1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 17:42
    @no1marauder said
    AG Barr could release it in its entirety at any time.
    not without committing a felony
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 17:46
    @mott-the-hoople said
    not without committing a felony
    No problem; he could just "exonerate" himself like he did Trump.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 17:48
    @no1marauder said
    No problem; he could just "exonerate" himself like he did Trump.
    you just jump from one falsehood to another don't you?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 18:09
    @kazetnagorra said
    We already know Trump was "connected" to it - he hired a Russian asset as his campaign manager and national security adviser, and his own son and close advisers were caught red-handed asking the Russian military for aid attacking the United States in order to help them win the election. Of course, that is only one of the many things that, in a civilized society, would ca ...[text shortened]... ponsible for the deaths of thousands get away with it scot-free is, by itself, less than convincing.
    16 highly qualified lawyers, 2 years, $25M.....No findings. They could not find what you are saying you know about. Just don't get you there. I think they are saying there is nothing there. He was doing business like any businessman. At least, that is how I understand it. You are saying what.....
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 18:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    16 highly qualified lawyers, 2 years, $25M.....No findings. They could not find what you are saying you know about. Just don't get you there. I think they are saying there is nothing there. He was doing business like any businessman. At least, that is how I understand it. You are saying what.....
    One word reply:

Benghazi
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 19:002 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    16 highly qualified lawyers, 2 years, $25M.....No findings.
    You call 7 convictions from Trump's camp "no findings"? You call the multiple people caught lying to save Trump, including Don Jr., "no findings"? You call the revelation of Trump obstructing justice by asking Comey to drop the investigation then firing him when Comey refused to comply "nothing"? Threatening then firing Sessions for not stopping the investigation is "nothing"?

- Or when Trump publicly asked Russia during his campaign to dig up dirt on his opponent?
    - Or when Trump appointed as Secretary of State a CEO from a company who had a deal with Russia worth over 200 billion dollars?
    - Or when Trump kicked out U.S. reporters to disclose classified intelligence to Russian diplomats?
    - Or when Trump sided, in front of the whole world, with Putin rather than U.S. intelligence?
    Or how Trump announced he's backing out of Syria, immediately followed by Putin praising him because the U.S. supported rebels the Russians were fighting against?

Nothing?

Let me guess: you think OJ is innocent because he wasn't convicted?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 19:29
    @vivify said
    You call 7 convictions from Trump's camp "no findings"? You call the multiple people caught lying to save Trump, including Don Jr., "no findings"? You call the revelation of Trump obstructing justice by asking Comey to drop the investigation then firing him when Comey refused to comply "nothing"? Threatening then firing Sessions for not stopping the investigation is "nothin ...[text shortened]... ighting against?

Nothing?

I hired a yard man yesterday, who this morning robbed a 7-11. Trump hired SEVEN yard men! What were the chances of That!?!?! Anyway,, the police had no evidence that I was involved in the 7/11 caper,, No evidence... so I can go ahead and perform as president of my Chamber of Commerce.

Re Mueller, the evidence provided him was false, starting with FISA report, the fake dossier, blah blah. False. The evidence in the OJ case pretty cut and dry. True, Not False. In my opinion. You decide for yourself if OJ stuff was true.. Why he was found innocent is beyond me, tho I have a guess.

Your list above, I am sure Mueller went over all that and did not find as you have found. So either you, or Mueller with 16 lawyers and 25Million, is wrong.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 19:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    I hired a yard man yesterday, who this morning robbed a 7-11. Trump hired SEVEN yard men! What were the chances of That!?!?! Anyway,, the police had no evidence that I was involved in the 7/11 caper,, No evidence... so I can go ahead and perform as president of my Chamber of Commerce.

Re Mueller, the evidence provided him was false, starting with FISA report, th ...[text shortened]... did not find as you have found. So either you, or Mueller with 16 lawyers and 25Million, is wrong.
    How much of the Mueller report have you read, Joe?
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:01
    @vivify said
    You call 7 convictions from Trump's camp "no findings"? You call the multiple people caught lying to save Trump, including Don Jr., "no findings"? You call the revelation of Trump obstructing justice by asking Comey to drop the investigation then firing him when Comey refused to comply "nothing"? Threatening then firing Sessions for not stopping the investigation is "nothin ...[text shortened]... ighting against?

Nothing?

luv me some crying...keep it up... 😀
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:03
    @averagejoe1 said

Re Mueller, the evidence provided him was false, starting with FISA report, th ...[text shortened]... did not find as you have found. So either you, or Mueller with 16 lawyers and 25Million, is wrong.
    Again with the dossier.

It was found again and again that there is nothing "fake" about the dossier. It was legitimate research done by a British ex-agent. Steele himself contends that the dossier is 70-90% accurate.

The idea that the FISA warrant is wholly based on the dossier is pure Republican-flavored BS.

From Wikipedia:
    In a January 2, 2018, CNN panel discussion, Elizabeth Foley, a Florida International University law professor, falsely alleged that the FISA warrant for Page was "all based on a dossier", adding "That's what Jim Comey has suggested." She also cited reports from CNN and The New York Times. PolitiFact concluded that her claim about Comey was unsubstantiated, and according to CNN, the dossier was only "part of the justification", and that The New York Times report did not mention the dossier. PolitiFact rated her claim "Mostly False".

And:
    On August 28, 2018, Bruce Ohr, former head of the Justice Department's Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force, testified at a closed-door interview with Congressmen that he had "passed on 'dossier'-linked information to the FBI". At that time, the FBI's investigation had already been underway for four months, and the FBI had cited "previously-obtained information from the 'dossier'" to support secret surveillance of Carter Page. Contrary to a conspiracy theory promoted by Trump, there is no evidence that Ohr was involved in the start of the Russia probe. According to a congressional source speaking to ABC News, Ohr had "little impact" on the investigation.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:09
    @no1marauder said
    How much of the Mueller report have you read, Joe?
    I’ve read the same amount as you have Number one marauder . So here we are, just batting what we don’t know all around.....You don’t know what the evidence is, and I don’t know why Mueller didn’t arrest The Donald even though there is no evidence. ( there’s a tongue twister)

What about my query, Imagine a judge having both the Smollet case and the Trump case today. He lets Smollett go, (mail fraud proven) but he holds trump in jail with no evidence. With a straight face!!!
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:21
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’ve read the same amount as you have Number one marauder . So here we are, just batting what we don’t know all around.....You don’t know what the evidence is, and I don’t know why Mueller didn’t arrest The Donald even though there is no evidence. ( there’s a tongue twister)

What about my query, Imagine a judge having both the Smollet case and the Trump case today. H ...[text shortened]... mollett go, (mail fraud proven) but he holds trump in jail with no evidence. With a straight face!!!
    Unlike you, I've made no conclusions about a report I haven't read.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:33
    @no1marauder said
    Unlike you, I've made no conclusions about a report I haven't read.
    I only know what I get on pbs and WSJ. Hey, man, how else are ‘ forum participants’ gonna be up on stuff to write about...to bat around. And I don’t know about you, but I will probably not read the Mueller report. Life has to go on, we paid them over 25 million to get to the truth, We now need to move on. Note how we Republicans moved on from the despicable Hillary. We laughed her out of the building, “lock her up!! OK then, enough already....a true criminal. She’s gone. I’m not being clever or funny here. how would you like to see our leaders going after her 24 seven . It could be boring and tiresome .

All I would like to see happen now, the Trump fiasco being over, is that the scoundrels who started all of this Mueller report and dossier be brought to justice.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    All I would like to see happen now, the Trump fiasco being over, is that the scoundrels who started all of this Mueller report and dossier be brought to justice.
    The Trump fiasco is over?

It's only the second inning!
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    I only know what I get on pbs and WSJ. Hey, man, how else are ‘ forum participants’ gonna be up on stuff to write about...to bat around. And I don’t know about you, but I will probably not read the Mueller report. Life has to go on, we paid them over 25 million to get to the truth, We now need to move on. Note how we Republicans moved on from the despicable Hillary. We la ...[text shortened]... er, is that the scoundrels who started all of this Mueller report and dossier be brought to justice.
    You must be joking; Lindsay Graham is talking about going over the same ground covered years ago in the HRC e-mail molehill and Republicans have wasted countless hours of Congress' time trying to discredit Mueller's in investigation in order to protect Trump and his cronies.

Until I see the actual report (which I will read), I'm not prepared to accept that Trump or anybody else has been exonerated. If Republicans try to prevent its release, we'll know they are attempting a cover up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree