1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 05:52
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Makin yourself look bad man. Not the chief justice of SCOTUS. Some dimwit lower court judge. He is also a fan of BLM and I ain't talking the other suckass govt. agency that likes to steal land and kill ranchers not to confused with the other suckass agency the nazi park service or the other suckass agency that says they protect the environment unless they do the damage not to be confused with all the other suckass govt. agencys AD NAUSEAM
    As compared to the suckass White House?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 05:54
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Anarchists throw temper tantrums. They want to establish their own dictatorship. Well at least some of them do, the rest are just useful idiots throwing temper tantrums.
    Like the White House.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 05:56
    There are plenty of people who can't afford something but doing it anyhow.
    Like most of the Republican base who support Trump.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 14:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Former President Obama showed the nation that he was above the law. He showed us that following the laws on immigration was unnecessary and that just because Congress did not have the political will to change the laws on immigration, all he had to do was pass Executive Orders to do it for them. Nor does Obama have to follow the same laws he pushes to pass a ...[text shortened]... t is not Constitutional, Plus, he is orange. No one likes the color orange so to hell with him.
    when the hell do progressives show up in this stupid rant of yours?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 15:06
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    As compared to the suckass White House?
    You are almost to the point of using the F word Suzy.

But then, you are a Democrat so it's only a matter of time.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 15:39
    I would have been an American.

You, on the other hand, will always be a whining failure.
    http://www.rationalrevolution.net/war/american_supporters_of_the_europ.htm

A number of prominent and wealthy American businessmen helped to support fascist regimes in Europe from the 1920s through the 1940s.  These people helped to support Francisco Franco during the Spanish Civil War of 1936, as well as Benito Mussolini, and Adolph Hitler.
    Some of the primary and more famous Americans and companies that were involved with the fascist regimes of Europe are: William Randolph Hearst, Joseph Kennedy (JFK's father), Charles Lindbergh, John Rockefeller, Andrew Mellon (head of Alcoa, banker, and Secretary of Treasury), DuPont, General Motors, Standard Oil (now Exxon), Ford, ITT, Allen Dulles (later head of the CIA), Prescott Bush, National City Bank, and General Electric.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 18:16
    You don't have to be rich to be a success.

You don't have to whine just because you are a loser.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Feb '17 18:22
    Originally posted by whodey
    You are almost to the point of using the F word Suzy.

But then, you are a Democrat so it's only a matter of time.
    Oh believe me Whodey, if Russ hadn't banned the good old Anglo-Saxon, I'd have used the F word so often and in such horrendously rude fashion that you, your wife and her lover would be blushing in shame.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree