@KingDavid403 saidAww youtubes don’t work in my time zone Rats
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LlTy6QPy5IY
😆
@KingDavid403 saidMe? I just be. Pretty simple, really.
Thanks for the awesome honest response. 🙂
In my opinion, as an American from the USA, I don't think it is possible to be both A Christian and a Nationalist.
However, for an Israeli Christian, I wonder. 🙂
1 edit
@AverageJoe1 saidNo one here currently cares anything about YOU, or what YOU do. 🙂
Me? I just be. Pretty simple, really.
4 edits
@vivify saidSo I don't see why they'd be any different.
When Jesus told the parable of the Good Samaritan he was speaking to Jews in what is now modern-day Israel.
So I don't see why they'd be any different.
Yes. However, Christianity started in Israel. One is only a Christian if they are attempting to follow the teachings of Christ; which is NOT an easy thing to do in the flesh. And, no one has ever done it; especially us Gentiles whom Jesus called dogs. However, we are woven in.
Either way, Christian teachings teach that Christ will rule for the thousand years from Israel; so can they be a Christian dedicated to Christ and love their country Israel? I wonder...
Also, Many think that this thousand years has already happened in the past.
BiBi and his regime clearly do not follow the teachings of Christ at present; It makes me wonder... I'm still seeking. 🙂
The USA has never followed the teachings of Christ as a whole; Hardly in part; and, we, it, never will.
1 edit
@KingDavid403 saidBut you libs do not want to allow freedom of Choice, as evidenced, for example, your promoting Single Payer health insurance. That would mean that I would not have a choice of my healthcare provider.
So I don't see why they'd be any different.
Yes. However, Christianity started in Israel. One is only a Christian if they are attempting to follow the teachings of Christ; which is NOT an easy thing to do in the flesh. And, no one has ever done it; especially us Gentiles whom Jesus called dogs. However, we are woven in.
Either way, Christian teachings teac ...[text shortened]... USA has never followed the teachings of Christ as a whole; Hardly in part; and, we, it, never will.
You want government to control healthcare as well as many other facets of our lives, don’t you see that.?
So, with that fear hanging over our heads, you want to write about what personal choices people make about religion. I may change to Judaism tomorrow. That has nothing to do with anything, does it? I can be what I want to be.
But contrarily, you squirming liberals, want the government to control our choices of healthcare. So you seem upset about what Christianity is all about, but you don’t seem too concerned that the government will control our healthcare.
Thank you for your post, which is just more proof of the conflicting positions which you take..
And if that does not beat all, now I have to go over spar Sunhouse about corruption of President Trump, which does not exist. Pitiful..
@AverageJoe1 saidNo one here cares what YOU think little joe boy; And, most assuredly I don't.
But you libs do not want to allow freedom of Choice, as evidenced, for example, your promoting Single Payer health insurance. That would mean that I would not have a choice of my healthcare provider.
You want government to control healthcare as well as many other facets of our lives, don’t you see that.?
So, with that fear hanging over our heads, you want to write a ...[text shortened]... ave to go over spar Sunhouse about corruption of President Trump, which does not exist. Pitiful..
You're nothing but a cheap form of entertainment; that's it. 😉
@KingDavid403 saidThen why converse w me? Why send me random YouTubes? Are you going to quit AvJoe?
No one here cares what YOU think little joe boy; And, most assuredly I don't.
You're nothing but a cheap form of entertainment; that's it. 😉
@AverageJoe1 saidWe all need cheap entertainment for laughs at times, little joe boy. 🙂
Then why converse w me? Why send me random YouTubes? Are you going to quit AvJoe?
You've been a good laugh since Mitt Romney ran for President. Then, you disappeared for months we he lost. I'm sure that will happen when your anti-God party of liars get smashed this coming Mid-Terms. 😆
@KingDavid403 saidA Christian Nationalist is someone who believes the government should be officially Christian, controlled by Christians and operating to further the interests of Christians.
So tell us in your view what a 'Christian Nationalist' is please? Anybody please? And, can a Christian be a Nationalist? or Vis-versa?
A person can be Christian and a Nationalist without being a Christian Nationalist. For example an Egyptian Copt might feel Egyptians should rule Egypt but that Muslims should be treated equally to Christians. This would be a Christian “Egyptian Nationalist” as opposed to an Egyptian “Christian Nationalist” who would want to persecute Muslims in Egypt.
@KingDavid403 saidPicture, if you will, a debate stage. You and me. I say…”YOU are a,,,,, “ What debate principle would I violate?
We all need cheap entertainment for laughs at times, little joe boy. 🙂
You've been a good laugh since Mitt Romney ran for President. Then, you disappeared for months we he lost. I'm sure that will happen when your anti-God party of liars get smashed this coming Mid-Terms. 😆
Riiiiigghhhttt.