1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:55
    @handyandy said
    The Trump fiasco is over?

It's only the second inning!
    Point taken, and there are concerns that there will be different flavors of digging on Trump, I'm amazed how he does keep going with the weight of all this. If I didn't like him I would still feel sorry for him. That's just me. The impeachers will always be around. Imagine wanting to put our country thru Impeachment just because Trump is not perfect enough. I'd give a hundred dollars to know who is going to be more perfect in the future. Do you know all of LA came out for a big party for Willie Brown, past mayor, who is a monger not unlike Bill Clinton, had an affair with your Kamala, who wants to be PRESident, for god sakes. They LOVE Willie Brown. And Clinton! But not Trump. I just don't get it.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:57
    @mott-the-hoople said
    not without committing a felony
    Exactly what felony would that be? Disobeying Trump?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 20:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Point taken, and there are concerns that there will be different flavors of digging on Trump, I'm amazed how he does keep going with the weight of all this. If I didn't like him I would still feel sorry for him. That's just me. The impeachers will always be around. Imagine wanting to put our country thru Impeachment just because Trump is not perfect enough. I'd give a ...[text shortened]... Sident, for god sakes. They LOVE Willie Brown. And Clinton! But not Trump. I just don't get it.
    Along these lines, get ready for a list of all the people who will now be investigated, there may be no time to go after Trump anymore. The FBI, DOJ, Obama, et al, they all knew about the felonies with Stroik, Page, search and seizure, Rosenstein, all lied to the FISA judges, they knew Hillary paid for the dossier, this is perjury, AndrewWeitzman, a crooked scheme We will have plenty to talk about! But we will not change any minds here, I am afraid, alas......
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 21:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’ve read the same amount as you have Number one marauder . So here we are, just batting what we don’t know all around.....You don’t know what the evidence is, and I don’t know why Mueller didn’t arrest The Donald even though there is no evidence. ( there’s a tongue twister)

What about my query, Imagine a judge having both the Smollet case and the Trump case today. H ...[text shortened]... mollett go, (mail fraud proven) but he holds trump in jail with no evidence. With a straight face!!!
    Till the full report goes to congress and hopefully to America at large, it is all speculation and Trump doing a victory dance right now is premature and he knows that full well, so he is just sucking up to his base hoping they are too stupid to see the difference between not guilty and not exonerated.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 21:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    16 highly qualified lawyers, 2 years, $25M.....No findings. They could not find what you are saying you know about. Just don't get you there. I think they are saying there is nothing there. He was doing business like any businessman. At least, that is how I understand it. You are saying what.....
    Mueller didn't need to "find out" about Don Jr.'s requests of aid to the Russian military to help his father win the election - Donald Jr. admitted it himself after damning e-mail evidence was uncovered.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 21:242 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    I hired a yard man yesterday, who this morning robbed a 7-11. Trump hired SEVEN yard men! What were the chances of That!?!?! Anyway,, the police had no evidence that I was involved in the 7/11 caper
    Did those yard men lie (and get convictions) covering up dirt you did, like with Trump?

No? Didn't think so.

Did you obstruct justice in that case to protect yourself like Trump did?

Oh no? Didn't think so.

Was your own son caught lying it about to save YOUR neck?

Uh-huh. Didn't think so.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 21:29
    It's now being reported that AG Barr told Lindsay Graham that the White House will get the report before Congress and the public so it can request redactions based on "executive privilege" and that this process will take at least weeks.

A strange procedural for a report that supposedly totally exonerates the Donald ( who already said he had no objection to full release of the report).

This is starting to reek of a cover up.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 21:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    Imagine wanting to put our country thru Impeachment just because Trump is not perfect enough.
    Not perfect enough?

On a scale of 1 to 10 Trump rates a zero.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:02
    @vivify said
    Did those yard men lie (and get convictions) covering up dirt you did, like with Trump?

No? Didn't think so.

Did you obstruct justice in that case to protect yourself like Trump did?

Oh no? Didn't think so.

Was your own son caught lying it about to save YOUR neck?

Uh-huh. Didn't think so.
    Your first sentence implies that I knew yardman was a crook. Thus, saying Trump knew that, say, Manafort, was a crook. This implies, then, that he knew all seven people were crooks but hired them anyway. Group, please render your opinions.

This answers all other scenarios you put forth, since I knew nothing!! Nothing!
  10. Germany
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:08
    @averagejoe1 said
    Your first sentence implies that I knew yardman was a crook. Thus, saying Trump knew that, say, Manafort, was a crook. This implies, then, that he knew all seven people were crooks but hired them anyway. Group, please render your opinions.

This answers all other scenarios you put forth, since I knew nothing!! Nothing!
    Everyone with even the slightest knowledge of these individuals in 2016 knew they were crooked and compromised. Essentially, your argument is that Trump is so incompetent he could not see the blindingly obvious. Both Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort openly worked for the Kremlin before their respective appointments!
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:10
    @kazetnagorra said
    Mueller didn't need to "find out" about Don Jr.'s requests of aid to the Russian military to help his father win the election - Donald Jr. admitted it himself after damning e-mail evidence was uncovered.
    Maybe so, maybe not. But, How could it be damning if nothing came of it from Mueller. Just askin. But answer me this......the Reverend Obama leaned over to Medaved and WHISPERED!!!! (never have seen Trump whisper, he's a good-bit open) ....he whispered, "Tell Putin that after the election, I will be more flexible '.

Man, that is STRONG. (Please give him a kiss for me) But do yall make a fuss over it? Nah. Uh, would you if Trump had done it? Just askin. Who above said Who is stupid to blindly follow their leader?
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:16
    @kazetnagorra said
    Everyone with even the slightest knowledge of these individuals in 2016 knew they were crooked and compromised. Essentially, your argument is that Trump is so incompetent he could not see the blindingly obvious. Both Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort openly worked for the Kremlin before their respective appointments!
    Since Trump was still negotiating with the Russian Government about opening a Trump Tower in Moscow during the campaign, it's quite possible he hired them because of their links to that government.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    Maybe so, maybe not. But, How could it be damning if nothing came of it from Mueller. Just askin.
    It should have been damning enough for the administration to be forced to resign and the Republican Party to dissolve. Instead, nothing happened, because apparently Americans don't care that their politicians ask a hostile military for help attacking their own country.

Why was it not sufficiently damning to charge Don Jr. with a crime, given the pathetically weak enforcement of anti-corruption legislation in the U.S.? Good question. Barr might know the answer to it.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:20
    @kazetnagorra said
    Whodey, help me here, they gang up! They have a rep of sticking together!!

I will admit that T was prob a little amazed when he walked in on Jan 20, and was a bit distracted while picking, un-vetted, his crowd, some apparently mobsters. I myself would not have picked Manafort (predated the 20th), just because he looks like a character in the Godfather, Let us just say that his disciples just hope he doesn't make that mistake anymore. There should be a Secretary of Vetting in the cabinet of all Presidents. Your man Obama made a few mistakes himself. Why, do you know that he once said lets spread the wealth around? Not very responsible, he knew nothing of economics. It was after that that the lying began,,,,,I fully believed I could keep my doctor. I was such a fool. Like the Donald, I will not make THAT mistake again.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 22:22
    @no1marauder said
    Since Trump was still negotiating with the Russian Government about opening a Trump Tower in Moscow during the campaign, it's quite possible he hired them because of their links to that government.
    I'm sorry........? ......It's Possible?. Now, that is not solid debate footing. I won't even waste an analogy on that one..... 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree