I can’t call anyone an idiot anymore!

I can’t call anyone an idiot anymore!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 Jul 20

Duchy thinks she's a bigger supporter of the Palestinians then the Palestinians are. They and their leaders have supported for decades a two State solution while Duchy keeps insisting on a dream that would wipe out the State of Israel.

D

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

Just remember something, folks, if Duchy describes a position I supposedly have, she is almost always lying.

I have supported, like the PLO and the majority of Palestinians for decades, a Palestinian State comprising virtually all the lands seized by Israel in 1967. Everyone here who has discussed this subject with me, including some who have virulently disagreed with some of my positions like sh76, knows this. Duchy know it as well.

So ignore her and maybe she'll go away.

D

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

D

Moves
07 Jul 20

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

@no1marauder said
No, I won't play by such rules.

The discussion was about the claim that the IRA were "terrorists" with the only evidence given the Warrington bombing (obviously not the one at the gas storage facility but in front of the Boots and McDonald's). IF the IRA gave the specific warnings it claims, then the action was a justifiable one under the rules of war and not a target ...[text shortened]... reckless behavior on the part of the IRA.

I don't have enough information to judge which is true.
Your obviously are not aware of our geography but saying you planted a bomb on or in Merseyside is about as vague as it gets and clearly either a fig leaf for the terrorists or another example of the terrorist strategy of drawing victims into the blast area. What it wasn’t was evidence of the terrorists trying to avoid the loss of innocent civilians lives. If your not a terrorist and your not intent on killing children probably do not plant a bomb in a shopping precinct.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Well one would have to take it where it is coming from. I think you could go with either one with her! 😉

Jeeze it jumped to 6 now.....Hell I know I can't have that many on my side....LOL.... 😉

-VR
Count it up now, pinhead. 🙂

D

Moves
07 Jul 20

D

Moves
07 Jul 20

D

Moves
07 Jul 20

Moves
07 Jul 20

@suzianne said
Count it up now, pinhead. 🙂
Ain't love grand?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jul 20

@kevcvs57 said
What will I call someone who posts something that’s blatantly idiotic?
Answers must fall within posting guidelines.
That particular guideline has always been there, it’s not new.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jul 20

@sleepyguy said
It would improve the tone of discourse on the forum even more to ban the use of the pejorative "racist".

Let's all agree, shall we?
And...

- Hateful
- Lying
- white
- male
- Rapist
- Troll

Oh and “Pathological”

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jul 20

@kazetnagorra said
Perhaps spades should just consider remodeling to a different tool if they don't like being called a spade.
The word “racist” is overused, wrongly used, used as an insult and has become as meaningless as “troll”.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

@no1marauder said
In the spirit of compromise and hopefully increased goodwill, I intend to change my Forum avatar as soon as I can decide on an appropriate replacement. I will keep the work of art as my Header on My Profile page, however.
That is a fine gesture, well done.

Edit, although I’m a little apprehensive about asking who your current one is and why? And I do still find your support of what most people see as terrorism to be a blot on your credibility.

But nevertheless it’s a pleasing move.