This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 16:20
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    IT’S WHAT IMPEACHMENT IS IN THE US, YOU BLOB OF BRAINLESS REPUBLICANISM.

In most countries this part of the process is called indictment or “bringing charges”.
    In the US it is called impeachment.

After impeachment it goes to the senate to see if there will be a punishment or not.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 16:22
    @no1marauder said
    You don't remember things that happened a little over a year ago? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_trial_of_Donald_Trump

Senators can't be impeached (that was settled more than 200 years ago).

Neither can "anyone". If you ever read the US Constitution instead of the Epoch Times, you'd know this.

We'll see what the votes are after a full trial. Trump winning in 2024 is a Trump adorer's wet dream even if the Senate fails to convict.
    Shav will tell you Blount was already impeached.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/The-First-Impeachment.htm
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 16:28
    @metal-brain said
    Shav will tell you Blount was already impeached.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/The-First-Impeachment.htm
    He was but: " the Senate’s action in the Blount case has been interpreted as precedent for determining that a senator cannot be impeached."
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 16:37
    @shavixmir said
    IT’S WHAT IMPEACHMENT IS IN THE US, YOU BLOB OF BRAINLESS REPUBLICANISM.

In most countries this part of the process is called indictment or “bringing charges”.
    In the US it is called impeachment.

After impeachment it goes to the senate to see if there will be a punishment or not.
    Stop bleating like a juvenile turd. I’m not a Republican anything.
    So impeachment is just meaningless partisan name calling then, this is your definition not mine 💩for brains.
    Most reasonable grown ups are still waiting for the impeachment process to conclude with a confirmation of the charges in the senate.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 16:39
    @kevcvs57 said
    Stop bleating like a juvenile turd. I’m not a Republican anything.
    So impeachment is just meaningless partisan name calling then, this is your definition not mine 💩for brains.
    Most reasonable grown ups are still waiting for the impeachment process to conclude with a confirmation of the charges in the senate.
    “Most” are then retarded and don’t read the news.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 16:46
    @shavixmir said
    “Most” are then retarded and don’t read the news.
    No they are just not as pedantic as yourself and they want to see trump convicted and banned from taking office before they celebrate.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 16:55
    @kevcvs57 said
    No they are just not as pedantic as yourself and they want to see trump convicted and banned from taking office before they celebrate.
    Do you see me celebrating?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 19:291 edit
    @no1marauder said
    He was but: " the Senate’s action in the Blount case has been interpreted as precedent for determining that a senator cannot be impeached."
    But he was put on trial in the Senate. That seems to undermine your assertion that a Senator cannot be impeached.

BTW, I don't remember a trial in the first impeachment of DJT and I watch the news every day, do you remember a trial?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 19:32
    @no1marauder said
    What is your source of information? The Blount case went to trial in the senate.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 20:46
    @Metal-Brain
    Tell me, is all this bullshyte you are puking out coming from your white nationalist insurrection pals?
    I bet your only regret is you were not there in the capitol building stealing papers you could use in your NEXT conspiracy theory bullcrap.

How does it feel to be irrelevant?
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 21:392 edits
    @metal-brain said
    What is your source of information? The Blount case went to trial in the senate.
    My "source of information" is the last sentence of the article YOU cited.

Try reading your sources next time.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 21:42
    @metal-brain said
    But he was put on trial in the Senate. That seems to undermine your assertion that a Senator cannot be impeached.

BTW, I don't remember a trial in the first impeachment of DJT and I watch the news every day, do you remember a trial?
    I surely do remember Trump's Senate impeachment trial. I provided a link detailing it on page 9.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '21 00:36
    @Metal-Brain
    OF COURSE there was no trial of Trump since the Senate lost their balls ten years ago even before Trump came along and totaled the Republican party.
    Moscow Mitch wants to go back to voter suppression, gerrymandering and any other cheat or lies to keep control. THAT is what the Republican party has sunk to now and even below ground under the thumb of that traitor Trump.

But all of that is utterly FINE with you, you HATE the IDEA of democracy, you don't WANT majority rule since in a few decades it will be WHITES in the minority and you cannot accept that EVER.

When whitey is no longer in complete control ALA Moscow Mitch, and the new majority gets in power the US will be a much better nation but not in YOUE POV.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '21 00:37
    @no1marauder said
    My "source of information" is the last sentence of the article YOU cited.

Try reading your sources next time.
    The Blount case went to trial in the senate.
    You can impeach senators. You were wrong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree