1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 22:18
    @suzianne said
    Again with the dossier.

It was found again and again that there is nothing "fake" about the dossier. It was legitimate research done by a British ex-agent. Steele himself contends that the dossier is 70-90% accurate.

The idea that the FISA warrant is wholly based on the dossier is pure Republican-flavored BS.

From Wikipedia:
    In a January 2, 2018, CNN panel disc ...[text shortened]... ording to a congressional source speaking to ABC News, Ohr had "little impact" on the investigation.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/09/what-you-need-to-know-about-christopher-steele-the-fbi-and-the-dossier/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.05b80e3b10ff
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 22:19
    @sonhouse said
    Exactly what felony would that be? Disobeying Trump?
    Releasing classified information moron
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 02:35
    @kquinn909 said
    Releasing classified information moron
    What "classified information"?

Have YOU seen the report?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 02:441 edit
    @kquinn909 said
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/09/what-you-need-to-know-about-christopher-steele-the-fbi-and-the-dossier/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.05b80e3b10ff
    This agrees with what I wrote. In fact it agrees with everything on the page I quoted from. Your link does nothing to disagree with any of it. One has to ask, what's the point of your post with that link? Did YOU read the article you linked to? I read it when it came out in the Post.

It does not say anywhere here that the FISA warrant was made using only the info in the dossier, which is what you morons continue to claim even though your link right here does not confirm that at all.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 18:511 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    not the case at all. Comey was fired for incompetence...the US constitution grants the authority to the US president. Comey also violated FBI rules and stole govt property when he leaked info (supposed memo). Your dem politicians are misleading you, it is not a crime for a president to exercise his constitutional authority.
    Trump wouldn't know incompetence if it came up and bit him in the ass. ALL the people he fired were much better at their jobs than Trump EVER will be at ANY of his so-called jobs. He is a fraud at best. And I think you know it but have your own nose so far up his butt as to not know the smell of roses any more.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 22:45
    @sonhouse said
    Trump wouldn't know incompetence if it came up and bit him in the ass. ALL the people he fired were much better at their jobs than Trump EVER will be at ANY of his so-called jobs. He is a fraud at best. And I think you know it but have your own nose so far up his butt as to not know the smell of roses any more.
    Trump has a job, Comey doesnt! I relish the fact that pisses off people like you. Right now these crooked dems are failing in their attempt to avoid justice. Mueller tried all the dirty tricks he could...As they said, It is just the beginning, but not what you think.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 10:27
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Trump has a job, Comey doesnt! I relish the fact that pisses off people like you. Right now these crooked dems are failing in their attempt to avoid justice. Mueller tried all the dirty tricks he could...As they said, It is just the beginning, but not what you think.
    Trump barely has a job. The dude is a world-class slacker.

Six hours of Fox News a day with a McDonald's break (or two), followed by more Fox News.

When the pressure gets to be too much, he jumps on a free jet ride to Mar-a-Lago for some free golf.

Tough life.
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 13:22
    @suzianne said
    Trump barely has a job. The dude is a world-class slacker.

Six hours of Fox News a day with a McDonald's break (or two), followed by more Fox News.

When the pressure gets to be too much, he jumps on a free jet ride to Mar-a-Lago for some free golf.

Tough life.
    I'm just waiting for his hardened, inflamed myocardial arteries to infarct.

His hemorrhoids clearly have: Because the man is full of shyt!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree