchens.


@PuzZuLz said
I just watched Bill make fun of emo kids...

You have one! 🤣

Does he wear nail polish too? 🤣
You seem rather hung up about some teenage subculture.

Jealous that they dress like they want?
Did daddy beat you up if you put on make-up?

Jealous that MCR’s a better band than whatever trash you listened to? Presumably Kid Rock, Gary Glitter or Billy Ray Cyrus…

Seriously. Get a life.
Watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show and live a little.

1 edit

@shavixmir

No 😐

And thanks for admitting your son does wear makeup 😄

I just put that into the old brain file. 😉

(I'll use it later)


I've been a fan of Maher's since I was child, I used to love his show "Politically Incorrect".

I've even posted stuff from Maher on this site, multiple times.


@PuzZuLz said
@shavixmir

No 😐

And thanks for admitting your son does wear makeup 😄

I just put that into the old brain file. 😉

(I'll use it later)
Moron.

Like anyone cares?
And more specifically: which brain?


@PuzZuLz said
Bill Maher is a television show host who is a liberal but constantly crushes the ridiculousness of the current democrats and liberals.

I guess the debate is...

Bill Maher is the only late night show that actually tells the truth and exposes weirdo behavior from our current woke tards.
Bill Maher is part of a group that includes Kyrsten Sinema and John Fetterman.

The "claim you're one thing, but everything that comes out of your mouth says the exact opposite because you're being paid to do that" group.

Maher is paid to do that by his network. Sinema was and Fetterman is paid to do that by the Republicans.


@shavixmir said
You seem rather hung up about some teenage subculture.

Jealous that they dress like they want?
Did daddy beat you up if you put on make-up?

Jealous that MCR’s a better band than whatever trash you listened to? Presumably Kid Rock, Gary Glitter or Billy Ray Cyrus…

Seriously. Get a life.
Watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show and live a little.
A group of us AXO girls in school went to the RHPS every weekend for about six months back in the day. We took all the props and a couple of us would dress up in character sometimes. It was a blast.

"Let's do the Time Warp again!!!"


@Suzianne said

The "claim you're one thing, but everything that comes out of your mouth says the exact opposite because you're being paid to do that" group.
I used to enjoy listening to Bill, but I eventually started to hate his style. Nobody is that profound that they should be rewarded with audience applause after each and every utterance. To be fair he looks annoyed at times when they do, but its relentless and takes away any enjoyment to listening to his point of view. Also the constant platforming of Anne Coulter was diabolical. I understand the need to be controversial, but maybe punching up a bit would have been a better strategy.

1 edit

@shavixmir said
Moron.

Like anyone cares?
And more specifically: which brain?
Thank you for the acknowledgement that I have the capacity for multiple brains.

Now as far as dress up and makeup?

On Halloween, sure, or a costume party or even a special event and I'll even add homoerotic college dudes with amazing cocaine can play dress up once in awhile.

Now, always wearing makeup or nail polish and feminine hairstyles and you're a male?

Well no wonder the immigrants are taking over so easily in the western world.
The youth here won't even be a respectable fight.

Readers should note that shavixmir lives in an all white country and doesn't have to deal with any job stealing immigrants or eventual takeovers.


@PuzZuLz said
Thank you for the acknowledgement that I have the capacity for multiple brains.

Now as far as dress up and makeup?

On Halloween, sure, or a costume party or even a special event and I'll even add homoerotic college dudes with amazing cocaine can play dress up once in awhile.

Now, always wearing makeup or nail polish and feminine hairstyles and you're a male?

Well ...[text shortened]... n all white country and doesn't have to deal with any job stealing immigrants or eventual takeovers.
I live in an all white country AND the immigrants are taking over?

Make up your fvcking mind, dumb arse.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@shavixmir said
I live in an all white country AND the immigrants are taking over?

Make up your fvcking mind, dumb arse.
Obviously I was referring to the immigration bombardment of Canada, the USA, Germany, France and the UK you idiot.

Nobody considers the Netherlands as anything associated with the "Western World"