Go back
Bill Maher

Bill Maher

Debates


@Great-King-Rat said
Wait, wasn’t it “them foreigners” that were hiring their “own kind”?

Now it’s me?

Maybe if you weren’t so painfully lazy someone would hire you.

Or, you know, start your own business around your area of expertise. Meth or something.
Don't upset him too much, there's probably a high school where he got ostracized in his youth near by and an AR-17 in his pick-up truck.

Vote Up
1
Vote Down


@PuzZuLz said
@shavixmir

You want to tell them or should I? 🤭
Well, you tell them why I, as an 11 year old, fled Scotland.

I’m pretty sure we all want to hear your reasoning on this matter!

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Sprogladog said
Is that due to their whiteness?
Apparently country stats and prison stats lump South American into the white category whenever they can get away with it.

I don't mind at all.

Vote Up
Vote Down

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Is that what you think about?

Banging a pig?

I know a therapist that you can call if you want his number?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Great-King-Rat said
Wait, wasn’t it “them foreigners” that were hiring their “own kind”?

Now it’s me?

Maybe if you weren’t so painfully lazy someone would hire you.

Or, you know, start your own business around your area of expertise. Meth or something.
We have plenty of tards that are white that only hire immigrants because they want to appear virtuous and woke and they have a savior complex.

You know damn well what I was talking about rat boy


@shavixmir said
Well, you tell them why I, as an 11 year old, fled Scotland.

I’m pretty sure we all want to hear your reasoning on this matter!
They didn't report your heinous crimes because minors are "protected" and you were only 11.

Surprised they put you on a boat and told you never to come back.

Those poor poor people you hurt. ☹️