1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 15:38
    @metal-brain said
    Nope. It is on film.
    Trump supporters tried to stop someone from breaking a window or door and you can hear the crowd chanting f antifa f antifa f antifa. Watch it for yourself

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2F5xjr7ny6BT/
    So your theory is that Antifa showed up snd started shouting “f Antifa’ you are such strange fruit. I guess pence must have been there too otherwise who could’ve been shouting “hang pence”.
    The fascist trump co conspirators to treason were shouting “f Antifa” because that’s what fascists do. Are you claiming Antifa must have been present for that to happen?
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 15:44
    @metal-brain said
    Kamala Harris did exactly what Trump did. She called for protests and "unrest in the streets". That protest turned into a mob and there was violence.
    Liar
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 16:521 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Why is Kamala Harris being held to a different standard? She encouraged protests that turned violent. If you impeach Trump you have to impeach Harris. It is only fair.
    What do you mean different standard? You're deflecting. We have a legal system to deal with this.

"POTUS summoned the mob. POTUS assembled the mob, and lit the flame of aggressive action against his own government." - Liz Cheney. Is that statement false? Stop blaming media coverage for the actions of your leaders.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 17:06
    @kevcvs57 said
    So your theory is that Antifa showed up snd started shouting “f Antifa’ you are such strange fruit. I guess pence must have been there too otherwise who could’ve been shouting “hang pence”.
    The fascist trump co conspirators to treason were shouting “f Antifa” because that’s what fascists do. Are you claiming Antifa must have been present for that to happen?
    It goes beyond that. Antifa must have infiltrated the MAGA world and started attending Trump rallies and buying up Trump merch and posting online in Trump forums about not letting Trump lose the WH. They hate America so much that when they breached the halls of Congress they took down the US flag and replaced it with a Trump flag.

They did all of this to protest the certification of an election that they (the violent left wing Antifa extremists) won.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 23:11
    @metal-brain said
    Same thing the left said about him for 4 years. Irrelevant and a gross double standard.
    You’d better have a chat with Dershowitz Trump just got his ass impeached again.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 23:20
    @kevcvs57 said
    You’d better have a chat with Dershowitz Trump just got his ass impeached again.
    .... the biggest, most beautiful, no one's ever done it better - I'm told more than anyone ever in US history - is that correct? - yes thank you Kellyanne. More impeachments than anyone. And let me tell you something, I'm telling you people are saying it. It's gonna be yuge.
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 00:02
    @metal-brain said
    ..and you can't impeach him after leaving office.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/democrats-cannot-impeach-trump-and-you-cant-impeach-him-after-leaving-office-dershowitz_3650853.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-10-4
    Yes, I agree with this.

But they will still try to do it.

Technically, he has already been impeached -- he'll be out the door in a week, but they can say that he has been impeached.

The US is not strictly a country of laws when it comes to politics -- they like to make things up as they go, and they will engage in legal warfare that makes no sense out of spite.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 00:42
    @wildgrass said
    What do you mean different standard? You're deflecting. We have a legal system to deal with this.

"POTUS summoned the mob. POTUS assembled the mob, and lit the flame of aggressive action against his own government." - Liz Cheney. Is that statement false? Stop blaming media coverage for the actions of your leaders.
    He didn't summon a mob.
    He called for a peaceful protest.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 00:43
    @kevcvs57 said
    You didn't even watch the video.
    Watch the video so you know what really happened.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 00:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    That is only in the house.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 01:03
    White House shares video of Trump following impeachment, reaction from John Roberts

YouTube

See, he is against violence.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 04:43
    @metal-brain said
    ..and you can't impeach him after leaving office.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/democrats-cannot-impeach-trump-and-you-cant-impeach-him-after-leaving-office-dershowitz_3650853.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-10-4
    Seems like Dershowitz was wrong.
    But, he sided with you on the matter. So obviously he was wrong.

The democrats did impeach trump.

Funny how you and your sources are constantly so wrong, that it’s embarrassing to have to read your posts.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 11:55
    @metal-brain said
    He didn't summon a mob.
    Ha ha.

Did you read the whole speech or just the part the Epoch Times told you to?
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 12:00
    @metal-brain said
    That is only in the house.
    Which "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

US Constitution, Article I, Section 2
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 12:02
    @metal-brain said
    He didn't summon a mob.
    That is why he reacted imidiately after he got Information, that the Mob behaved unruly. Reveal Hidden Content
    sarcsam flag

And that is why he told them that he loved them after bleraking into the Capitol. Reveal Hidden Content
    sarcasm flag

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree