1. S. Korea
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 07:47
    @ponderable said
    (1) would you care to put a source on that. If we count the houses destroyed in WW II in Europe alone (on the assumption, that when you use the term "Nazi" you refer to the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei NSDAP).
    Or if we only put a number on houses destroyed in the "Recihskristallnacht", how does the Antifa compare? (And I assume that you assume that Portland is now completely razed and burned&hellip😉
    The statement is actually

But the Antifa we are talking about has burned down more buildings in America than Nazi Germany ever did.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 09:001 edit
    @philokalia said
    The statement is actually

But the Antifa we are talking about has burned down more buildings in America than Nazi Germany ever did.
    Do you have a source for Anti fascists burning any buildings down in the US?
    Do you prefer fascists to anti fascists?
    During the Nazi bombing campaign of WWII the fascists burnt a lot of buildings in the UK and Eastern Europe amongst other places but you seem to think they are preferable to anti fascists because of the Luftwaffe’s inability to reach the US.
    This is not a US based website so don’t expect to give fascism a pass without being called on it.
    Try to remember that fascists burn people if they get half a chance.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 13:42
    @philokalia said
    In the 39th second of the video, the victim can be heard saying "put it back," which has spawned a whole new narrative about what happened with the shooting.

https://twitter.com/ThatOldSheepDog/status/1316018068301123587?s=19
    All I got was a page of tweet-tweets lol
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 13:511 edit
    Gotta' love those commies, antifa

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/08/antifa-flag-same-as-the-communist-party-flag-in-early-nazi-germany-shock-photo/

Compare: The 1932 Flag of the paramilitary wing of the Communist Party of Germany to,
    the 2017 Flag of the paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party of America - aka, antifa.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 13:56
    Photos of antifa violence

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/antifa-violence?mediatype=photography&phrase=antifa%20violence&sort=mostpopular

@Kev, you'll love these.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 14:20
    @kevcvs57 said
    Look at the thousands of videos of Antifa setting buildings on fire across the country and stop being disingenuous and willfully stupid.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 14:21
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Gotta' love those commies, antifa

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/08/antifa-flag-same-as-the-communist-party-flag-in-early-nazi-germany-shock-photo/

Compare: The 1932 Flag of the paramilitary wing of the Communist Party of Germany to,
    the 2017 Flag of the paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party of America - aka, antifa.
    Lol who do think was fighting the fascists in Germany before they were sent to punishment camps and / or got summarily executed by the Nazi Brownshirts.
    Who would you expect an anti fascist ideology to get its inspiration from.
    And here they are in the US in 2020 fighting fascists again it’s almost as if it’s what they do.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 14:22
    @dood111 said
    Look at the thousands of videos of Antifa setting buildings on fire across the country and stop being disingenuous and willfully stupid.
    You mean alt right militia boys playing dress up obviously.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 14:25
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Photos of antifa violence

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/antifa-violence?mediatype=photography&phrase=antifa%20violence&sort=mostpopular

@Kev, you'll love these.
    Well I’ve looked at the first page of the Getty images link and seen no violence by Antifa at all. Can you narrow it down a bit earl.
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 14:28
    @kevcvs57 said
    You mean alt right militia boys playing dress up obviously.
    My God you really are brainwashed, or you are just being a troll.
    Unbelievable that anyone could think that.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 18:27
    @kevcvs57 said
    Lol who do think was fighting the fascists in Germany before they were sent to punishment camps and / or got summarily executed by the Nazi Brownshirts.
    Who would you expect an anti fascist ideology to get its inspiration from.
    And here they are in the US in 2020 fighting fascists again it’s almost as if it’s what they do.
    Oh. So I am supposed to cheer for communists ?

lol. Sure, dude.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 18:29
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well I’ve looked at the first page of the Getty images link and seen no violence by Antifa at all. Can you narrow it down a bit earl.
    You should be a lawyer. Or a comedian.
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 23:40
    @kevcvs57 said
    Do you prefer fascists to anti fascists?
    During the Nazi bombing campaign of WWII the fascists burnt a lot of buildings in the UK and Eastern Europe amongst other places but you seem to think they are preferable to anti fascists because of the Luftwaffe’s inability to reach the US.
    This is not a ...[text shortened]... ss without being called on it.
    Try to remember that fascists burn people if they get half a chance.
    My cousin was there in downtown Minneapolis, 8 blocks away from the BLM riots that were destroying the city. My parents are also about a 10 minute drive from where it all happened.

Several blocks were entirely taken over by Antifa in Seattle.

In Portland, they burned the Police union building.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/police-union-building-broken-into-and-burned-during-portland-riots

They burned down a 7/11 in St. Louis.
    https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/7-eleven-st-louis-riot/63-57445e3e-87a9-4a5a-9610-cec524daaf2d

Antifa is also toppling monuments across America -- something that Nazi Germany also never did.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 00:461 edit
    @philokalia said
    My cousin was there in downtown Minneapolis, 8 blocks away from the BLM riots that were destroying the city. My parents are also about a 10 minute drive from where it all happened.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/police-union-building-broken-in ...[text shortened]... d

Antifa is also toppling monuments across America -- something that Nazi Germany also never did.
    The fact that you are so brainwashed that you conflate BLM with Antifa shows a lack of critical thinking ability that is almost unbelievable.

And neither BLM nor Antifa condone destruction of property; I defy you to find - has I have done Earl on many occasions - any BLM or Antifa material that justifies such acts.

It is unsurprising that police violence often triggers civic unrest that can lead to rioting; this "revelation" was given by the Kerner Commission more than 50 years ago. The presence of systemic racism that has gone unaddressed since continues to make such outbreaks likely and not a single right winger has proposed anything that will resolve the problem; instead they merely want more brutal and extensive repression which simply worsens the situation.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 01:02
    @philokalia said

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/police-union-building-broken-in ...[text shortened]... d

Well, neither Antifa nor Nazi Germany toppled statutes in the US but the latter:

"Among naval records on the leisure-time activities of German troops stationed in occupied France was a misplaced copy of a directive from Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel. Dated Aug. 12, 1940, the document conveyed Hitler’s order to Germany's Army High Command to destroy World War I memorials in occupied Belgium and France [1]. The monuments, in Hitler’s eyes, served to defame the army and perpetuate hatred against the nation. Their eradication was thus necessary to restore Germany’s reputation and protect it for posterity."

"In the 1920s and 1930s, tens of thousands of monuments were erected in Belgium and France to remember the war dead."

"In May 1940, when German forces invaded Belgium and France, they took their revenge, razing Furore Teutonico and other troublesome war monuments. "

https://www.architectmagazine.com/design/culture/the-invasion-of-memory-hitlers-attempt-to-rewrite-the-history-of-world-war-i_o

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree