@Ghost-of-a-Duke saidNo it doesn't.
Erm, yes it does.
Nobody has a god given right to be in the Whitehouse.
They can print whatever they want, that's the free speech part. Actually having access to that room is a privilege ya dummy.
@PuzZuLz said"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
No it doesn't.
Nobody has a god given right to be in the Whitehouse.
They can print whatever they want, that's the free speech part. Actually having access to that room is a privilege ya dummy.
George Orwell
Your president is thin skinned and pretty lame.
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
The woke and twisted news gets old.
That's why CNN has the lowest ratings. People stopped watching them.
Removing networks like that from the Whitehouse is a good thing.
Trump has given more news sit-downs than any other president in history.
He's earned the right to throw out the delusional tards and anti Americans.
@PuzZuLz saidHe's earned the right to judge who has freedom of speech? Is that what you are saying?
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
The woke and twisted news gets old.
That's why CNN has the lowest ratings. People stopped watching them.
Removing networks like that from the Whitehouse is a good thing.
Trump has given more news sit-downs than any other president in history.
He's earned the right to throw out the delusional tards and anti Americans.
Good luck with that slippery slope.
@Ghost-of-a-Duke saidNice attempt at twisting my words.
He's earned the right to judge who has freedom of speech? Is that what you are saying?
Good luck with that slippery slope.
Those networks have free speech.
They don't have a right to be inside the Whitehouse.
You have the woke mind virus and Trump derangement syndrome.
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
I guess it keeps you busy.
Complaining about a country on the other side of the world instead of complaining about your own.
Oh wait, you can't complain about the UK.
They will send your ass to prison 🤣
@PuzZuLz saidCough, cough, UK derangement syndrome.
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
I guess it keeps you busy.
Complaining about a country on the other side of the world instead of complaining about your own.
Oh wait, you can't complain about the UK.
They will send your ass to prison 🤣
I just thought it a shame you chaps have abandoned freedom of speech. Did we teach you nothing?
1 edit
@Ghost-of-a-Duke saidWhen the democrats and liberals started changing the definition of words and rearranging genders...
Cough, cough, UK derangement syndrome.
I just thought it a shame you chaps have abandoned freedom of speech. Did we teach you nothing?
We decided free speech is for some, not all.
Since you quoted Orwell, why don't you read 1984?
It will remind you of the delusional democrats and liberals.
@PuzZuLz saidYou mean like trump?
@shavixmir
Ya I figured you for the gay music type.
To each his own I reckon 🤔
@Ghost-of-a-Duke saidPssst...the UK is not part of the European Union.....
Psst. The UK is in Europe.
While I have your attention, what the heck is going on with the US and freedom of speech (banning media outlets and the like). I thought such a thing mattered to you guys?
1 edit
@Cliff-Mashburn saidPssst...you said Europe and the UK.
God I hope so, if they don't change Europe and the UK are screwed.
Its like saying The Rolling Stones and Mick Jagger will be playing to tonight.
@Sprogladog saidWhen it comes to engaging with Cliff, I can't get no satisfaction.
Pssst...you said Europe and the UK.
Its like saying The Rolling Stones and Mick Jagger will be playing to tonight.