I’m so proud of them boys…

I’m so proud of them boys…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
218d

@no1marauder said
Except for the part about every element of the crimes being proven in open court beyond a reasonable doubt.

The plan as described by prosecutors was executed in full by the defendants though they failed to capture legislators that could be "killed" in Boy Scout Pezzola's words.

Saying Act A isn't illegal in and of itself means nothing if the act is part and partial ...[text shortened]... d to you, your constant attempts to ignore that principle of law is obvious dishonesty on your part.
Wearing black clothes in the furtherance of a crime? Were they burglars creeping in the night?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
218d
2 edits

@wajoma said
Wearing black clothes in the furtherance of a crime? Were they burglars creeping in the night?
Walking by the First National Bank in furtherance of a crime? Impossible!

We were talking about the use of encryption not Nordean's fashion choices anyway.

I have no idea whether the prosecutors considered Nordean's choice of clothing relevant or not; this is just another case of you trying to focus on unimportant trivia rather than the overall picture. It's an affidavit in the case; maybe it was to help identify Nordean among the crowd.

How many times are you going to keep playing dumb like this (assuming you're playing)?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
215d
1 edit

@no1marauder said
He didn't get a day for "being a Proud Boy".

He got ten years for assaulting an officer, stealing a riot shield, using said stolen property to smash a window at the Capitol (the first breach of the building on January 6, 2021) and having "“said that anyone they got their hands on they would have killed, including Nancy Pelosi.”" https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7mpaj/t ...[text shortened]... apitol-window-is-a-former-marine

Just another Boy Scout apparently.

More dishonesty from you.
ATY said:

"Tell me about your experience designing stun grenades. I bet you did a lot of that in your welder's shop."

My brother in law trains the NZ AOS in the use of flash bangs, as part of the training he shows a picture of what happens to your hand if you forget to let go. These weapons are not to be used for throwing directly into crowds, that there has been no apology from the Capitol police or goobermint for this reinforces the case for their dishonesty, as if anyone needs further evidence of their dishonesty.

Dominic claimed to steal the shield to protect himself from the flash bangs as anyone would understand that listened to the interview. He was unarmed the cops escalated the situation with potentially lethal weapons, it could be said he was defending his life.

BTW: No.1 as it is not illegal to wear black so it is not illegal to send coded messages.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
214d
2 edits

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/500690-nbc-news-reporter-hit-by-flash-bang-grenade-while-reporting-on-seattle/

A NBC News correspondent was hit by a flash-bang grenade on Monday during a live broadcast of coverage of a protest in Seattle over George Floyd’s death.

Jo Ling Kent, clad in a mask to protect against tear gas, was reporting from a sports complex about the demonstration in the city’s Capitol Hill neighborhood when her left arm was hit by a fiery, orange burst.

The projectile was initially thought to a firework but after reviewing the footage, the network determined that it was a flash-bang grenade mostly likely fired by police.

Kent and her crew quickly left the area while still on air.

She said on Twitter that her whole team is safe and apologized for a few expletives that slipped during the incident.

“I’m totally fine – my jacket sleeve got singed and that’s it,” she wrote, thanking those who reached out to offer support.

Hey everyone. Thankfully, our whole team is ok and safe. I’m totally fine – my jacket sleeve got singed and that’s it.

Interesting that you never seemed concerned about the use of flashbangs before your favorite criminals got arrested, Wajoma.

Did you know that a nightstick will kill someone if you hit them in the head hard enough? And a riot shield can kill if you hit someone in the neck with the edge. Shooting people with rubber bullets in the face can kill and pepper spray can too.

https://time.com/5880800/jamel-floyd-jail-death-family-pepper-spray/

The Family of Jamel Floyd, New York Man Who Died After Being Pepper Sprayed By Jail Guards, Speak Out

I always thought the capitol buildings were protected by Marines with GPMGs. I'm surprised the defenses there are so gentle.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
214d

@athousandyoung said
[quote]https://thehill.com/homenews/media/500690-nbc-news-reporter-hit-by-flash-bang-grenade-while-reporting-on-seattle/

A NBC News correspondent was hit by a flash-bang grenade on Monday during a live broadcast of coverage of a protest in Seattle over George Floyd’s death.

Jo Ling Kent, clad in a mask to protect against tear gas, was reporting from a sports comp ...[text shortened]... tol buildings were protected by Marines with GPMGs. I'm surprised the defenses there are so gentle.
You've learned something then, flash bangs are not for crowd control as you previously stated. And you've explained that flash bangs have been used incorrectly in the past, a point that I have never contested and would be very surprised if it were the case.

Interesting indeed, very very interesting, a point of interest it might be said.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
214d
3 edits

@wajoma said
You've learned something then, flash bangs are not for crowd control as you previously stated. And you've explained that flash bangs have been used incorrectly in the past, a point that I have never contested and would be very surprised if it were the case.

Interesting indeed, very very interesting, a point of interest it might be said.
The flashbang did no damage at all. What did I learn?

Like I said many times before the Capitol riot criminals have been treated with the routine levels of brutality that have been used against the Left over and over. The justice system, the police, the laws and the prison system have been this way for many, many decades but you persist in cheering on the imprisonment of leftists while loudly insisting that your favorite criminals are getting especially harsh treatment for political reasons.

If you don't like flashbangs, solitary confinement and long prison sentences, the solution is not to complain that people you like are being treated unfairly. It's systematic across the whole population and it is nothing new.

A fist can kill, a chokehold can kill, but you never seemed concerned about e.g. George Floyd. You regularly defend the police and prisons as "protecting you from me and me from you"...until now. And now that you've seen people you like suffer from the brutality of the American justice system you keep insisting that your boys are being treated with unusual harshness.

Are police allowed to do ANYTHING? Because anything can kill.

You can get hit directly with a flashbang and you'll be fine as shown in my post above. You have to do something especially foolish or be extremely unlucky to get seriously hurt by one of those things.

Here's a man who died after being handcuffed. Does that mean cops shouldn't use handcuffs?

https://www.wave3.com/2023/09/28/southern-indiana-man-dies-after-being-put-handcuffs/

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
214d

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2020/06/23/trump-rally-protest-phoenix-police-shoot-projectiles-crowd/3247305001/

Police shoot flash-bang grenades, pepper balls at protesters outside Phoenix Trump rally

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
214d

https://special-ops.org/xm84-m84-stun-grenade-design-use-and-potential-risks/

The M84 stun grenade, also known as a flashbang, is a less-lethal weapon used by the United States Armed Forces and SWAT teams for crowd control, riot control, and hostage rescue missions.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
214d
2 edits

@wajoma said
Some nice video of the cops murdering Rosanne Boyland for you to get your jollies, no doubt there are others here will enjoy this too.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/exclusive-new-jan-6-bodycam-videos-show-dc-police-officer-assaulting-unconscious-protester-4435077?welcomeuser=1
Boyland died from an amphetamine overdose.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
214d

@athousandyoung said
many, many decades but you persist in cheering on the imprisonment of leftists
Can you please give some examples of this.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
214d

@athousandyoung said
Boyland died from an amphetamine overdose.
Didn't watch the vid.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
214d

@wajoma said
Didn't watch the vid.
No, you've already shown that you are comfortable lying about what your referenced sources are about so why would I?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
214d

@athousandyoung said
No, you've already shown that you are comfortable lying about what your referenced sources are about so why would I?
Haha, your lose,

Boohoo, sniff.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
214d

@wajoma said
Can you please give some examples of this.
I won't be playing your game.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
214d

@Wajoma
😢