Go back
Europe today

Europe today

Debates

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Sprogladog said
Whooah have you been drinking yorkshire tea...do you have an honorary yorkshire man tea pass?
Ghost runs from the thread.....

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
Ghost runs from the thread.....
I knew it....its cultual appropriation!!!!

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
You okay?

You're double posting.

I've got you rattled 😄
Stop rattling me, my heads making funny noises.


@PuzZuLz said
@Sprogladog

Readers should note that spagdog most likely lives in a Nordic country that is predominantly white.

A lot of the woke tards on this site live in all white countries. Switzerland, Denmark, Norway etc
WEST COAST 213 CALI REPRESENT


@AThousandYoung said
WEST COAST 213 CALI REPRESENT
Ya, you drive around the hood by day and head home to the nice suburbs before nightfall eh?

🤭

5 edits
Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
Ya, you drive around the hood by day and head home to the nice suburbs before nightfall eh?

🤭
No I drive to the nice part to work then I go to a fairly crappy overcrowded area but not really ”the hood” to sleep. It’s close to rich houses and a major streetwalker hangout (approx midnight to 5 am mostly) Laptops and motorcycles get stolen from the building garage regularly. Lots of homeless around.

I’ve run into southsiders (mostly 18th Street) in their full Dodger blues Mr Criminal is from my area:



Where YOU from ese? Nvm I know you’re from Toronto


@AThousandYoung

Do the white people have gangs there too?

6 edits
Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
@AThousandYoung

Do the white people have gangs there too?
The only white people around here are rich so no

Those guys are in Orange County, San Diego, Fresno, Inland Empire etc



https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/golden-state-solidarity

Vote Up
Vote Down