Go back
I bet this

I bet this "priest" wears knickers

Debates


@mike69 said
I used to manage an upscale steakhouse , I ate it everyday or ribs, chicken fried steak, it was beautiful🄹. I would bring my dogs home half of a 5 gallon bucket full of every cut people left their plates five or six days a week.
i do have to admit defeat in the us v uk argument when it comes to steak. you have to take a small bank loan out to buy a decent cut of beef in the uk.


@mike69 said
Father forgive them for they no not what they do.
you didn't give this much thought, did you?

let me explain. since i was sure you will get your panties in a twist over the term non-binary, i am assuming you think god is a he. so let me hear you say god is a man, he was born a man and has the xy chromosome.

common, say it. for me, baby, do it for me.


@mike69 said
How interesting.
Sue posts are to die for


@Sprogladog said
What do you do when a waitress approaches your table?
?. A different scenario, c n’ext pas?
A completely random or disconnected response to a question or statement, which often appears out of nowhere and can be confusing, not relevant to the issue at hand.


@Zahlanzi said
you didn't give this much thought, did you?

let me explain. since i was sure you will get your panties in a twist over the term non-binary, i am assuming you think god is a he. so let me hear you say god is a man, he was born a man and has the xy chromosome.

common, say it. for me, baby, do it for me.
Are you retarded

1 edit

@mike69 said
Are you retarded
yeah yeah, cool story, babe

sooo, is god non-binary or not?


@Zahlanzi said
yeah yeah, cool story, babe

sooo, is god non-binary or not?
Tell me what I typed and what you think I meant by it?


@Sprogladog said
i do have to admit defeat in the us v uk argument when it comes to steak. you have to take a small bank loan out to buy a decent cut of beef in the uk.
It’s the same here, we served beef heavy aged for 40 days which is even higher.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Sprogladog said
i do have to admit defeat in the us v uk argument when it comes to steak. you have to take a small bank loan out to buy a decent cut of beef in the uk.
I thought you people lived on "beefsteak"

1 edit

@mike69 said
Tell me what I typed and what you think I meant by it?
lots of pussyfooting about and still no answer to my question.

is god non-binary? no? yes? reasons?

if you're not sure how to answer in a way that would minimize how stupid you would seem, take some time. i am not holding my breath, don't worry, i can wait.


@Zahlanzi said
lots of pussyfooting about and still no answer to my question.

is god non-binary? no? yes?

if you're not sure how to answer in a way that would minimize how stupid you would seem, take some time. i am not holding my breath, don't worry, i can wait.
I totally understand the question, what is your understanding first.


@mike69 said
I totally understand the question, what is your understanding first.
good choice. you won't look stupid if you just ask questions and you might even learn something, though no breath holding from me on that either.

obviously god is non-binary. they didn't get born with a xy chromosome to be a man, you lovely people's main explanation as to what makes a man. So no man, no woman, nothing left, according to, again, you.

Non-binary. Sure, he might identify as a man, in which case I would love to call him a he. You might not though? I am unsure. Would you ask to check god's genitalia? Your side seems to be obsessed with private parts

2 edits

@Zahlanzi said
good choice. you won't look stupid if you just ask questions and you might even learn something, though no breath holding from me on that either.

obviously god is non-binary. they didn't get born with a xy chromosome to be a man, you lovely people's main explanation as to what makes a man. So no man, no woman, nothing left, according to, again, you.

Non-binary. Sure, ...[text shortened]... am unsure. Would you ask to check god's genitalia? Your side seems to be obsessed with private parts
You are using human terms for understanding, we are to conform to his attributes not God forming to human one’s for our understanding of him like non binary. Do you agree so far

You are looking at God from the bottom up not top down.

For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.


@mike69 said
You are using human terms for understanding, we are to conform to his attributes not God forming to human one’s for our understanding of him like non binary. Do you agree so far
so are you saying being a man is not always tied to being born as a man. That god can simply identify as a man


@Zahlanzi said
so are you saying being a man is not always tied to being born as a man. That god can simply identify as a man
You have no understanding except liberal bs talking points. You can’t even understand what I’m saying……