Dutchess64 banned?

Dutchess64 banned?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

q

Moves
19 Aug 21

@vivify said
I am going to miss the cute, robotic way Duchess tried to be funny and encouraging her along, like clapping for a baby learning to walk.
She'll be missed the same way patients miss tumors after a successful operation.

rain

Moves
19 Aug 21

@quackquack said
She'll be missed the same way patients miss tumors after a successful operation.
It is a little boring, though. I think I got too used to the chaos of never-ending streams of vitriol and arguments she caused. Everything feels too tame now.

MB

Moves
21 Aug 21

@vivify said
It is a little boring, though. I think I got too used to the chaos of never-ending streams of vitriol and arguments she caused. Everything feels too tame now.
People always say they hate drama, but that is only if they get caught up in it.
People love drama if they are only an observer.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 21

@vivify said
If I find her absence to much to bear I’ll find a mirror and spit in the face of the white racist jingoistic Brit staring back at me, fortunately I haven’t felt the need thus far.

Moves
21 Aug 21

@kevcvs57 said
If I find her absence to much to bear I’ll find a mirror and spit in the face of the white racist jingoistic Brit staring back at me, fortunately I haven’t felt the need thus far.
Go on...do it.😲

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Aug 21

@great-big-stees said
Go on...do it.😲
Right that’s it I’m gonna do it 😊

Latvian Trickster

Krell lab

Moves
21 Aug 21

@suzianne said
Mark my words, Miss D was removed to ease someone's return to the Debates Forum.

It might take six months for the heat to die down so that people won't make the connection, but it'll happen.
Is Russ in on this conspiracy?

MB

Moves
05 Sep 21

Russ, bring Duchess back.

The people on here that hate her only hated the truth she exposed. Some people cannot handle the truth.

Lake Como

Moves
05 Sep 21

@metal-brain said

The people on here that hate her only hated the truth she exposed. Some people cannot handle the truth.
Some 'certain' members here have actually wanted some rightists kicked off!!! Short-sighted to say the least. I mean, there would be no drama, you libs would be like ladies chatting at a bridge club!
I think I will unearth the laptop from hell!!! That would give you fellers plenty of truth....to handle!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Sep 21
1 edit

@velns said
Is Russ in on this conspiracy?
I think he got caught up in listening to the wrong people, who, btw, were only interested in looking good. Miss D was the villain of the forums to most people, so they wanted to be heroes. For sure, she didn't make it easier on herself.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Sep 21

@averagejoe1 said
Some 'certain' members here have actually wanted some rightists kicked off!!! Short-sighted to say the least. I mean, there would be no drama, you libs would be like ladies chatting at a bridge club!
I think I will unearth the laptop from hell!!! That would give you fellers plenty of truth....to handle!
Just stop talking.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Sep 21

@metal-brain said
People always say they hate drama, but that is only if they get caught up in it.
People love drama if they are only an observer.
What are you talking about?

Your caricature would be a giant wooden spoon and your caricature name would be "S--- Stirrer".

E

Moves
05 Sep 21

D is a psychotic and some people like Suzi loved to suck up to her.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
05 Sep 21

@metal-brain said

What a load of crap.

What people objected to was her continual hateful, bigoted attacks on innocent people.
She was a walking hate crime looking for a place to happen.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 21

@Earl-of-Trumps
Well she is not the only one. Plenty of hate mongering going on by the ultrarightwingnutjobs here.