1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 May '17 14:151 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Stupid me: loyal to the truth.

My bad.
    Indeed. You're bad. If it was up to me all you traitors would be in jail.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 May '17 14:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Indeed. You're bad. If it was up to me all you traitors would be in jail.
    It's short-sighted indoctrinated jackasses such as yourself who prevent progress, so it's no surprise your tightly held beliefs cannot stand scrutiny or critique.

Fragile, brittle and inflexible, you'd much rather hear no challenge--- so much so, you'd jail people to ensure it.

What a joke.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 May '17 14:52
    It's short-sighted indoctrinated jackasses such as yourself who prevent progress, so it's no surprise your tightly held beliefs cannot stand scrutiny or critique.

Fragile, brittle and inflexible, you'd much rather hear no challenge--- so much so, you'd jail people to ensure it.

What a joke.
    You cannot seem to comprehend. I was there. I saw it all. VERY close. Apollo tracking and timing. Atomic clocks and the transponder figuring out how far away Apollo is all the way to the moon.

Your assinine conspiracy crap ignores the incredible technology invented to do all that.

You think you know it all about NASA lies and such but you were a snot nosed kid of 5 and I was almost 30 in the middle of it. You have no idea what that means, the people I knew, the moon rock I personally held in my hand. All the technologies that actually were neccessary for the trip to the moon, none of that faked. If it was to be faked they would never have needed the technology developed.

And yes, you are a dispicable traitor to deny the most fundamental development in the history of mankind.

That is the long and short of it. You think you know it all, when in fact you know exactly NOTHING.

For a long time you denied even the idea there are satellites now you seem to back off that. You have not even begun to watch the flass debunk because that would destroy your religion and you can't have that.

Just one thing destroys flass: Stars in the northern hemisphere moves in its circle in the opposite direction of the stars in the southern hemisphere.

There is NO rationalization that can destroy that absolute fact. But of course your MO is don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 May '17 21:26
    You cannot seem to comprehend. I was there. I saw it all. VERY close. Apollo tracking and timing. Atomic clocks and the transponder figuring out how far away Apollo is all the way to the moon.

Your assinine conspiracy crap ignores the incredible technology invented to do all that.

You think you know it all about NASA lies and such but you were a snot ...[text shortened]... oy that absolute fact. But of course your MO is don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up.
    You cannot seem to comprehend.
    How in God's name could you pretend to know what I comprehend?
    Your arrogance is truly remarkable.
    Usually by the time people reach your age, they've developed at least a portion of humility.
    Guess you're just that original, huh,

Apollo tracking and timing. Atomic clocks and the transponder figuring out how far away Apollo is all the way to the moon.
    Yep: no way any of that could be faked, huh.

Your assinine conspiracy crap ignores the incredible technology invented to do all that.[/b[
    So incredible, that technology no longer exists.
    So incredible, they destroyed it.

[b]You think you know it all about NASA lies and such but you were a snot nosed kid of 5 and I was almost 30 in the middle of it.

Snot nosed five year old me believed it, hook-line-sinker.
    53 year old me sees it for the bullchips it is.
    70+ year old you still hangs onto the fantasy.
    Which of those iterations is closest to the truth?

You have no idea what that means, the people I knew, the moon rock I personally held in my hand.
    Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, but you don't hear me singing the blues about it, do you?
    That moon rock you held in your hand: you didn't lend it to Sweden, did you?

All the technologies that actually were neccessary for the trip to the moon, none of that faked. If it was to be faked they would never have needed the technology developed.
    Yeah.
    And then they destroyed it.
    And the telemetry recordings.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '17 05:13
    [b]You cannot seem to comprehend.
    How in God's name could you pretend to know what I comprehend?
    Your arrogance is truly remarkable.
    Usually by the time people reach your age, they've developed at least a portion of humility.
    Guess you're just that original, huh,

Apollo tracking and timing. Atomic clocks and the transponder figuring out how f ...[text shortened]... he technology developed.
    Yeah.
    And then they destroyed it.
    And the telemetry recordings.[/b]
    They were ordered to through away those docs. But that won't stop your diatribe against NASA you pig, you traitor pig. I take it back. Pigs are MUCH cleaner than you, ESPECIALLY mentally.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '17 10:06
    They were ordered to through away those docs. But that won't stop your diatribe against NASA you pig, you traitor pig. I take it back. Pigs are MUCH cleaner than you, ESPECIALLY mentally.
    I take it back. Looking at the volumes of diatribes against science, globe Earth and pizzagate, I think it now much more likely you are literally functionally insane and really are in need of psychological or psychiatric help.

Your paranoid twisted view of the world goes beyond just another conspiracy theorist and directly into mental instability.

I'm not the only one urging you to get professional help.

For instance, to accuse my Apollo equipment of fakery like they would fake atomic clocks or the digital sequencing allowing the precise distance to apollo as fake when in fact you know exactly ZERO about what you are talking about is a clear sign of mental instability.

You cannot tell fantasy from reality and I urge you in all honesty to get professional help.

You might even turn into a real human being after that.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 May '17 11:20
    "They were ordered to throw away those docs."

Think--- really think--- about what you said there and then make a determination about insane.

Were man to actually make it to the moon, it would be the pinnacle of human achievement, and you're claiming someone ordered the destruction of the concrete proof that we did so.
    Oh, we have plenty of things which appear to support that we did, but we definitely do not have actual sufficient proof.
    Why?
    We destroyed that, of course.
    Naturally.
    As we would expect to happen with any seminal event in human history--- especially scientific ones where others would necessarily want and need to see the work.
    We have writings, calculations from ancient civilizations, the draft papers of scientists throughout the ages, hell: we still have some of LdSP da Vinci's sketch designs for various machines and observational musings on other aspects of the human experience, but the technology required for going to the moon?
    The telemetry recordings of the trip there and back?
    Those we have no use for; destroy those, post haste.

You don't really believe that crap, do you?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '17 13:16
    "They were ordered to throw away those docs."

Think--- really think--- about what you said there and then make a determination about insane.

Were man to actually make it to the moon, it would be the [b]pinnacle
    of human achievement, and you're claiming someone ordered the destruction of the concrete proof that we did so.
    Oh, we have plent ...[text shortened]... ave no use for; destroy those, post haste.

You don't really believe that crap, do you?[/b]
    We have enough to rebuild the Saturn V only better with 40 odd years of engineering improvements. We may even do it better and safer than it was back in 1970, it sure as hell will be stronger and more thrust and much more powerful engines.

I don't really give a damn what was destroyed and what was kept. It is what we do now that counts and the new replacement for Saturn V will give us the moon AND Mars. The only question left to be answered when it gets human rated, will people actually survive a trip to Mars, no big Earthy magnetic shield, just a few cm of shielding and if they get hit with a massive solar storm it will be all over and they will be dead before they get to Mars.

Which is why that is not the best way to go about a trip of that mangitude.

A trip like that takes something more like VASIMIR kind of electric rocket powered by massive solar panels or a small nuclear package onboard feeding a few megawatts to give the total craft an acceleration of just a few percent of G, which is 9.8 meters per second squared, but 1/20th of that will still get you to Mars in about 1 month, about 6 times faster chemical rockets. That would give the crew a much better chance of avoinding a strong solar wind.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 May '17 13:21
    We have enough to rebuild the Saturn V only better with 40 odd years of engineering improvements. We may even do it better and safer than it was back in 1970, it sure as hell will be stronger and more thrust and much more powerful engines.

I don't really give a damn what was destroyed and what was kept. It is what we do now that counts and the new replac ...[text shortened]... hemical rockets. That would give the crew a much better chance of avoinding a strong solar wind.
    I don't really give a damn what was destroyed and what was kept.
    They destroyed any evidence of the greatest scientific achievement of man's existence, and you don't give a damn.

That is simply outstanding.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '17 14:16
    [b]I don't really give a damn what was destroyed and what was kept.
    They destroyed any evidence of the greatest scientific achievement of man's existence, and you don't give a damn.

That is simply outstanding.[/b]
    What evidence? You said it was all fake so what do you care if fake evidence was destroyed? Ah, you want to see all that destroyed evidence since you think that would be the nail in the coffin of the real activities of Apollo.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 May '17 15:05
    What evidence? You said it was all fake so what do you care if fake evidence was destroyed? Ah, you want to see all that destroyed evidence since you think that would be the nail in the coffin of the real activities of Apollo.
    The one piece of proof that cannot be faked by the technology of that day: gone, destroyed.
    The technology used in the endeavor: gone, destroyed.

If that isn't criminal, I don't know what is.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '17 15:37
    The one piece of proof that cannot be faked by the technology of that day: gone, destroyed.
    The technology used in the endeavor: gone, destroyed.

If that isn't criminal, I don't know what is.
    Funny, they are building Saturn V replacement just fine now that the political will was given to actually do the job. It wasn't an accident we waited 40 years to do that, it takes political will just like it took the political will of the president you no doubt hate, Kennedy, to prod the country to do the hard things, like go to the moon and that in the decade of the 1960's. Which they did, which I participated in and proud of it, held a moon rock in my hand, something you will NEVER have the opportunity to do. Of course even if you were let into the huge moon rock vault, you would just go, 'you can't fool me, I am a civilization changing genius, and I KNOW you just picked those rocks off the ground in the painted desert. I KNOW these things so don't EVEN tell me otherwise you bunch of fakers'.

On the other hand, I have visited quiet a number of deserts from California, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Thailand, Israel, Egypt, Lebanon and I never saw rocks like those I was allowed to hold. But what the hey, I'm only human, totally succeptible to fakery unlike you who would have no trouble figuring out the exact spot on Earth those fakes came from, I'm sure.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 May '17 20:29
    Funny, they are building Saturn V replacement just fine now that the political will was given to actually do the job. It wasn't an accident we waited 40 years to do that, it takes political will just like it took the political will of the president you no doubt hate, Kennedy, to prod the country to do the hard things, like go to the moon and that in the dec ...[text shortened]... who would have no trouble figuring out the exact spot on Earth those fakes came from, I'm sure.
    Political will?
    Since inception, NASA has been averaging over nine billion a year.

Behold the results!
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 10:59
    Political will?
    Since inception, NASA has been averaging over nine billion a year.

Behold the results!
    You have a one track mind, a one trick pony. Why don't you oh, maybe, go to the NASA site and see what else they have been doing besides what you think is fakery. Perhaps you have heard of Hubble? It's a big telescope in orbit put there by NASA. I guess that is fake too, eh. And the James Webb telescope, soon to be launched and placed in one of Earth's Lagrangian points a couple million miles from Earth.

Oh, I forgot, that is fake too. My bad.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 13:28
    You have a one track mind, a one trick pony. Why don't you oh, maybe, go to the NASA site and see what else they have been doing besides what you think is fakery. Perhaps you have heard of Hubble? It's a big telescope in orbit put there by NASA. I guess that is fake too, eh. And the James Webb telescope, soon to be launched and placed in one of Earth's Lagrangian points a couple million miles from Earth.

Oh, I forgot, that is fake too. My bad.
    Now you're learning.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree