1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 22:57
    I get it: Obama is a piscivore, not a cannibal. Forgive my mental sloth.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 07:49
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    look man, we have already covered this extensively on other threads. its just not the case here, of whats going on. The U.S. has by far the best health care in the world. anybody can get healed in this nation money or no money. All this rhetoric that people are dying premature or dying in the streets is utter nonsense
    By what standards is US health care "the best"?
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:36
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Water was shut off to California farms because of endangered Delta Smelt Fish that need this fresh water. Should the water be shut off for the fish or should the water be turned back on for the farmers to water their crops and to employee people?
    Read information below that explains California in its state of emergency because of liberals shutting of ...[text shortened]... ut-off-to-california-farms-because-of-endangered-delta-smelt-fish-that-need-this-fresh-wat..
    "Obama likes fish over people" I think this title is just as misleading and inaccurate as your previous "SEIU, the Obama connection".

Why don't you go a step further with titles like "Obama's death panels", or "Obama wants to kill grannies", or perhaps "Obama wants to take over the world"?
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:401 edit
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    "Obama likes fish over people" I think this title is just as misleading and inaccurate as your previous "SEIU, the Obama connection".

Why don't you go a step further with titles like "Obama's death panels", or "Obama wants to kill grannies", or perhaps "Obama wants to take over the world"?
    What's wrong with Obama likes fish over people?

So do I.

Human flesh tastes terrible with tartar sauce. And fish has more Omega-3s.
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:41
    Originally posted by sh76
    What's wrong with Obama likes fish over people?

So do I.

Human flesh tastes terrible with tartar sauce. And fish has more Omega-3s.
    good one.

🙂
  6. cube# 6484
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:44
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    By what standards is US health care "the best"?
    I could be wrong but doesn't America produce the most pharmaceuticals and do the most disease research in the world?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:47
    Originally posted by NimzovichLarsen
    I could be wrong but doesn't America produce the most pharmaceuticals and do the most disease research in the world?
    The question was about 'health care' not industry and research.
  8. cube# 6484
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    The question was about 'health care' not industry and research.
    Hey TROLL, doesn't one lead to the other?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:501 edit
    One lead to the other? In what way?

What is the link you see between pharmaceutical productivity and the amount of disease research on one hand, and the health care system for citizens on the other?
  10. cube# 6484
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    One lead to the other? In what way?

What is the link you see between pharmaceutical productivity and the amount of disease research on one hand, and the health care system for citizens on the other?
    are you 'asking' me a question?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:55
    are you 'asking' me a question?
    Yes. It has become apparent that you you may not know what 'health care' means and therefore you may not know what the 'universal health care' debate is about. You are talking about level of industrial production of pills and medicines and laboratory research. What has this to do with the health care services available to all citizens?
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:56
    I think FMF made a valid point.

there is no connection between one thing and another.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 16:561 edit
    Don't be silly. Seriously, by what standards is US health care "the best", as you claim?
  14. Germany
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 17:11
    Well, health care-related science surely is the best in the US. Does that make the care itself also best, however? If so, by which standards?
  15. cube# 6484
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 17:13
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Well, health care-related science surely is the best in the US. Does that make the care itself also best, however? If so, by which standards?
    i believe you were asking this of utherpendragon who made the claim, so why are you asking me now?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree