Go back
I bet this

I bet this "priest" wears knickers

Debates


as noted in today's daily mail.

"Outrage as non-binary Episcopal priest claims Jesus was TRANSGENDER but Mary assigned him male at birth in bizarre sermon

The priest boldly told parishioners: 'If you're gonna deny God is trans, I think you're gonna be denying the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I have some notes about that.'"

( can you imagine what his/her congregation is like ! )

1 edit

1 edit

@Suzianne said
Kiss my ass, you freak.

You're as demented as mike"69".
I have a question
I personally know a man who two years ago became a woman in someway, I do not know the way. He wears a dress, the long hair , the lipstick, everything. He presents himself as a woman.
I have been taught since I was a teenager to always stand when a woman approaches my dinner table, as all men do when a woman approaches that dinner table.
Should I, following my learning, stand if this person approaches my dinner table, who I know to be a male person ?


The post that was quoted here has been removed
You calling other people freaks?

Hahaha riiiiiight ๐Ÿ™„

1 edit

@Suzianne said
Kiss my ass, you freak.

You're as demented as mike"69".
I post actual verses that can’t be misinterpreted to a stupid post as normal from you. You then said I didn’t understand the verses, then you would never answer how I misunderstood them. I doubt any of us would touch you with a 10 foot pole.


@AverageJoe1 said
I have a question
I personally know a man who two years ago became a woman in someway, I do not know the way. He wears a dress, the long hair , the lipstick, everything. He presents himself as a woman.
I have been taught since I was a teenager to always stand when a woman approaches my dinner table, as all men do when a woman approaches that dinner table.
...[text shortened]... owing my learning, stand if this person approaches my dinner table, who I know to be a male person ?
The only thing you could post here that would surprise me is if you posted something that sounded like you actually respecting someone.


@mike69 said
I post actual verses that can’t be misinterpreted to a stupid post as normal from you. You then said I didn’t understand the verses, then you would never answer how I misunderstood them. I doubt any of us would touch you with a 10 foot pole.
Again, as always, you have no freaking idea who I am.


@Suzianne said
The only thing you could post here that would surprise me is if you posted something that sounded like you actually respecting someone.
Yes, but if I see that person at leCirque tonight while enjoying my Dover sole, should I stand when that person, attired in a dress, approaches my table?


@Suzianne said
Again, as always, you have no freaking idea who I am.
Well that’s telling๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


@Suzianne said
The only thing you could post here that would surprise me is if you posted something that sounded like you actually respecting someone.
Like your party and you do, wake up sue.


@AverageJoe1 said
Yes, but if I see that person at leCirque tonight while enjoying my Dover sole, should I stand when that person, attired in a dress, approaches my table?
You do you.

Maybe eventually, you'll get punched out for doing that.


@mike69 said
Like your party and you do, wake up sue.
Respect is earned, you hypocrite.


@mike69 said
Well that’s telling๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Telling what?

Another lame-ass assumption by you?


@Suzianne said
Telling what?

Another lame-ass assumption by you?
Im tired of stupid people sue go away please


@Suzianne
you cannot be respected.

you are a serial hater.

why don't you leave the site again and go back to "helping the homeless" like said you were going to do.