Fatal Shooting at Denver Protest

Fatal Shooting at Denver Protest

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Oct 20

@dood111 said
So you don't even live in America, but you know Trump and our country is fascist, racist, etc?
I'm glad you don't live here too.
Tell me, what be-knighted country DO you live in that makes you so smug and superior?
I think badradger is from the UK

Moves
12 Oct 20
2 edits

@no1marauder said
More fairy tales:

""Immediately following the incident, rumors were circulating regarding the suspect’s affiliation with a particular group," the Denver Police Department tweeted. In an update, the department tweeted that "Further investigation has determined the suspect is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa." https://abcnews.go.com/US/person-inju ...[text shortened]... tory?id=73543383

Does it ever bother you that you repeat so many false allegations on this board?
as usual you dont post the whole story.

"Rumors spread across the internet after the shooting about Dolloff’s potential political affiliation, in part because of a reporting error by The Post that was corrected. While Dolloff’s social media does criticize President Donald Trump and includes photos of the 2012 Occupy Denver protests, he does not claim affiliation with any organization. Denver police on Saturday announced the shooting suspect had “no affiliation with Antifa.”

“Immediately following the incident, rumors were circulating regarding the suspect’s affiliation with a particular group,” Denver police said in a statement Sunday. “Investigators are unaware of whether the suspect is personally affiliated with any political organization.”

Unaware is not the same as not.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/11/denver-protest-shooting-suspect-9news-matthew-dolloff/

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Oct 20

@mott-the-hoople said
as usual you dont post the whole story.

"Rumors spread across the internet after the shooting about Dolloff’s potential political affiliation, in part because of a reporting error by The Post that was corrected. While Dolloff’s social media does criticize President Donald Trump and includes photos of the 2012 Occupy Denver protests, he does not claim affilia ...[text shortened]... not.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/11/denver-protest-shooting-suspect-9news-matthew-dolloff/
The Denver Police post is clear even if you want to deny what it says.

Moves
12 Oct 20
1 edit

@no1marauder said
The Denver Police post is clear even if you want to deny what it says.
but links have the same story. You left part out whn you quoted.
Here is the quote from YOUR link...

"“Immediately following the incident, rumors were circulating regarding the suspect’s affiliation with a particular group,” Denver police said in a statement Sunday. “Investigators are unaware of whether the suspect is personally affiliated with any political organization.”

dishonest to say the least.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Oct 20
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
but links have the same story. You left part out whn you quoted.
Here is the quote from YOUR link...

"“Immediately following the incident, rumors were circulating regarding the suspect’s affiliation with a particular group,” Denver police said in a statement Sunday. “Investigators are unaware of whether the suspect is personally affiliated with any political organization.”

dishonest to say the least.
No, it isn't. On Planet Earth, unlike right wing crazy conspiracy world, there has to be SOME evidence before people start spouting off speculation as fact. The Denver Police twitter posts are consistent; there isn't any evidence the shooter has any affiliation with Antifa.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
12 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
No, it isn't. On Planet Earth, unlike right wing crazy conspiracy world, there has to be SOME evidence before people start spouting off speculation as fact. The Denver Police twitter posts are consistent; there isn't any evidence the shooter has any affiliation with Antifa.
I put a story in some thread in Debates showing how the black-clad antifa affiliated
protesters cheered when the victim fell to the ground.. Disgusting.

Not saying this is proof of anything inre, the shooter, but it is clear the shooter sympathizes with antifa.

Moves
12 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
" there isn't any evidence the shooter has any affiliation with Antifa."

that is different than this...

"Denver police on Saturday announced the shooting suspect had “no affiliation with Antifa.”

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
I put a story in some thread in Debates showing how the black-clad antifa affiliated
protesters cheered when the victim fell to the ground.. Disgusting.

Not saying this is proof of anything inre, the shooter, but it is clear the shooter sympathizes with antifa.
Yes you did.

It seems it's a lie; you gave no link supporting it and the shooter was arrested within seconds by police. The video showing the altercations preceding the shooting show a fairly large group of right wing protesters and very few others.

S. Korea

Moves
13 Oct 20

@athousandyoung said
Treyvon Martin was using his fists defensively too.
This is not what a jury of George Zimerman's peers concluded.

S. Korea

Moves
13 Oct 20

@badradger said
you really are thick, my dad fought and died in the 2nd world war he was antifa anti facist, if he and his antifa comrades had not stood up to hitler all the free world would be goosestepping and speaking german, dood grow up for gods sake.
Your father fought in a segregated military unit, representing a racially segregated country with largely unintegrated schools and laws to suppress black votes, alongside countries like India that still practiced colonialism and aided the entrenchment of the caste system in India, etc...

against Germany, yes.

But the Antifa we are talking about has burned down more buildings in America than Nazi Germany ever did.

S. Korea

Moves
13 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
More fairy tales:

""Immediately following the incident, rumors were circulating regarding the suspect’s affiliation with a particular group," the Denver Police Department tweeted. In an update, the department tweeted that "Further investigation has determined the suspect is a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa." https://abcnews.go.com/US/person-inju ...[text shortened]... tory?id=73543383

Does it ever bother you that you repeat so many false allegations on this board?
Partially true.

Dolloff, who appears to have frequently posted left-wing commentary online, was working as an armed guard for TV station 9NEWS at the time of the shooting.

The station had reportedly hired him through Pinkerton to protect their staff at the protest, a practice they said they've been doing "for a number of months".

However, the Denver Department of Excise and Licenses have confirmed there was "no record for an active licensed security guard now or ever" for Dolloff, CBS 4 reported.

"If he was operating as a security guard, he was in violation of the law," department spokesman Eric Escudero told the news station.

"Security guards are prohibited from carrying or using a firearm without getting an armed firearm endorsement for their license.

"All security guards in Denver are required to get a federal background check before they receive their license."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12905535/matthew-dolloff-denver-rally-shooting-illegal-security-guard/amp/

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Oct 20

@philokalia said
This is not what a jury of George Zimerman's peers concluded.
The jury made no finding either way on that subject.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
13 Oct 20
1 edit

@philokalia said
Earlier in the year, we discussed the stabbing of a Trump conservative in Washington at a rally, and we also discussed the Kyle Rittenhouse issue. I believe we also discussed the shooting of Jay Danielson's. whose shooter was killed by Federal agents when resisting being apprehended.

We have yet another shooting that grew out of a confrontation between rival protests. ...[text shortened]... eferences the far left social media posts:
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1315370889404395524
You fellers follow this street action, do ya? Never been in one. Watching Amazon, then reading Churchill.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13 Oct 20

@philokalia said
Just to clarify, you are saying its good to shoot people on the streets -- and that it is perhaps necessary?

You could get the site owners in trouble for this kind of language.
Me?
No. I don’t know why my post is removed.

If I said shooting people on the streets is good, then I was being sarcastic.

However, I’m being less sarcastic when I call all alt-right wingers incels.

S. Korea

Moves
13 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
The jury made no finding either way on that subject.
The implication is that Trayvon Martin cannot be perceived as acting entirely in defense because he was killed in a justifiable homicide.

But, sure, if you want to be slick, you can advance the idea something like... Martin was justified in beating in Zimmerman, but Zimmerman was also justified in shooting Martin.

A bit more gymnastics involved.