Go back
Mamdani mourns death of Meat Cleaver murderer

Mamdani mourns death of Meat Cleaver murderer

Debates


@AverageJoe1 said
He has a point, what is the point, I think loyalty? I don’t get it. Anyway, was that an answer to my question?
He has a point, what is the point, I think loyalty? I don’t get it.

You said that you NEVER click on any links in these forums. 😉 😆

Another lie from a liar. 😀

Do you see this sonhouse? lol... 🙂


@KingDavid403 said
Cutting grass is big money dumb arse; I use to have a business doing just that, along with snow removal; big money. You got ALL your money from your mommy and daddy so don't act like you work hard at anything other than spewing your lies and bs here is this forum about your child-molesting, child-murdering pos false god humpty trumpty poooo...d my pants again. You're nothing but a liar's bad joke, and that's all you ever will be little penis joe BOY! Just as Trump.
Cutting grass and shoveling snow is big money? 😂

Adjust your goals 🙄


@KingDavid403 said
He has a point, what is the point, I think loyalty? I don’t get it.

You said that you NEVER click on any links in these forums. 😉 😆

Another lie from a liar. 😀

Do you see this sonhouse? lol... 🙂
I looked at the link Out of respect, since you dis-respectfully do not debate in your own words on a debate forum. You lack the talent to do so, but rather POST A LINK TO ANSWER a question. Only Marauder gets to do that.
So how else could I answer your post, I had not choice. If I had not answered it, in the only way available to me, you would have said that I do not answer posts.... the old Suzianne Gambit!!!!
In closing, your link sucked in every way. I invite everyone to check it out and decide for yourselves. Pitiful. A lost soul. Like KingSaul.

1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople said
Cutting grass and shoveling snow is big money? 😂

Adjust your goals 🙄
That was close to forty years ago dumb-ass. And yes, it was good money. And, the only snow that was shoveled was off steps; and, the only grass that was cut was done by my employees; along with most of the snow removal.
Clearly you've never done any real work in your worthless life.

Adjust your goals
Come on over and I'll do just that. 🙂


@AverageJoe1 said
I looked at the link Out of respect, since you dis-respectfully do not debate in your own words on a debate forum. You lack the talent to do so, but rather POST A LINK TO ANSWER a question. Only Marauder gets to do that.
So how else could I answer your post, I had not choice. If I had not answered it, in the only way available to me, you would have said that I do ...[text shortened]... invite everyone to check it out and decide for yourselves. Pitiful. A lost soul. Like KingSaul.
😆 liar! 😆 😆 😆

1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople said
Cutting grass and shoveling snow is big money? 😂

Adjust your goals 🙄
&list=RDGMEM3vRVvLY6rn_98uxOr5tY5AVM5IdfKPqDoQ8&start_radio=1


&list=RDTUcDqd2MxKM&index=5


@Mott-The-Hoople said
Cutting grass and shoveling snow is big money? 😂

Adjust your goals 🙄
A lot more lucrative than raking forests.


@KingDavid403 said
That was close to forty years ago dumb-ass. And yes, it was good money. And, the only snow that was shoveled was off steps; and, the only grass that was cut was done by my employees; along with most of the snow removal.
Clearly you've never done any real work in your worthless life.

Adjust your goals
Come on over and I'll do just that. 🙂
You off the subject, KingSaul?
Anyway, 250 days a year average work week at $100 a day push pushing lawnmowers, is $25,000 a year. People do that. They are happy. They may be poor, but that means they want to be poor. One can be happy and poor at the same
Do another post, something that we can chew on. Something that makes us think.!!! My goal on the Forum.!

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

@AverageJoe1 said
You off the subject, KingSaul?
Anyway, 250 days a year average work week at $100 a day push pushing lawnmowers, is $25,000 a year. People do that. They are happy. They may be poor, but that means they want to be poor. One can be happy and poor at the same
Do another post, something that we can chew on. Something that makes us think.!!! My goal on the Forum.!
Do another post, something that we can chew on. Something that makes us think.!!!

I made at least four times the amount than your, know nothing estimate; and, that was in the 1980s; and, I had employees working for me.
I did just fine as a young man just married and kids. And you little joe boy? Maybe, go chew on that instead of your and Trump's little something, that is really nothing.
Maybe that's your problem, you're always chewing on trumps little something instead of thinking. Maybe try getting your chess rating above 1200 on this Chess-site; there's your though suggestion smaller than average joy boy. 🙂
EDIT: You're an idiot! 😆


@KingDavid403 said
Do another post, something that we can chew on. Something that makes us think.!!!

I made at least four times the amount than your, know nothing estimate; and, that was in the 1980s; and, I had employees working for me.
I did just fine as a young man just married and kids. And you little joe boy? Maybe, go chew on that instead of your and Trump's litt ...[text shortened]... -site; there's your though suggestion smaller than average joy boy. 🙂
EDIT: You're an idiot! 😆
Said nothing about having a 'business' and hiring people. One guy, pushing a mower, likely does not get a job every day, probably less than 250 days. Sue has a problem as well answering a question, it is about 2 guys, one says a man cannot become a woman, the other says a man can become a woman. Simple questions for both of you. I do not think that both of you are idiots. You are not smart enough to be an idiot, it appears. Sue is not an idiot... more of a 'see if I can be clever' kinda guy.
You can ask me a question if it will make you feel better.


@Mott-The-Hoople said
There is no bottom for you is there?
These people are slime.


@Mott-The-Hoople said
Anytime you show sympathy for a career criminal (30+ arrests) and a butchering murderer, you have severe problems.
Spot on.

Marauder feels the way that he does because - like most liberals, he is unphased by high crime.

1 edit

@Cliff-Mashburn said
These people are slime.
Keep a look out for any Black people at your local park; it's a Saturday night! OMG! lol.... 😉 😆

1 edit

@KingDavid403 said
Keep a look out for any Black people at your local park; it's a Saturday night! OMG! lol.... 😉 😆
The irony here is that that's actually good advice.