Go back
I bet this

I bet this "priest" wears knickers

Debates

1 edit

@mike69 said
Im tired of stupid people sue go away please
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity." -- Matthew 23:27-28, KJV

As a matter of fact, you could learn from all of Matthew 23.

Read it until you get it.


@the-grifter said
@Suzianne
you cannot be respected.

you are a serial hater.

why don't you leave the site again and go back to "helping the homeless" like said you were going to do.
Going to do?

I've been doing this for 15 years now.

Why don't you try it? I know it would be going against the policies of your Führer, but give it a try.

2 edits

1 edit


@the-grifter said
@Suzianne
you cannot be respected.

you are a serial hater.

why don't you leave the site again and go back to "helping the homeless" like said you were going to do.
Why won’t Sue answer my simple question. A previous business partner whom I knew as a fine man and father, decided to become a woman, (whatever that means) ….He wears a dress now. Heshe approached my table, at a fine restaurant . Should I stand up for this person? Should I?

Sue will not answer.


@AverageJoe1 said
Why won’t Sue answer my simple question. A previous business partner whom I knew as a fine man and father, decided to become a woman, (whatever that means) ….He wears a dress now. Heshe approached my table, at a fine restaurant . Should I stand up for this person? Should I?

Sue will not answer.
I see no reason to answer stupid questions.

Your analogies blow.


@Suzianne said
I see no reason to answer stupid questions.

Your analogies blow.
So is that a no, or is it a yes?
Hurry, we have a 7:20 reservation
at Ruth’s Chris !!!! I’m a Tbone guy, I think she/he is all into a salad with a hint of protein.!!


@the-grifter said
as noted in today's daily mail.

"Outrage as non-binary Episcopal priest claims Jesus was TRANSGENDER but Mary assigned him male at birth in bizarre sermon

The priest boldly told parishioners: 'If you're gonna deny God is trans, I think you're gonna be denying the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I have some notes about that.'"

( can you imagine what his/her congregation is like ! )
is god non-binary?


@Zahlanzi said
is god non-binary?
Father forgive them for they no not what they do.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@mike69 said
Father forgive them for they no not what they do.
How do you "no"??


@Suzianne said
How do you "no"??
How interesting.


@AverageJoe1 said
I have a question
I personally know a man who two years ago became a woman in someway, I do not know the way. He wears a dress, the long hair , the lipstick, everything. He presents himself as a woman.
I have been taught since I was a teenager to always stand when a woman approaches my dinner table, as all men do when a woman approaches that dinner table.
...[text shortened]... owing my learning, stand if this person approaches my dinner table, who I know to be a male person ?
What do you do when a waitress approaches your table?

1 edit

@Sprogladog said
What do you do when a waitress approaches your table?
Who cares, im stuck on that strip and filet wrapped around that bone for more flavor and hopefully grilled on a wood burning grill mmmmm😁.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@mike69 said
Who cares, im stuck on that ribeye and filet wrapped around that bone for more flavor and hopefully grilled on a wood burning grill mmmmm😁.
mnmnnn meaty joy. i like mine with a little bit of blue cheese and butter.

1 edit

@Sprogladog said
mnmnnn meaty joy. i like mine with a little bit of blue cheese and butter.
I used to manage an upscale steakhouse , I ate it everyday or ribs, chicken fried steak, it was beautiful🥹. I would bring my dogs home half of a 5 gallon bucket full of every cut people left their plates five or six days a week.