1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 00:19
    @no1marauder said
    Well, you've seen the evidence now. DePape has his hands on Pelosi and the hammer as soon as the door opens and Pelosi doesn't "step back" until DePape wrestles the hammer free.

How's that crow taste?
    what I want to know is did pelosi spill his drink during this scuffle? The police report leaves this out, it also leaves out WHO opened the door.

very unprofessional to say the least.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 09:38
    @no1marauder said
    Pelosi opening the door uninjured is right in the Criminal Complaint I already cited to and which you and your deranged sources refuse to actually read. So even if this is true, it doesn't contradict the DOJ or indicate anything but that you conspiracy theorists are a bunch of idiots.

He opened the door, DePape was holding his other arm. That's right in the Complaint. ...[text shortened]... ps://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
    Yes, it was in the Criminal Complaint that Paul Pelosi (PP Hammer) opened the door and the video proves that was not true. PP Hammer did not open the door.

https://rumble.com/v27ginq-paul-pelosi-body-cam-footage-is-nuts.html

PP Hammer must have been drunk. In his defense at least he was not driving drunk this time. I commend him for drinking at home.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 15:082 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Yes, it was in the Criminal Complaint that Paul Pelosi (PP Hammer) opened the door and the video proves that was not true. PP Hammer did not open the door.

https://rumble.com/v27ginq-paul-pelosi-body-cam-footage-is-nuts.html

PP Hammer must have been drunk. In his defense at least he was not driving drunk this time. I commend him for drinking at home.
    Rather then simply admit the crank sites you relied on got it all wrong, you just keep blundering along with further defamatory claims that have no basis in reality.

The Criminal Complaint doesn't actually say Pelosi opened the door though DePape's statement claimed that:

"At 2:31 a.m., San Francisco Police Department (“SFPD” ) Officer Colby Wilmes
    responded to the Pelosi residence, California and knocked on the front door. When the door was opened, Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand and DEPAPE had his other hand holding onto Pelosi’s forearm. Pelosi greeted the officers. The officers asked them what was going on. DEPAPE responded that everything was good. Officers then asked Pelosi and DEPAPE to drop the hammer."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery Paragraph 10

It's unclear in the video how the door was opened, the officers might have pushed it open.

How about that back door with the glass broken from inside according to you? You still sticking with that?

I'm kinda surprised you even came back to this thread, but not surprised you still won't admit that you got the entire story grievously wrong. There's a lesson here for you, but you apparently are incapable of learning.

EDIT: Actually looking at the beginning of the video, Pelosi does open the door.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 15:43
    @metal-brain said
    The same hammer that was used to beat Paul? These are not irrelevant questions you know. I am not making a fool of myself in the least. Nothing you have said has proven anything I have said wrong at all. Absolutely nothing.

You must be projecting again. Are you feeling embarrassed that it never occurred to you to ask these very simple common sense questions? Do you al ...[text shortened]... if you have to project a silly notion like that onto me. I could not feel more confident right now.
    " Did he pull the glass toward him with the claw part of the hammer?"

Very good guess Metal Brain. That is exactly what happened.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 15:53
    @metal-brain said
    " Did he pull the glass toward him with the claw part of the hammer?"

Very good guess Metal Brain. That is exactly what happened.
    MB: The glass is on the outside. Paul could not even stage a fake break in right. He let the fudge packer in.

Page 2 of this thread
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 16:08
    @no1marauder said
    MB: The glass is on the outside. Paul could not even stage a fake break in right. He let the fudge packer in.

Page 2 of this thread
    I was open to other options and I was the only one to get it right on here.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 16:12
    @metal-brain said
    I was open to other options and I was the only one to get it right on here.
    Actually you got it ridiculously wrong.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 19:10
    supposedly we saw the body cam video of the officers…why was it edited?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 00:53
    @no1marauder said
    Actually you got it ridiculously wrong.
    Absurd!
    I got it right when you had no clue what was happening.
    Why didn't you suggest he pulled the glass with a hammer?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 08:32
    @no1marauder said
    Rather then simply admit the crank sites you relied on got it all wrong, you just keep blundering along with further defamatory claims that have no basis in reality.

The Criminal Complaint doesn't actually say Pelosi opened the door though DePape's statement claimed that:

"At 2:31 a.m., San Francisco Police Department (“SFPD” ) Officer Colby Wilmes
    responded to the ...[text shortened]... ble of learning.

EDIT: Actually looking at the beginning of the video, Pelosi does open the door.
    The websites I looked at did not get it all wrong. All they did is ask good questions. You claimed Paul opened the door and it was based on the police report you posted. That report contained false information. That is what convinced you it was true when it was not.

Why was the video cam footage edited to omit who opened the door? To the best of my knowledge police who turn off their video cams are reprimanded for it. They are not supposed to do that. PP Hammer was holding a hammer with his right hand and holding a cup with his left hand when the door opened. If a police officer opened the door and let it slowly open why was that edited from the video? Are cops not supposed to open doors without consent?
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 22:351 edit
    Below is a summary of several theories of what happened, all of which are false:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/01/politics/fact-check-paul-pelosi-attack-evidence

An intruder, previously unknown to Mr. Pelosi, broke into the house and attacked Mr. Pelosi with malicious intent; that’s what really happened.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree