Go back
Europe today

Europe today

Debates


The 3rd worlders have really enriched Europe:


@Cliff-Mashburn said
The 3rd worlders have really enriched Europe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3NK8TNwth8
Not to worry. Far right is taking over most of the EU states. Pretty soon things will change.


@Rajk999 said
Not to worry. Far right is taking over most of the EU states. Pretty soon things will change.
God I hope so, if they don't change Europe and the UK are screwed.


@Cliff-Mashburn said
God I hope so, if they don't change Europe and the UK are screwed.
Thankfully Europe is not Sudan, Yemen, Nigeria or DRCongo. Islam can move in to weak countries and slaughter people and take over the government. Europe will take a beating but they are resilient enough to handle Islam. The US and Israel Im pretty sure will be only to happy to join in and kill some jihadists.

Trust me. These Muslims messing with the wrong people.


@Cliff-Mashburn said
God I hope so, if they don't change Europe and the UK are screwed.
So what? Let it burn.

Then the rest of the world can use it as an example.


Oops sorry guys wrong room...didnt mean to disturb your Klan meeting. Please continue.


@Sprogladog said
Oops sorry guys wrong room...didnt mean to disturb your Klan meeting. Please continue.
Oh, a call out to Carter USM!!!


@shavixmir said
Oh, a call out to Carter USM!!!
Yes Shav!! Heres to 'the comfort and the joy of feeling lost'.


@Sprogladog said
Yes Shav!! Heres to 'the comfort and the joy of feeling lost'.
I want to give peace, love and kisses out
To this whole stinking world
The gypsies, the travellers and the thieves
The good, the bad, the average and unique
The grebos, the crusties, the goths
And the only living boy in New Cross


@shavixmir said
I want to give peace, love and kisses out
To this whole stinking world
The gypsies, the travellers and the thieves
The good, the bad, the average and unique
The grebos, the crusties, the goths
And the only living boy in New Cross
Good to see somebody has some decent musical taste around here!! first gig i ever went to Carter at coventry uni, think i was 15.

1 edit

@Sprogladog said
Good to see somebody has some decent musical taste around here!! first gig i ever went to Carter at coventry uni, think i was 15.
I’ve seen them 6, 7 or 8 times… god only knows.

Last time it was a solo show by the singer in Amsterdam. Me and some pals ended up talking and drinking with him.

Most memorable? In Leeds. Before hand we ended up in a transvestite bar dancing to ABBA.

Worst? Glasgow. We stuck to the floor and half of us went deaf.
The curry afterwards was rewarding though.


@Cliff-Mashburn said
God I hope so, if they don't change Europe and the UK are screwed.
Psst. The UK is in Europe.


While I have your attention, what the heck is going on with the US and freedom of speech (banning media outlets and the like). I thought such a thing mattered to you guys?


@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
Psst. The UK is in Europe.


While I have your attention, what the heck is going on with the US and freedom of speech (banning media outlets and the like). I thought such a thing mattered to you guys?
Freedom of speech doesn't mean the president has to allow woke tards like CNN and the BBC into the press room of the Whitehouse.

It's your country sending white people to prison when they complain about immigrants commiting horrible crimes in your country.


@shavixmir

Ya I figured you for the gay music type.

To each his own I reckon 🤔


@PuzZuLz said
Freedom of speech doesn't mean the president has to allow woke tards like CNN and the BBC into the press room of the Whitehouse.
Erm, yes it does.