1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 14:361 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Now you're learning.
    No, what happened is you don't recognize sarcasm when you see it. So now Hubble is fake too. Tell me, was Sputnik faked? Was the first man in space, Yuri, fake also?

BTW, I can tell 100% for sure you knew nothing about the space program at age 5 that much is certain. And it is clear you learned very little since then.

So I gather you think ALL space programs, regardless of country are ALL fake. I imagine the Russians would have you in prison if you were a Russian citizen saying that and they would be right since you would be a traitor to Russia.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 16:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    No, what happened is you don't recognize sarcasm when you see it. So now Hubble is fake too. Tell me, was Sputnik faked? Was the first man in space, Yuri, fake also?

BTW, I can tell 100% for sure you knew nothing about the space program at age 5 that much is certain. And it is clear you learned very little since then.

So I gather you think ALL space p ...[text shortened]... re a Russian citizen saying that and they would be right since you would be a traitor to Russia.
    Just out of curiosity, what expertise did you expect a five year old to have relative to the space program, exactly?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 16:40
    Just out of curiosity, what expertise did you expect a five year old to have relative to the space program, exactly?
    You are just repeating what I said. At 5 you would no nothing about NASA so the lies you tell came later listening to your conspiracy buddies. I know you didn't come up with all that bullshyte by yourself, you don't have the brains or imagination to do that.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 18:08
    You are just repeating what I said. At 5 you would no nothing about NASA so the lies you tell came later listening to your conspiracy buddies. I know you didn't come up with all that bullshyte by yourself, you don't have the brains or imagination to do that.
    What?
    Wait.
    Weren't you the one who said it takes a special kind of stupid to believe the world is flat?
    And now I'm a genius if I came up with it?
    No, I didn't come up with it.
    But I figured it out before you did, so I MUST be smarter than you, right?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 18:29
    What?
    Wait.
    Weren't you the one who said it takes a special kind of stupid to believe the world is flat?
    And now I'm a genius if I came up with it?
    No, I didn't come up with it.
    But I figured it out before you did, so I MUST be smarter than you, right?
    You are making your own case for stupid. OF COURSE you didn't come up with the flass bullshyte. You don't have the intelligence to start a fire with a flamethrower much less start arguments based on bogus science. The fact you come up with the same tired bullshtye as the flatassers proves you are just another puppet.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 18:43
    You are making your own case for stupid. OF COURSE you didn't come up with the flass bullshyte. You don't have the intelligence to start a fire with a flamethrower much less start arguments based on bogus science. The fact you come up with the same tired bullshtye as the flatassers proves you are just another puppet.
    You don't have the intelligence to start a fire with a flamethrower much less start arguments based on bogus science.
    So you've seen me trying in vain to get that wood burning fire pit going, eh?
    How much gas should it take to get one of them going, right?

The fact you come up with the same tired bullshtye as the flatassers proves you are just another puppet.
    Oh, you mean the same tired stuff that you can't understand, let alone answer?
    That tired stuff?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 18:54
    [b]You don't have the intelligence to start a fire with a flamethrower much less start arguments based on bogus science.
    So you've seen me trying in vain to get that wood burning fire pit going, eh?
    How much gas should it take to get one of them going, right?

The fact you come up with the same tired bullshtye as the flatassers proves you are ju ...[text shortened]... h, you mean the same tired stuff that you can't understand, let alone answer?
    That tired stuff?
    You mean the bullshyte we answered in a hundred different ways that you just refuse to accept as an answer?
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 19:01
    You mean the bullshyte we answered in a hundred different ways that you just refuse to accept as an answer?
    Well, as far as I know, no one to date has been able to show an unaltered photograph from NASA--- only images, all of them altered and filtered.

Also, as far as I know, the only suggestion anyone has brought forward to explain distant objects visible beyond the horizon was refraction which is not only completely misapplied, but has nothing to do with the very common occurrence of seeing distant objects which ought to be beyond the horizon.

Did I miss something?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 19:45
    Well, as far as I know, no one to date has been able to show an unaltered photograph from NASA--- only images, all of them altered and filtered.

Also, as far as I know, the only suggestion anyone has brought forward to explain distant objects visible beyond the horizon was [b]refraction
    which is not only completely misapplied, but has nothing to do ...[text shortened]... urrence of seeing distant objects which ought to be beyond the horizon.

Did I miss something?[/b]
    The 'ought to be behind the horizon' bit is based on bogus math. I think you actually know that and I think flassers also know it but continue to use the bogus math just in case they can increase their pathetic political pull by roping in more believers.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 20:09
    The 'ought to be behind the horizon' bit is based on bogus math. I think you actually know that and I think flassers also know it but continue to use the bogus math just in case they can increase their pathetic political pull by roping in more believers.
    Excellent.
    I will initiate another thread on that topic and eviscerate your claims of "bogus math" within a few sentences.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree