1. Standard memberMissShell
    living hard
    ends of the earth
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 09:53
    yes or no?

is abortion wrong?

want to see what most people think about this...
  2. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 09:591 edit
    Originally posted by MissShell
    yes or no?

is abortion wrong?

want to see what most people think about this...
    I wouldn't ever judge someone who has. It's not an easy decision to make, I don't think anyone picks it but is left feeling it's the only option for them. Of all the people I know who have had it and are willing to talk about it, of which is two, they regret it.

You didn't say what your opnion is.
  3. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:02
    Originally posted by yo its me
    I wouldn't ever judge someone who has. It's not an easy decision to make, I don't think anyone picks it but is left feeling it's the only option for them. Of all the people I know who have had it and are willing to talk about it, of which is two, they regret it.

You didn't say what your opnion is.
    But I do know of one person who would never want to talk about it and she has had 4.
  4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:04
    But I do know of one person who would never want to talk about it and she has had 4.
    Now, that's a mental case.
  5. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:07
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Now, that's a mental case.
    She's a bit scatty but she's not mental. She has a good job and she likes to party.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:09
    what's the different between wearing a condom, taking the pill or getting an abortion? all 3 are preventing the birth of a child.
  7. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:101 edit
    She's a bit scatty but she's not mental. She has a good job and she likes to party.
    NO, she's a mental case.

Abortion shouldn't be a morning after pill for the mentally deficient Your friend should be force steralised, and bitch slapped while they're at it.
  8. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:11
    Originally posted by trev33
    what's the different between wearing a condom, taking the pill or getting an abortion? all 3 are preventing the birth of a child.
    A rather Irish comment!

I mean that in hte nicest posiable way
  9. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:13
    NO, she's a mental case.

Abortion shouldn't be a morning after pill for the mentally deficient Your friend should be force steralised, and bitch slapped while they're at it.
    What? It's her body isn't? You're ther crazy one. You don't know her. She'd never look twice at you so you'll never meet her either, so don't worry about it!
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:14
    oh the irony if she ever does want to have a child and she can't.
  11. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:17
    What? It's her body isn't? You're ther crazy one. You don't know her. She'd never look twice at you so you'll never meet her either, so don't worry about it!
    It's her body, so she has the right to allow a fetus to grow for 12 weeks, and then mash it's brains with a blender because she's too stupid to use any form of contraception? Are you even reading what you type?

I am not anti abortion, there are many reasons why it would be valid. But, if someone has FOUR???? This is a misuse of the process, when the person is obviously not intelligent, and should be protected against herself.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:19
    A rather Irish comment!

I mean that in hte nicest posiable way
    question, not comment.

what do you mean though?
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:21
    It's her body, so she has the right to allow a fetus to grow for 12 weeks, and then mash it's brains with a blender because she's too stupid to use any form of contraception? Are you even reading what you type?

I am not anti abortion, there are many reasons why it would be valid. But, if someone has FOUR???? This is a misuse of the process, when the person is obviously not intelligent, and should be protected against herself.
    maybe she thought it was like carbon emissions.....so i went over my abortions quota i'll just use someone who's not using theres.
  14. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:22
    Originally posted by trev33
    maybe she thought it was like carbon emissions.....so i went over my abortions quota i'll just use someone who's not using theres.
    Maybe she's trying to abort a football team 😛
  15. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 10:23

She is inteligent. It's a bit of a mystry to me why she's had so many, but like I said she dosen't 'do' lady chating, feelings, that kind of thing. She is always busy going out and she always looks happy. I don't understand how she lives her life, but it's not for me or you to force her to be steralised. I imiagine she'll want childern one day most women do. She had one termination late very late and it upset a mutual freind of ours. But it's her life she's got to live with the consequences not me and not you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree