@KingDavid403 saidA very serious accusation, twerp. So tell me specifically: which babies, where, and what did Trump personally do that caused their deaths? If you can’t answer that, you’re making an inflammatory political accusation rather than making a factual argument.
Trump murdered 170 grade-school girls.
Can you right-wing nuts explain this please? How can we communicate here if we do not get a handle on your internal indoctrinations.? I think that you will not condemn him for MURDERING these 170 grade-school girls and their teachers.
And I will whip your butt
3 edits
@AverageJoe1 saidBring it on anytime little little joe boy; send me your number so we can meet up. I've actually be praying for that moment.
A very serious accusation, twerp. So tell me specifically: which babies, where, and what did Trump personally do that caused their deaths? If you can’t answer that, you’re making an inflammatory political accusation rather than making a factual argument.
And I will whip your butt
Trump murdered 170 grade school girls and their teachers in Iran on the first day of his illegal war with Iran. It's no doubt that you worthless to God liar trumptards don't want to face the reality of your worthless to God, false god Humpty trumpty the grade-school-girl MURDERER! So make sure you pm me little penis BOY! I'm a waiting patiently. 🙂 Make sure you wear a nut-cup because that is what I'm going after first. A half of a walnut shell should cover YOU just fine. 😆 It would cover any trumptard just fine.
1 edit
@KingDavid403 saidAI Mode Conversation: "were 170 grade-school girls murdered in the bombing of Iran?
Bring it on anytime little little joe boy; send me your number so we can meet up. I've actually be praying for that moment.
Trump murdered 170 grade school girls and their teachers in Iran on the first day of his illegal war with Iran. It's no doubt that you worthless to God liar trumptards don't want to face the reality of your worthless to God, false god Humpty t ...[text shortened]... . A half of a walnut shell should cover YOU just fine. 😆 It would cover any trumptard just fine.
"Yes, an estimated 120 to 168 schoolgirls were killed when a missile struck the Shajareh Tayyebeh Girls' Elementary School in Minab, Iran, on February 28, 2026. The total death toll from the single-strike disaster stands between 156 and 175 total fatalities, the vast majority being young girls aged 7 to 12.
Investigation Findings The Attacking Weapon: Independent forensic investigations by Belling cat and reports from international media outlets verified that a U.S. precision-guided Tomahawk cruise missile carried out the strike.
The Cause: Preliminary U.S. military intelligence assessments revealed the bombing was a severe targeting error. The missile was intended for an adjacent Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) compound but struck the school due to outdated coordinates or a technical misfire.
Casualties & Discrepancies While international entities universally condemn the catastrophe, minor discrepancies exist in the exact documented death counts: UNICEF & Iranian Officials: Report that 168 girls were killed inside the school during active morning classes. Local Authorities & BBC: The Minab prosecutor's office independently confirmed 120 children out of 156 total civilian deaths. Humanitarian Groups: Organizations like Amnesty International state that over 100 children perished in what they categorized as an unlawful strike breaching international humanitarian law.
The incident remains the deadliest single civilian casualty event of the 2026 U.S.-Iran conflict, drawing severe backlash from U.S. Senators and the United Nations Human Rights Council." ðŸ˜
@AverageJoe1 saidAnd yet the poor stay poor.
In capitalism, people who work harder can generally be rewarded for producing more. Through higher wages, promotions, profits, or ownership. My question is how socialism handles that difference. If two people contribute very different amounts, what principle determines why they should receive the the same rewards or different rewards.
Could you respond to that? Commo ...[text shortened]... ve for someone to work twice as hard as someone else? Why wud I want to work harder than the nextguy
@KingDavid403 saidToo bad AI has no concept of Trump's and Hegseth's bloodlust.
AI Mode Conversation: were 170 grade-school girls murdered in the bombing of Iran?
Yes, an estimated 120 to 168 schoolgirls were killed when a missile struck the Shajareh Tayyebeh Girls' Elementary School in Minab, Iran, on February 28, 2026. The total death toll from the single-strike disaster stands between 156 and 175 total fatalities, the vast majority being young g ...[text shortened]... nflict, drawing severe backlash from U.S. Senators and the United Nations Human Rights Council." ðŸ˜
@AverageJoe1 saidWhat did he do that caused their deaths?
A very serious accusation, twerp. So tell me specifically: which babies, where, and what did Trump personally do that caused their deaths? If you can’t answer that, you’re making an inflammatory political accusation rather than making a factual argument.
And I will whip your butt
Making a retarded, alcoholic Fox News host the Secretary of Defense.
@KingDavid403 saidMy worst picks for dump's cabinet. all of them.
Keg-breath was a 'Weekend Fox news host.' He couldn't even make the main line-up of trumptarded LIARS!
@KingDavid403 saidDid Truman murder kids? Same thing. Did Truman murder kids? MORE than 170? You libs have trouble with definitions.
AI Mode Conversation: "were 170 grade-school girls murdered in the bombing of Iran?
"Yes, an estimated 120 to 168 schoolgirls were killed when a missile struck the Shajareh Tayyebeh Girls' Elementary School in Minab, Iran, on February 28, 2026. The total death toll from the single-strike disaster stands between 156 and 175 total fatalities, the vast majority being young ...[text shortened]... nflict, drawing severe backlash from U.S. Senators and the United Nations Human Rights Council." ðŸ˜
2 edits
@AverageJoe1 saidYep, Another pos Republican MURDERER!
Did Truman murder kids? Same thing. Did Truman murder kids? MORE than 170? You libs have trouble with definitions.
I hope that you got my definition.
@Suzianne saidThere are many who are not poor that USED to be poor. Choices, luck, hard work, family planning or the lack thereof, taking advantage of opportunities, trying to live off of the government welfare, thus having no access to financial services as do productive people. Missing work, having no drive to get ahead, thus not getting ahead. For one to escape poverty, they have to have a goal to do so. A guy that exists on cutting grass all the time will,,,he will cut grass all the time
And yet the poor stay poor.
2 edits
@AverageJoe1 saidCutting grass is big money dumb arse; I use to have a business doing just that, along with snow removal; big money. You got ALL your money from your mommy and daddy so don't act like you work hard at anything other than spewing your lies and bs here is this forum about your child-molesting, child-murdering pos false god humpty trumpty poooo...d my pants again. You're nothing but a liar's bad joke, and that's all you ever will be little penis joe BOY! Just as Trump.
There are many who are not poor that USED to be poor. Choices, luck, hard work, family planning or the lack thereof, taking advantage of opportunities, trying to live off of the government welfare, thus having no access to financial services as do productive people. Missing work, having no drive to get ahead, thus not getting ahead. For one to escape poverty, they have ...[text shortened]... al to do so. A guy that exists on cutting grass all the time will,,,he will cut grass all the time
@KingDavid403 saidYou have enlightened me. I am going to change forever.. Truman‘s actions were too much for me, so because of Truman I’m going to do something. Tell me what I have to do.
Cutting grass is big money dumb arse; I use to have a business doing just that, along with snow removal; big money. You got ALL your money from your mommy and daddy so don't act like you work hard at anything other than spewing your lies and bs here is this forum about your child-molesting, child-murdering pos false god humpty trumpty poooo...d my pants again. You're nothing but a liar's bad joke, and that's all you ever will be little penis joe BOY! Just as Trump.
@AverageJoe1 saidTell me what I have to do.
You have enlightened me. I am going to change forever.. Truman‘s actions were too much for me, so because of Truman I’m going to do something. Tell me what I have to do.
@KingDavid403 saidHe has a point, what is the point, I think loyalty? I don’t get it. Anyway, was that an answer to my question?
Tell me what I have to do.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_oeGsv8AWzY