More CDC data manipulation

More CDC data manipulation

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
10 Jun 21

@metal-brain said
"please post relevant source information."

The article shows their relevant sources of information from the CDC itself. Yes, the CDC data is public record and the link I provided has the links to the CDC as reference.

If you think the sources (the CDC itself) are being spun then simply demonstrate that using the CDC sources provided by The Blaze. You can read, righ ...[text shortened]... the CDC source was not there all along? Lack of reading? Incredulity? Close minded prejudice? All 3?
Again, huh?

The article you referenced does not claim data manipulation. There is no indication from you or from the article of what CDC data was manipulated. As far as I can tell from CDC figures, the data manipulation does not exist.

And yet you claim "more CDC data manipulation". What data manipulation are you referring to? That's why I asked for source info. The source you provided and their source materials don't say what you're saying.

MB

Moves
10 Jun 21
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Again, huh?

The article you referenced does not claim data manipulation. There is no indication from you or from the article of what CDC data was manipulated. As far as I can tell from CDC figures, the data manipulation does not exist.

And yet you claim "more CDC data manipulation". What data manipulation are you referring to? That's why I asked for source info. The source you provided and their source materials don't say what you're saying.
"The article you referenced does not claim data manipulation."

Yes it does. Can't you read?
Their source is the CDC's own data. Here it is again. Notice the tan and green lines are nearly flat throughout the entire graph. If the data is counted from the start of the graph that is before the pandemic started. It is hardly surprising hospitalizations went up at any point after that. That is what you would expect.

What exactly about this graph proves anything? Do you honestly think the CDC had a right to claim an increase in hospitalizations to justify using children as guinea pigs when the flu is worse for that age group than Covid 19?

"That's why I asked for source info."

And I told you the source info was provided by the article and it was. Here you go you lazy cad. It was there all along!

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/covidnet/covid19_3.html

w

Moves
10 Jun 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
"The article you referenced does not claim data manipulation."

Yes it does. Can't you read?
Their source is the CDC's own data. Here it is again. Notice the tan and green lines are nearly flat throughout the entire graph. If the data is counted from the start of the graph that is before the pandemic started. It is hardly surprising hospitalizations went up at any poin ...[text shortened]... re you go you lazy cad. It was there all along!

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/covidnet/covid19_3.html
This post is gibberish. I didn't ask what was or was not surprising or expected. Your thread brings up the possibility of data manipulation, which the Blaze article does not address.

Write clearly, please - What data is being manipulated by the CDC?

t

Garner, NC

Moves
10 Jun 21
2 edits

@metal-brain said
"Again, I'm not anti-vax, just anti-dishonesty. Nevertheless, I'd prefer more teens get vaccinated in spite of this apparent dishonesty."

So it seems that you are condoning the dishonesty. Is it because you believe it is necessary to lie to people for their own good? You do realize that the dishonesty is why so many people are refusing the vaccines, right?

What is w ...[text shortened]... trust is lost? Correct me if I am wrong, but honesty is the best policy, right? If not, explain why.
What part of "I'm not anti-vax, just anti-dishonesty" wasn't understandable?

My next sentence was of the form "Nevertheless, I'd prefer X in spite of Y", meaning that I support X independent of Y and the phrase "in spite of" indicates I don't favor Y.

If someone told me that I would live to be 100 if I exercised regularly, I'd probably still favor regular exercise even if I thought that person was way overstating my odds. And I'd probably still encourage people I care about to get regular exercise in spite of the unlikelihood of living to be 100.

Edit: I don't understand why you're taking me on. I'm think I'm the only one in this thread agreeing with you that the article is kind of weaselly.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Jun 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Then don't count May or June. It doesn't change much to make a significant difference.

I don't think you know how to read a graph. Do you realize the different colors are different age groups? The 5-17 (green) is nearly flat though the whole graph. If you think you can prove that 12-17 is much different I disagree. It isn't much different than 0-4 (tan).
Actually, the 12-17 hospitalization rate varies from 0.1 to 1.3 (1/9/21) or thirteen times as high.

If you think that is "nearly flat", you're hopeless.

MB

Moves
11 Jun 21

@no1marauder said
Actually, the 12-17 hospitalization rate varies from 0.1 to 1.3 (1/9/21) or thirteen times as high.

If you think that is "nearly flat", you're hopeless.
You can see the nearly flat line on the graph. You can also see all the higher age groups are a CRAP LOAD higher. The CDC is obviously trying to mislead people. Did the CDC mention EVERYBODY had a higher hospitalization rate and the age group they mentioned had the lower rate?

You know the CDC is misleading people and you feel idiotic and your position is hopeless. I know this because you always accuse others of being the way you feel. That is how you operate.

This is not the first time the CDC has mislead people. They wanted people that had natural immunity to take the gene vaccines. They got my brother to take it only 1 month after recovering. It is obvious they push gene vaccines on people that do NOT need them. The CDC even pushed that policy when the news media said there were not enough vaccines to go around. That means they pushed the vaccine on my brother to deny it from someone that needed it. Even you must admit that is wrong. There is no denying that even if you think the vaccines are a good thing.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cleveland-clinic-previous-covid-infection-vaccine-no-benefit/

You are defending the CDC when they are indefensible. That means both the CDC and people like you are the reason a lot of people refuse the vaccines. You are both destroying trust and blaming it on those telling the truth.

You are to blame for vaccine hesitancy, not me. Stop defending liars. We don't trust the CDC for good reason and if you defend the CDC without good reason we sure the hell do not trust you and your kind that condones the very lies that cause vaccine hesitancy.

Lying to people for their own good always backfires. You are unwittingly defeating your own cause. You know not what you do.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Jun 21

@metal-brain said
You can see the nearly flat line on the graph. You can also see all the higher age groups are a CRAP LOAD higher. The CDC is obviously trying to mislead people. Did the CDC mention EVERYBODY had a higher hospitalization rate and the age group they mentioned had the lower rate?

You know the CDC is misleading people and you feel idiotic and your position is hopeless. I k ...[text shortened]... r own good always backfires. You are unwittingly defeating your own cause. You know not what you do.
It's too bad you are too stupid to read a graph. A difference of 13 times doesn't make a line "flat".

All your silly insults and abuse doesn't change that fact.

MB

Moves
11 Jun 21

@no1marauder said
It's too bad you are too stupid to read a graph. A difference of 13 times doesn't make a line "flat".

All your silly insults and abuse doesn't change that fact.
It does relative to all other age groups. Too bad you are too stupid to see the obvious on a graph. You started the insults, I am just meeting the standard you created.

Tell us all how many times the difference is with all the other age groups. Do you have the courage to do that? The CDC is deliberately misleading the public and your insults do not change that.

If you don't want me to insult you, don't insult me. You cast the first stone.

w

Moves
12 Jun 21

@metal-brain said
It does relative to all other age groups. Too bad you are too stupid to see the obvious on a graph. You started the insults, I am just meeting the standard you created.

Tell us all how many times the difference is with all the other age groups. Do you have the courage to do that? The CDC is deliberately misleading the public and your insults do not change that.

Sheesh we've been on about this long enough without a clear answer. What data is being manipulated? The Blaze article doesn't claim manipulation. It seems like it's all out there for everyone to interpret. Maybe you just think it's not manipulated at all but it has been misinterpreted?

MB

Moves
12 Jun 21

@wildgrass said
Sheesh we've been on about this long enough without a clear answer. What data is being manipulated? The Blaze article doesn't claim manipulation. It seems like it's all out there for everyone to interpret. Maybe you just think it's not manipulated at all but it has been misinterpreted?
Deliberately misleading.
Is that better?

w

Moves
12 Jun 21

@metal-brain said
Deliberately misleading.
Is that better?
What data is deliberately misleading?

m

Moves
12 Jun 21

m

Moves
12 Jun 21

@metal-brain said
Deliberately misleading.
Is that better?
Deliberately misleading ..... for what purpose ??

MB

Moves
12 Jun 21
1 edit

@wildgrass said
What data is deliberately misleading?
If you think you can prove the CDC does not manipulate data you are wrong.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/29/884551391/florida-scientist-says-she-was-fired-for-not-manipulating-covid-19-data

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/05/20/how-the-cdc-is-manipulating-data-to-prop-up-vaccine-effectiveness/

https://foreignaffairsintelligencecouncil.wordpress.com/2021/03/07/busted-cdc-inflated-covid-numbers-accused-of-violating-federal-law-government-manipulation-revealed/comment-page-1/

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Jun 21

@metal-brain said

The study wasn't regarding other age groups, which you would know if you had bothered to read its title:

"Hospitalization of Adolescents Aged 12–17 Years with Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 — COVID-NET, 14 States, March 1, 2020–April 24, 2021"

Now don't you feel like a fool?