Dutchess64 banned?

Dutchess64 banned?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
06 Sep 21

@earl-of-trumps said
What a load of crap.

What people objected to was her continual hateful, bigoted attacks on innocent people.
She was a walking hate crime looking for a place to happen.
Innocent? I doubt that.
I think it is more likely she called you hateful and bigoted.
Did she call you a abusive troll? That is one of her favorites.

You could have ignored her if you really wanted to. Replying is a choice.
She brought drama to the forum. Drama is entertaining if you are only an observer. You only hated the drama because you were caught up in it and didn't have the resolve to ignore her.

q

Moves
06 Sep 21

@metal-brain said
Innocent? I doubt that.

She brought drama to the forum. Drama is entertaining if you are only an observer. You only hated the drama because you were caught up in it and didn't have the resolve to ignore her.
People should have a right to express their opinion without fearing hateful and often untrue insults about their gender or skin color. Her banning has made this site a much better place.

MB

Moves
06 Sep 21

@quackquack said
People should have a right to express their opinion without fearing hateful and often untrue insults about their gender or skin color. Her banning has made this site a much better place.
Untrue insults are common on here. Shav, sonhouse, kev, suzi and others do that all of the time. This site would be a better place without them too, but it would be boring.

You were unable to ignore Duchess. It says more about you than it does about her. Are you going to try to get all of the trolls on here banned? Shav and sonhouse are the prime habitual offenders of profanity by misspelling to get past the auto censor. Why do you tolerate them and not Duchess?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
06 Sep 21

@metal-brain said
Untrue insults are common on here. Shav, sonhouse, kev, suzi and others do that all of the time. This site would be a better place without them too, but it would be boring.

You were unable to ignore Duchess. It says more about you than it does about her. Are you going to try to get all of the trolls on here banned? Shav and sonhouse are the prime habitual offenders of profanity by misspelling to get past the auto censor. Why do you tolerate them and not Duchess?
Your wife had a hard on for me too.
It warms my cockles to see you constantly spanking your monkey to my name.

Say it again and again…
Shav
Shav
SHAV… ohhhhhh

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
06 Sep 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said

Clearly not! your still here, the biggest fake news conspiracy theorist in the history of this forum ( well at least since 2012 ).
This is one of your more mundane ones, where a cabal of Neo liberals have banded together to demand her banning because they couldn’t handle the truth.
The duchess must have blatantly and repeatedly flouted any number of posting guidelines for years before the mods finally took action, maybe something you should keep in mind.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Sep 21

@eladar said
D is a psychotic and some people like Suzi loved to suck up to her.
I "suck up" to no one.

You are just one of many who don't like that.

Apparently, you didn't bother to read the times I called out her psychological instability. She wasn't psychotic. She is neurotic, there's a difference.

E

Moves
06 Sep 21

@suzianne said
I "suck up" to no one.

You are just one of many who don't like that.

Apparently, you didn't bother to read the times I called out her psychological instability. She wasn't psychotic. She is neurotic, there's a difference.
You sucked up to D and she still called you a racist white woman.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Sep 21

@eladar said
You sucked up to D and she still called you a racist white woman.
And apparently you can't read, either.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
06 Sep 21
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
Well she is not the only one. Plenty of hate mongering going on by the ultrarightwingnutjobs here.
The "other people" are not the topic of this thread, nor were they banned from RHP.,

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
06 Sep 21

@metal-brain said
Innocent? I doubt that.

Again, another liberal liar lies like a rug.

I never responded to Duchess64 in the last few months she was here, smart ass.

MB

Moves
07 Sep 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Again, another liberal liar lies like a rug.

I never responded to Duchess64 in the last few months she was here, smart ass.
Then why the lingering resentment?
Why is she taking up rent free space in your brain?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
08 Sep 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Your not listening! It’s you that is fixated with the banning of duchess64. Most folks only talk about her now in response to your ridiculous conspiracy theory regarding her ban.
Most of us have a nuanced attitude to the duchess, she is definitely annoying, she definitely misrepresented the responses of other posters and she definitely unfairly branded people as extremely:- racist, misogynistic, trans phobic etc. However she correctly insisted that most of us are these things ( if not in the extreme ) and she could be relied upon to speak up for the marginalised in most societies other than her blind spot regarding China.

MB

Moves
08 Sep 21

@kevcvs57 said
Your not listening! It’s you that is fixated with the banning of duchess64. Most folks only talk about her now in response to your ridiculous conspiracy theory regarding her ban.
Most of us have a nuanced attitude to the duchess, she is definitely annoying, she definitely misrepresented the responses of other posters and she definitely unfairly branded people as extremely:- ...[text shortened]... d upon to speak up for the marginalised in most societies other than her blind spot regarding China.
Yet you could not ignore her. Apparently you were too fixated on her to not reply.
I don't have any conspiracy theory regarding her ban. Stop lying.

Sure she could be annoying, but she cannot magically make you reply. You let her get to you. Whose fault is that?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
08 Sep 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Yet you could not ignore her. Apparently you were too fixated on her to not reply.
I don't have any conspiracy theory regarding her ban. Stop lying.

Sure she could be annoying, but she cannot magically make you reply. You let her get to you. Whose fault is that?
No, like you she had a tendency to derail and disrupt threads if she didn’t like how they were going, or just to soothe a troubled and trampled on ego.
No one was, or is, fixated on her other than you. I believe that’s because you saw a fellow traveller in her persona. Something else you might want to have a look at.
Clearly you also think it’s ok for someone to derail every thread concerning things they do not want discussed. Clearly the mods think otherwise.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 Sep 21

@metal-brain said
IN THIS THREAD: @Metal-Brain - 25 posts: @Earl-of-Trumps - 5 posts

Earl of Trumps posts to correct lying liberals in their unending support of a liberal bigot.

So, Why the continued support of this banned , caustic substance, Ducchess64?
Why is she taking up space in your dented, metal brain?