Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 15:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    But Dims will ignore even this as they drive immigrants from one sanctuary city to the next.

In other words, LAWS DON'T MATTER, unless you have a Dim in the Oval Office, but not until then cuz they are not racist I reckon.

What we need in the Constitution is a provision giving Progressives the last word on everything that should be Constitutional with no limitations.
    Tell me how many of those immigrants in those sanctuary cities have done any terrorist attacks? You must have that info ready to go to prove how depraved they all are.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 15:45
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Tell me how many of those immigrants in those sanctuary cities have done any terrorist attacks? You must have that info ready to go to prove how depraved they all are.
    How many of those illegal aliens have broken the law and need to be deported?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 15:451 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    They want to uphold it as Obama upheld it which didn't have much impact on Washington due to geographic location.
    Stop it Eladar!

As marauder said in another thread, we are just too crazy to understand the enlightened nature of court rulings such as this. 🙄

Sleepyguy is well on his way to becoming like us, and sh76 is the sole voice of reason on this site, which is why he has not commented on it till this point.

So instead of questioning his obvious superior grasp on reality, perhaps we should just stick to chess.
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 16:19
    Now that the courts determine immigration policy, should they also get security briefings from the CIA to help them make such decisions, or is it just a given that immigration is a natural right and, therefore, cannot be denied to anyone for any circumstance?
    You really just want to lick the faeces from Trump's anus, don't you.

Hahaha
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 16:25
    Which racist law do you have in mind?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 16:28
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Which racist law do you have in mind?
    You are the one who proposes racist laws hypocrite.
  7. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 16:41
    You are the one who proposes racist laws hypocrite.
    Quite the erudite debater, you.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 16:501 edit
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Quite the erudite debater, you.
    There is no debate here. You are simply a blind hater who can't see things as they actually are.
  9. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 16:532 edits
    Judge Roberts?

Isn't he the guy who single handedly turned Obamacare into a tax in order to make it Constitutional after Obama sold it as a tax cuz he promised not to raise taxes on the Middle Class?

That judge Roberts?
    Makin yourself look bad man. Not the chief justice of SCOTUS. Some dimwit lower court judge. He is also a fan of BLM and I ain't talking the other suckass govt. agency that likes to steal land and kill ranchers not to confused with the other suckass agency the nazi park service or the other suckass agency that says they protect the environment unless they do the damage not to be confused with all the other suckass govt. agencys AD NAUSEAM
  10. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 17:08
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Do you think that making the President of the United States conform to the laws and Constitution promotes "anarchy"?

Actually, I would like to see anarchy as properly defined i.e. "The word "anarchy" is from the Greek, prefix an (or a), meaning "not," "the want of," "the absence of," or "the lack of", plus archos, meaning "a ruler," "director", "chief ...[text shortened]... .html#seca11

Needless to say, what you claim Progressives want is the exact opposite of this.
    Call me an anarchist then. I didn't need the definition. Been one all my life. Have gun will travel. 😛
  11. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 17:24
    A LOT. Murder, rape robbery, drug dealing etc.You name it. Spot on. And if you want to argue not the muslums as they came in legally, well, if you overstay a visa for example, you are violating the law you are a criminal and therfore an illegal alien. It just ain' the Mexicans, central american or cubans etc. They are sneakin across both borders and god knows how many sleeper terror cells are set up already. Ain't gonna be pretty. Smart people are locked and loaded. Have a nice day.
  12. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 17:36
    Judge Roberts?

Isn't he the guy who single handedly turned Obamacare into a tax in order to make it Constitutional after Obama sold it as a tax cuz he promised not to raise taxes on the Middle Class?

That judge Roberts?
    Get your facts straight dummy. Makin youself look bad. This Judge Roberts> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3521178/posts?page=27
  13. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 17:41
    This is too stupid to respond to.
    LOL. Indeed.
  14. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 17:411 edit
    Do you think that making the President of the United States conform to the laws and Constitution promotes "anarchy"?

Actually, I would like to see anarchy as properly defined i.e. "The word "anarchy" is from the Greek, prefix an (or a), meaning "not," "the want of," "the absence of," or "the lack of", plus archos, meaning "a ruler," "director", "chief ...[text shortened]... .html#seca11

Needless to say, what you claim Progressives want is the exact opposite of this.
    I see anarchism as an alternative to oligarchism or monarchism (-arch words) not republicanism. Anarchists generally seem to want a republican government with representatives and such.

It's about property rights. Anarchism to me means rejecting the concept of private property (as opposed to personal property).

If you read Locke, he describes ownership in terms of possession. He describes how a person can own land by mixing it with his or her labor (possession of the land).

The idea that someone can own something across the country which they never use but expect rent checks from is very different from Lockean property ownership. To me, anarchism is the acknowledgement of that fact.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '17 17:56
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I see anarchism as an alternative to oligarchism or monarchism (-arch words) not republicanism. Anarchists generally seem to want a republican government with representatives and such.

It's about property rights. Anarchism to me means rejecting the concept of private property (as opposed to personal property).

If you read Locke, he describes o ...[text shortened]... ifferent from Lockean property ownership. To me, anarchism is the acknowledgement of that fact.
    Anarchists throw temper tantrums. They want to establish their own dictatorship. Well at least some of them do, the rest are just useful idiots throwing temper tantrums.